Hop To
Page 70 of 2,269 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 2268 2269
Whip #13138116 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Consider...
You do realize based on the WH announcement we're talking the rest of the Horowitz report?
WH is talking testimonies re: Ohr and witnesses...
So it's not just the FISA, which would be in the Horowitz report...
All those testimonies would be in Horowitz report...
All the text messages...everything...there will be nothing left.
Sessions is unrecused, because nothing in FISA is about Russia.
These are all secondary findings.
If Huber doesn't indict the "right" people, Sessions reserves the right to go back and appoint a 2nd SC. So a 2nd SC won't be necessary because...Huber's a prosecutor.
Therefore, if Huber has indicted all the right people and all of that information has already been in front of a Grand Jury then the info declassed is no longer necessary for that.
All of them have already been before a Grand Jury. Now it can be declassified.

So here we go...

Last edited by Whip; 09/17/18.
GB4

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Hammer2506
Sessions is just sitting round, rolling his balls in his hand.

Ha. Sessions is fixing to become the real Hammer.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Sessions is the ultimate predator hunter.

K22 #13138367 09/17/18
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by K22

Sessions is the ultimate predator hunter.

He is going to need a many boards to put up all the fur (scalps) he collects this winter..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13138375 09/17/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
That is so right. LOL

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems to me like 30 minutes is a pretty small price to pay to become educated about the state of ones country while a guy making nothing has his life on the line for US and is busting his ass 18 or so hours a day 7 days a week to do it evidently has time.

Of course, our disinterest may be the reason we pay $4 billion a week servicing the interest on our debt and we have lost trillions to bad trade agreements.

Then we have the fact there is no use in draining the swamp in the US unless he defeats the evil tyranny pushing the One World Order.

No wonder our country is in the miserable condition it is in.

Now, too bad Q isnt an accomplished author with the prose of Twain instead of trying to decipher and let us have a clue as to what is going on behind the scenes with respect to Trumps efforts to save our asses from the deep state so we will know WTH is going on when the crap starts going down. He should lay it out for us and condense the greatest story since the Bible into a five or ten minute program for us busy suckers.

I would like some of my compatriots to keep in mind...

Oh crap, i gotta go. The ball game is coming on. To hell with Trump and screw Q.

I don't know about many on this here topic but my family fought in the Revolutionary war and in the war between the states so I am very interested in the condition of the USA. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Whip #13138413 09/17/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

...got everythng I can cross, crossed here. Lets hope its not just a metaphorical guillotine to get the dims to backdown over Kava.

Go get em, Clubber Trump

Gotta worry for Trumpets safety though. Prayers for America.

Last edited by WillARights; 09/17/18.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Whip #13138497 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Copy that Patriot NC. Descended from brother of DOI signer here. Family landed in Mass. in 1650 something IIRC. Original deplorables, at least in the King's opinion:) Family fought in Rev. War and Civil War as well. Dad was a grunt...rifle company CO first tour, Advisor to RVN 2nd tour...was in Hue during Tet. Actually called home to inform us he had extended his tour in order to be there when they retook the city. He was a true Marine and his men loved him. OoooRah Dad!

So I come from a long line of Patriots. I'd like to think they'd be proud of me as their Spirit burns within though I will not pay even close to the price they paid. Not sharing this to brag or say I'm different, just to say that many of our families have invested blood for our freedom and many Patriots not only have a common goal but a common lineage. Brothers of another mother if you will. With God's grace and mercy I do believe we have, at least up to this point, avoided bloodletting thus far with POTUS .Mil and Q team and their plan. I pray for their continued success. The show has only started though. We've got a long way to go and the [beast] is cornered. No holds barred from here on out. I trust POTUS.

Sons of Liberty then>Q movement now. Different times/different tactics. Still a battle of information/education though, particularly with the MSM fed sheeple. So many clueless as to what has actually taken place. While we discuss this on the fire and red pill our neighbors, good and brave Patriots are putting their lives on the line and spilling their blood on our behalf. Pray for them. So much happening that we never know about. I just lost a good friend who was one of those silent, deadly warriors. RIP Sarge.

Be of good cheer Patriots! We are all living history now in this, the 2nd American Revolution. The goal remains the same. Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. Prospects are looking real good right now.

Cheers!

Whip #13138500 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
WillARights...thanks for the laugh. Friggin' classic. I've got everything crossed here as well. This ain't about Kavanaugh, this is about way bigger fish:) Though I do believe this sex accusation will go nowhere at all. Too little too late. They are desperate and I love it. Did you hear what schiff for brains said today? Throwing out the impeachment card b/c the evil Drumpf is mentally unstable and is going to tell all our secrets? He is f'in squirming bro!

Whip #13138503 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

IC B3

Whip #13138507 09/17/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Ya classic clips. I couldnt find Mickey yellin "knock his block off, kid!"

Ya, I heard every tired recycled jab theyre throwin today.

I just hope the pols dont pull any funny chit for blocking the release like the usual excuses weve heard when it comes to classified documentation.
Any one they want to roll out should be countered with "seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidency and Federal election process". NEXT!

So much for the Lefts lies about their concern for women: Trump accusers nowhere to be found, Stormy, nowhere to be found. Kavanaughs 11th hour tired political tricks. Just useful political tools and rhetoric.

Trump is rollin balls....

....ah-AHHHHHHH!!

Last edited by WillARights; 09/17/18.

Whip #13138518 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
WTF was that? Waaaaay out of the loop with this. MXC? Must be how the dems are feeling about now.

Whip #13138524 09/17/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W

Oh man LOL an old oriental game show thats hilarious. Check it out on youtube. It's pretty funny.

....Deep State is try to duck Trumps balls.

Whip #13138528 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, they are YUGE!

Whip #13138550 09/17/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Gotta tell you guys about Sarge. Hard to believe he's gone, I just found out last week. Was wondering why I hadn't heard from him.

Green beret. Patriot through and through. Spent 7 years in SE Asia straight. First in Nam then later in Cambodia. After getting out of the Army he ended up fighting with the Cambodian guerrillas against whatever communists they could find. Crazy stuff. Had a family, a Vietnamese wife and 2 kids who were killed by a drug lord who found out Sarge was an American fighting in a war against him. He cried when he told me the story about losing his family.

I met him when he came into my office (I'm a chiropractor) to get fixed from his latest adventure, which happened to be in (IIRC) Panama where they got dropped a mile off their LZ into a mango grove where he got tangled 30 feet up and had to cut himself out of his parachute rigging. The guy was in his 60's! When I saw the marks on his body during my exam he told me about how many times he had been shot. 7 times. He told me the stories of each one. Absolutely crazy. I had never met a guy like him before. I saw the scars but his stories seemed unbelievable at first. He should have been dead many times over, but here he was in my office.

We became good friends and talked about what was happening in our country. He was an excellent source of intel as he was connected to a network of other warriors and they kept their finger on the pulse of what was happening in the world. To put it mildly, he led an interesting life. His main AO after he came back from SE Asia was Central America. Just when you thought the tale had gone into territory of fanciful yarnin', he'd pull out a picture and show you that he was really there. He had pictures with Pablo Escobar, told stories of the drug business through Panama and Nicaragua and Colombia. He rolled with some pretty rough characters in his day and lived to tell about it.

Wherever he went he wore his Kimber 1911 in a Galco shoulder rig with 2 spare clips. "Never know who you're gonna run into Whip." He was one of the most gracious and kind gentlemen you could ever imagine and would give his last nickel to someone in need, always helping the elderly, particularly the ladies. He was also hot tempered as hell, that trait having nothing to do with his Italian lineage. One time I emailed him a Pepe meme wearing a beret with the SEAL trident on it, smoking a stogie w/AR15 in his hands and told him it reminded me of him as he always wore a black beret. He came unglued and I thought he was gonna kill me..."WE (the Rangers) were the first to wear the beret Whip, they got the idea from us. Hell, we raised 'em and trained 'em in Nam 'cause we had been there and they didn't know sheeit. They had only just formed and were babies, but they had the best gear and the SWIFT boats so we threw in with them and taught them the ropes." I told him I didn't realize it was a SEAL trident and he let me off the hook, but he was still pissed. He was friggin' hilarious.

Twice since Trump was elected he went out on ops to rescue women and children from traffickers, once off the coast of Africa and once across the border out of Brownsville, TX. Both times the bad guys paid dearly for their transgressions. No trial for them...just good old fashioned justice. The Somali pirates went to Davey Jones locker. The camp they raided in Mexico was ISIS guys and Sarge told me when his men found out what they had done to the women and girls, they went ballistic and "got a little out of hand" in Sarge's words. What we have heard is true. There most definitely is stuff going on that we will never hear about. Thank you POTUS and thank you unnamed warriors carrying out his orders. God bless you all.

I found out from Sarge's neighbor that he was dead. His neighbor, who Sarge called "the old man" told me that Sarge had been stung by a bald faced hornet on the hand and it got all swollen and the old man had to get out the epi pen as he was going into anaphalactic shock and losing BP. He came out of it okay though. When he recovered Sarge told him, "I'm gonna napalm those MFers tomorrow!" The old man told him not to do it tomorrow as he had errands to do and wouldn't be there to help. You think Sarge listened? Hell no, he was a warrior and wasn't gonna take any sheeit from a damn bug. The old man found him when he got home that night with 3 stings on his face that he could see. He was getting into his med kit for the epipen, but apparently didn't get there fast enough. RIP Sarge.

I miss him, but I know he is at peace now. He was a tormented soul b/c of what he had lived through. So many of his Band of Brothers lost in war. He lost a second family to drug lords in Central America. He didn't talk about that. His heart had been wounded so deeply that he hardly trusted anyone. But I was his friend for 3 years and I count it a blessing that I had that time to share with him. He knew the Lord so I know I'll be seeing him again someday. I rejoice in that.

Just wanted to share that with you guys. It's going to be hard for a while yet knowing he's not around. So many like him with stories to tell also. Thank a vet next time you see one.

Whip #13138579 09/18/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry to hear of Sarges troubles and passing. May he RIP.

Thanks, Whip. A great Campfire story if there ever was one.

May I ask re his knowledge of Q and what he thought of Trump?

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/18.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13138610 09/18/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Whip
Gotta tell you guys about Sarge. Hard to believe he's gone, I just found out last week. Was wondering why I hadn't heard from him.

Green beret. Patriot through and through. Spent 7 years in SE Asia straight. First in Nam then later in Cambodia. After getting out of the Army he ended up fighting with the Cambodian guerrillas against whatever communists they could find. Crazy stuff. Had a family, a Vietnamese wife and 2 kids who were killed by a drug lord who found out Sarge was an American fighting in a war against him. He cried when he told me the story about losing his family.

I met him when he came into my office (I'm a chiropractor) to get fixed from his latest adventure, which happened to be in (IIRC) Panama where they got dropped a mile off their LZ into a mango grove where he got tangled 30 feet up and had to cut himself out of his parachute rigging. The guy was in his 60's! When I saw the marks on his body during my exam he told me about how many times he had been shot. 7 times. He told me the stories of each one. Absolutely crazy. I had never met a guy like him before. I saw the scars but his stories seemed unbelievable at first. He should have been dead many times over, but here he was in my office.

We became good friends and talked about what was happening in our country. He was an excellent source of intel as he was connected to a network of other warriors and they kept their finger on the pulse of what was happening in the world. To put it mildly, he led an interesting life. His main AO after he came back from SE Asia was Central America. Just when you thought the tale had gone into territory of fanciful yarnin', he'd pull out a picture and show you that he was really there. He had pictures with Pablo Escobar, told stories of the drug business through Panama and Nicaragua and Colombia. He rolled with some pretty rough characters in his day and lived to tell about it.

Wherever he went he wore his Kimber 1911 in a Galco shoulder rig with 2 spare clips. "Never know who you're gonna run into Whip." He was one of the most gracious and kind gentlemen you could ever imagine and would give his last nickel to someone in need, always helping the elderly, particularly the ladies. He was also hot tempered as hell, that trait having nothing to do with his Italian lineage. One time I emailed him a Pepe meme wearing a beret with the SEAL trident on it, smoking a stogie w/AR15 in his hands and told him it reminded me of him as he always wore a black beret. He came unglued and I thought he was gonna kill me..."WE (the Rangers) were the first to wear the beret Whip, they got the idea from us. Hell, we raised 'em and trained 'em in Nam 'cause we had been there and they didn't know sheeit. They had only just formed and were babies, but they had the best gear and the SWIFT boats so we threw in with them and taught them the ropes." I told him I didn't realize it was a SEAL trident and he let me off the hook, but he was still pissed. He was friggin' hilarious.

Twice since Trump was elected he went out on ops to rescue women and children from traffickers, once off the coast of Africa and once across the border out of Brownsville, TX. Both times the bad guys paid dearly for their transgressions. No trial for them...just good old fashioned justice. The Somali pirates went to Davey Jones locker. The camp they raided in Mexico was ISIS guys and Sarge told me when his men found out what they had done to the women and girls, they went ballistic and "got a little out of hand" in Sarge's words. What we have heard is true. There most definitely is stuff going on that we will never hear about. Thank you POTUS and thank you unnamed warriors carrying out his orders. God bless you all.

I found out from Sarge's neighbor that he was dead. His neighbor, who Sarge called "the old man" told me that Sarge had been stung by a bald faced hornet on the hand and it got all swollen and the old man had to get out the epi pen as he was going into anaphalactic shock and losing BP. He came out of it okay though. When he recovered Sarge told him, "I'm gonna napalm those MFers tomorrow!" The old man told him not to do it tomorrow as he had errands to do and wouldn't be there to help. You think Sarge listened? Hell no, he was a warrior and wasn't gonna take any sheeit from a damn bug. The old man found him when he got home that night with 3 stings on his face that he could see. He was getting into his med kit for the epipen, but apparently didn't get there fast enough. RIP Sarge.

I miss him, but I know he is at peace now. He was a tormented soul b/c of what he had lived through. So many of his Band of Brothers lost in war. He lost a second family to drug lords in Central America. He didn't talk about that. His heart had been wounded so deeply that he hardly trusted anyone. But I was his friend for 3 years and I count it a blessing that I had that time to share with him. He knew the Lord so I know I'll be seeing him again someday. I rejoice in that.

Just wanted to share that with you guys. It's going to be hard for a while yet knowing he's not around. So many like him with stories to tell also. Thank a vet next time you see one.

RIP Sarge

Great read Whip.

(But, the Kimber should have been a Colt) We all are not perfect.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13138727 09/18/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Thank you for posting that Whip. That had to be really hard to hear about his passing. What a Warrior.

Whip #13138785 09/18/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
FWIW, Sarge loved Trump. He loved that he is raw and real and grabbed them by the pu**y..."I used to do that sheit too Whip," he'd say with a grin in his eyes. He hated commies, drug lords, and liberals equally. Even if you were alone with him in a room, when he told you something important he'd do a perimeter check with his eyes and lean in closer when he spoke. He was a diabetic (as is my youngest son) and he always checked in with my son, asking him how his blood sugars were doing...encouraging him to fight that "f'ing diabetes" and to never give up. F bombs were entirely appropriate for young kids, as long as they were warriors. He cracked me up. My boys loved him.

At first, Sarge didn't believe Q was real. After he did some checking with his SF buddies though, he came into my office one day last December and, after ascertaining that there was nobody else around, confirmed that, according to his sources, this was the real deal. "He said some sheit that not many know about Whip. We're gonna save our country." He was ecstatic. He loved America without reserve.

Whip #13139319 09/18/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
More re Mil Tribunals

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 70 of 2,269 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

644 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 72 invisible), 2,321 guests, and 1,361 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,953
Posts18,480,406
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.