Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

, 45% polling pro-Flaming Liberal in Texas is still far too many, and we know every one of them is gonna turn out to vote come Nov 7th.

Many of them more than once, including dead Uncle Fred.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz will destroy him if they debate

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 700LH

Yes.

But you can expect the usual liberal dirty tricks. Audience ambushes. Questions given in advance...etc.

But they are scheduled for 3 debates.
smile

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-cruz-beto-orourke-to-hold-3-debates-texas-senate-race/

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RAS
Remember pink shoes Wendy Davis? The abortion heroine and darling of the left? She was supposed to beat Cruz last time. She lost by 20 points and got totally crushed and humiliated.

The big media will say that liberals are always going to win. The purpose is to depress you so much that it keeps you from staying informed of the race and not voting.

Polls are not done to inform you. They are used as a weapon by the left.

On election night in 2016, Hillary had a 95% chance of winning according to the wizards of smart conducting the polls. In the end, Trump could have given Hillary the State of Texas, our third biggest state, and she still would have lost the election.

My prediction is that Cruz will win by double digits.

I saw a Wendy Davis sign in front of a Hydroponics store and I just had to go in and stir trouble, mostly wondering how anyone could support a Commie over pot. I didn't know it but someone in the store called the cops, they came and took the counter guy to jail for warrants.TFF!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dale06
Do not get complacent!
Keep your foot on their throat till the election is over.

I did flip off a guy campaigning a Beto sticker today.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by FOsteology
[Linked Image]

Tex-Mex got no genes at all.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Poles are still skewed, he's going to whip his as by a lot more than nine points!

There is going to be mass suicides all across the nation in November!!!!!

I hope so! I like Democratic funerals.

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Go Ted!

He seems weird....but who aint?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Keep taking, Beto Boy.

Wait 'til Cruz gets you in a debate.

Cruz will rip his arm off and beat him to death with the bloody stub. Figuratively speaking, of course. Beto's a wimpyassed pretender.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Go Ted!

He seems weird....but who aint?

Me an you ain't weird Jim...but we're the onliest ones.
wink

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

IC B3

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Texas needs to put it’s foot on Beto’s ass and push him across the Rio Grande.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Go Texas.

Sign of things to come?

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years and further bolstering Republicans’ supermajority in the chamber ahead of the November elections.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Cruz is an ass. I hope he gets thoroughly crushed, along with the entire chickensh*t Republican party.

Last edited by Paddler; 09/18/18.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You know that saying..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Paddler, you must be joking. No one can be that ignorant except for maybe Hogg himself.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Piddler would know something about being a chickenshit. I once said I would come to salt lake and have a discussion with him. He took that as a threat. I had to explain a discussion means to talk. He truly is a dumbass.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
So when does destroying the dem candidate in a debate affect who the dems will vote for?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 700LH

Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant" Can't believe O'Dork is stupid enough to debate him. Butto may show up for the first evisceration, but it remains to be seen if he shows up for the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I'd bet even money he bails on Cruz after the first one. I'm sure CNN probably has a couple good excuses lined up for him, already.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Go Texas.

Sign of things to come?

Voters elected political newcomer Pete Flores to the Texas Senate on Tuesday, flipping a Democratic district red for the first time in 139 years and further bolstering Republicans’ supermajority in the chamber ahead of the November elections.

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...7-p-m-in-Senate-District-19-13239398.php

I met that gentleman at the Battle of Medina remembrance volley last month. Pleasant and low key, and a retired Texas Game Warden who had risen to high office in that Agency. That ceremony doesn’t draw big crowds, but it draws interesting crowds, really old school Texians, Tejanos and Indians. It’s followed by an afternoon of lectures on early Nineteenth Century Texas history by University Professors and such in the local city hall. I was impressed that Mr Flores took the time to visit.

Mr Flores is originally from Laredo, the Border. Told me that he decided to become a game warden when, as a kid from Laredo. Him and his friends were caught fishing on a cattle tank on a ranch, having slipped under a fence. The game warden let them keep their fish, told em to go home and get a license and not trespass again. That was the moment he decided to become a game warden.

First time since Reconstruction this State Senate District has gone Republican. Had his election night watch/victory celebration at Don Pedro’s Mexican Restaurant on SW Military, the very heart of the South Side in this heavily Hispanic District. This is wonderful news 😎😎😎😎

More good news 😎 The equivalent National Congressional District, District 23, is held by a Texas Aggie and Black Republican Will Hurd, Rep. Hurd is polling 15 points ahead of his Democratic Challenger Gina Ortiz Jones, again in a majority Hispanic district.

Why is it important that these are Hispanic districts? Because 20 years from now most eligible voters in Texas are gonna be American- born Hispanics. If Texas ever goes Blue, o Republican Candidate for President will never be elected again in most of our lifetimes.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Paddler
Cruz is an ass. I hope he gets thoroughly crushed, along with the entire chickensh*t Republican party.

Once again, you start out with some lude anatomy reference.....Ted Cruz's ASSS.

So you just want the DemocRAT Party... a single political party for our country....

Sounds like you are a communist at heart or should we consider it NAZI instead...

Zeig Heil Herr Gruppenfuerher HoMo PaDDler....Heinrich Himmler your Idol?

You need to be in a Straight Jacket in a Padded Cell, under strong medication...

Is that where your PaDDler handle comes from.... PaDDed Cell? you Funny Farm Refugee.

ES&D you dork.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

180 members (2ndwind, 10gaugemag, 338reddog, 450yukon, 1_deuce, 45_100, 34 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,068 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,704
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.