Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
http://www.independentsentinel.com/...fbi-will-not-follow-presidential-orders/

The Department of Justice (DOJ), FBI and Office of the Director of National Intelligence will propose redactions to a series of documents related to the Russia investigation that President Trump ordered to be declassified this week.

They will not just release them as ordered.

Not only that, they will continue to delay — they have ordered a new “methodical review”.

Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday that the agencies are currently doing a methodical review of the documents. There is no official timeline on when their evaluation of the so-called sensitive documents will be finished.

Eventually, they will assemble material and hand it over to the White House.

NO RELEASE, PROVIDE A BRIEFING
Democrats don’t want the documents released and yet they originally said they did. They are now desperately trying to stop the release. We know they don’t care about national security as they claim. If they did, they would have been outraged with Hillary Clinton’s non-stop national security violations.

Reps. Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff and Sens. Chuck Schumer and Mark Warner sent a letter Tuesday asking Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, FBI Director Christopher Wray and Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats to provide an “immediate briefing” to the Gang of Eight before declassifying and releasing the documents.

It has long been known that the Democrats, the DOJ, and FBI all work together against the current administration. The FBI doesn’t want their dirty laundry aired and they will tell Democrats what they want to hear. That will then be fed to the complicit media.

DEMOCRATS SET OFF A ‘PROFOUND ALARM’
The four Democrats expressed “profound alarm” at Trump’s order to declassify the records. Trump ordered the Justice Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence to begin the process to declassify 21 pages from a June 2017 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) application taken out against former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Democrats called it a “brazen abuse of power” although it is well within the President’s authority to order the release of these documents. It is within Congress’s jurisdiction to have them for their investigations.

DOCUMENTS ORDERED TO BE RELEASED
The documents include the FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page and the text messages among dirty dealers, Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, Bruce, and Nellie Ohr, Jim Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, and Peter Strzok.

Trump also ordered the declassification of FBI notes from interviews used in connection with the Page FISAs as well as notes from interviews with Bruce Ohr, the Justice Department official who met numerous times with Christopher Steele, the author of the anti-Trump dossier.

Trump also ordered the declassification of FBI notes from interviews used in connection with the Page FISAs as well as notes from interviews with Bruce Ohr, the Justice Department official who met numerous times with Christopher Steele, the author of the anti-Trump dossier.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
For me, this would have told the tale about Jeff Sessions. It has. Hang him! Wray also.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I posted this yesterday morning...

No surprise.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Non-Compliance by the DOJ is another factor.

Who knows when or if we'll see anything?

Sessions needs to go now! Hell, he needed to be fired the very minute after he "recused himself"... mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The DOJ, FBI, State Dept., among others know this release will blow the "collusion" case out of the water. They are out to preserve whatever relevancy they have and save Clinton and Obama from prosecution. Hopefully Huber is working on a separate path.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Trump needs to just release the unredacted documents himself.

Fugg 'em and feed 'em fish heads.

Let the chips fall...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I posted this yesterday morning...

No surprise.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Non-Compliance by the DOJ is another factor.

Who knows when or if we'll see anything?

Sessions needs to go now! Hell, he needed to be fired the very minute after he "recused himself"... mad

He does! I felt that way strongly initially and they could see potential that he was a Trump plant, to glean intel from Rosenstein given that Trump is a highly intelligent individual and could see that might be something he would orchestrate. Now, that appears not to be the case, and Sessions is truly the slimely lieberal enabling creature of the swamp I believed he was in the beginning. I'm disappointed but also livid.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Let the chips fall...

I believe so, too. It will be strongly countered by all the crazy liberals, and might even backfire, but if he doesn't, it will cost him more, perhaps.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The DOJ, FBI, State Dept., among others know this release will blow the "collusion" case out of the water. They are out to preserve whatever relevancy they have and save Clinton and Obama from prosecution. Hopefully Huber is working on a separate path.

I doubt it.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RickyD

Let the chips fall...

I believe so, too. It will be strongly countered by all the crazy liberals, and might even backfire, but if he doesn't, it will cost him more, perhaps.

How can the truth backfire??? Protecting "sources and methods"??? Laffin here...it's the sources and methods that are the problem....of course they want to protect them...and they also don't want to go to jail...

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

They will not just release them as ordered.

Not only that, they will continue to delay — they have ordered a new “methodical review”..
I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED, I tell ya....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Damn straight they have to protect "sources and methods". If the public finds out just how orchestrated and purposeful this whole affair has been there will be hell to pay and they must avoid that at all cost. Our government has been co-opted by the elitist establishment and they will do anything to protect their turf.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
if no one loses their position over this it will define Trumps presidency. It is sedition pure and simple.
Sessions needs to be first.

Last edited by AKA_Spook; 09/19/18.

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If FBI Agent’s “ interview notes “ are the Agents personal opinions and interpretations of the credibility of the person being interviewed, I can see why the FBI would not want those disclosed and I agree with them.But.... the actual transcripts of the interview should be released.

And the applications for the FISA warrants should be disclosed without redactions.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Let the chips fall...

Does he have a copy of the unredacted documents?
It is hundreds if not thousands of pages isn't it?
Would the WH counsel have a copy of that many pages?
If he has his own hard copy, he absolutely should release copies to the press.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

Let the chips fall...

How can the truth backfire??? Protecting "sources and methods"??? Laffin here...it's the sources and methods that are the problem....of course they want to protect them...and they also don't want to go to jail...

When lieberal demoncraps are involved truth is irrelevant and their taking points are all that matters. The head of that snake has trained it's coils well to respond appropriately.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Let the chips fall...

Of course he's got them. He couldn't/wouldn't release them otherwise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Paul_M

Let the chips fall...

Of course he's got them. He couldn't/wouldn't release them otherwise.

I dunno. He might just have a synopsis. I can't see the FBI or DOJ giving him the full transcripts so he couldn't just release them on his own.

If he doesn't, I'd like to believe he could get them, but I would guess it might take physical intervention by agents loyal to him and then the alpha agencies might destroy them.

This is a genuine Constitutional crisis like I've never seen in my lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Curious the docs are classified. Everyone but Americans know what they contain.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Curious the docs are classified. Everyone but Americans know what they contain.

Those with open eyes here know it too.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
You're pointing fingers at the wrong people. Damn guys, figure it out, you are much smarter than the MSM, stop listening to them, especially Bloomberg.

Rosenstein

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

514 members (21, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 160user, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 44 invisible), 2,151 guests, and 1,128 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,764
Posts18,476,641
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.