Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Gibby
This is a bad day for this great country.
There has to a way out.

Trumps hole card is martial law. Do you recall the meeting he recently had with all the high ranking military officers. There was a reason for that and I hope they support him.

Ricky, the showdown is long past due but I’m one that hopes Team Trump just keeps on turning on the lights for Americans to see how corrupt the deep state truly is.

This naively assumes the American public gives a scchitt about it in the least.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fugk those cokksukkers. Start firing them beginning at the top until you find one that will follow the boss's orders.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
There has to a way out.

Trumps hole card is martial law. Do you recall the meeting he recently had with all the high ranking military officers. There was a reason for that and I hope they support him.

Ricky, the showdown is long past due but I’m one that hopes Team Trump just keeps on turning on the lights for Americans to see how corrupt the deep state truly is.

I'm in complete agreement with you. And it would not be hard if he has the docs or can get them. It may take armed intervention and that will not be a good thing.

He should really have someone write his tweets for him from here on out while all of this is going down, if Twitter will even send them out anymore. I'm sure the demoncraps will try to isolate him now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I posted this yesterday morning...

No surprise.

Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There will be a massive and well coordinated effort to stall this until after the mid-terms. I would not be surprised to see this end up on the 9th circuits plate somehow and have them stay Trump's order.

Non-Compliance by the DOJ is another factor.

Who knows when or if we'll see anything?

Sessions needs to go now! Hell, he needed to be fired the very minute after he "recused himself"... mad

Very predictable delay tactics. Fire Rosenstein first. Replace him with someone friendly to the cause of justice, law and order. Then fire Sessions.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There has to a way out.

I'd like to hope 60% do.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Another obvious question is what nominees for filling Jeffy's vacant position would get senate approval with the bunch of little republican girly men we have been seeing pandering to Commies?

Does anyone actually think they will approve anyone that will drain the swamp?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There has to a way out.

I'd like to hope 60% do.

60% or a bit more.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Another obvious question is what nominees for filling Jeffy's vacant position would get senate approval with the bunch of little republican girly men we have been seeing pandering to Commies?

Does anyone actually think they will approve anyone that will drain the swamp?

I know. Another vote for martial law.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If FBI Agent’s “ interview notes “ are the Agents personal opinions and interpretations of the credibility of the person being interviewed, I can see why the FBI would not want those disclosed and I agree with them.But.... the actual transcripts of the interview should be released.

And the applications for the FISA warrants should be disclosed without redactions.

This.

Anything an agent does in regards to investigations are the property of the Bureau. Everyone of those docs could and likely should be released.

If nothing else they could show the inclination of the agent and how on track they were to doing their job for America or the marxists.

So...... if Agent Doofus interrogates YOU, Ricky D, you wouldn’t mind reading his impression of YOU in your local paper?

Until, or unless, an Agent has been accepted as an Expert Witness by a Trial Judge, his impression of the credibility of a witness is NOT relevant and damn sure should not be disclosed publically. Let the transcript stand alone on its own merit.

Throwing away the safeguards for citizens embodied in the Constitution is not justified based even on a worst case scenario of what we suspect has happened.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
True. They and their lap dog (msm) have been trying the isolation game, pre-election of trump.

The coming November elections are the prize for all of the marbles I’m thinking. It’ll be a make or break elections for all of America going forward from that soon coming time.

Some “If’s:
Republicans sweep the elections
Kavanaugh confirmed
Ginsburg folds and gravity wins
Trump gets another scotus nomination
,,,,,,,,,what a wonderful world it would be!

But as Steelhead would say, if wishes and buts were candy and nuts,,,,,,,,,,

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Can we now claim these democrats are couplable (accessories) to an attempted sedition or coup and hang them in the public court yard?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Fugk those cokksukkers. Start firing them beginning at the top until you find one that will follow the boss's orders.

Like!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Brennan on CNN siding with the gang of 8, and telling the intelligence agencies NOT to release the papers.

Big surprise there... wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Brennan on CNN siding with the gang of 8, and telling the intelligence agencies NOT to release the papers.

Sumbitch ain’t worth wasting water on to drown him with.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Just WHO do Brennan and the Gang of 8 think they are, to tell the FBI, DOJ, or Trump what to do?

The sooner everyone figures out who won the presidential election, and who lost, the better.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Can we now claim these democrats are couplable (accessories) to an attempted sedition or coup and hang them in the public court yard?

Yes.

More proof. If only the word can get out.

Do you think the MSM would cover a prime time speech from Trump. What are the odds?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
If FBI Agent’s “ interview notes “ are the Agents personal opinions and interpretations of the credibility of the person being interviewed, I can see why the FBI would not want those disclosed and I agree with them.But.... the actual transcripts of the interview should be released.

And the applications for the FISA warrants should be disclosed without redactions.

This.

Anything an agent does in regards to investigations are the property of the Bureau. Everyone of those docs could and likely should be released.

If nothing else they could show the inclination of the agent and how on track they were to doing their job for America or the marxists.

So...... if Agent Doofus interrogates YOU, Ricky D, you wouldn’t mind reading his impression of YOU in your local paper?

Until, or unless, an Agent has been accepted as an Expert Witness by a Trial Judge, his impression of the credibility of a witness is NOT relevant and damn sure should not be disclosed publically. Let the transcript stand alone on its own merit.

Throwing away the safeguards for citizens embodied in the Constitution is not justified based even on a worst case scenario of what we suspect has happened.

What they are releasing pertains to the sedition and treason against a sitting and duly elected President, Gene. American's are entitled to full disclosure up to the point of protecting REAL national security.

This is not an interview of some bank robber, or serial killer, who I would not feel required some extraordinary protection you believe may be found in the Bill of Rights. I'd like to know where that clause is. I never saw it before.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Yes.

More proof. If only the word can get.

Do you think the MSM would cover a prime time speech from Trump. What are the odds?

You raise a good point in that it will be most interesting to see the spin the msm puts on his next state of the union address.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Yes.

More proof. If only the word can get.

Fox would.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R

I'd buy the water.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (358wsm, 300_savage, 358WCF, 10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 338Rules, 11 invisible), 1,202 guests, and 806 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,216
Members73,979
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.