Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
They need to be "leaked" to be credible, no one is ever going to "release" them.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump can release them on his own anytime he wants.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by K22
You're pointing fingers at the wrong people. Damn guys, figure it out, you are much smarter than the MSM, stop listening to them, especially Bloomberg.

Rosenstein

If Mr. Session had unrecused himself as Q suggests, why wouldn't he be the one Trump sent his message to, or why would he not now step up and order Roesenstein to comply with the Presidents orders?

Q could be mistaken or just a feel good charade to placate conservatives before they play their final cards. I dunno. Neither do you.

The following is a very recent interview with President Trump.

http://www.independentsentinel.com/...-the-doj-fbi-defies-presidential-orders/

“I DON’T HAVE AN ATTORNEY GENERAL”
President Trump said, “I don’t have an attorney general,” in an interview with Hill.TV released on Wednesday.

“I’m so sad over Jeff Sessions because he came to me. He was the first senator that endorsed me. And he wanted to be attorney general, and I didn’t see it,” Mr. Trump said during an interview.

The president said Mr. Sessions “did very poorly” during his confirmation hearing and missed softball questions. He also expressed dissatisfaction with Sessions performance on border control. That issue would take some time to explain but Sessions is not effective on anything, including the border. He can’t even stop MS-13.

Due to the fact that Jeff Sessions appeared “mixed up and confused” during his confirmation hearings, he ended up “giving very confusing answers” to “easily answered” questions, the President said. That is true.

President Trump believes the pressure of the hearings is what caused him to instantly recuse.

The media is already trashing the President, claiming it’s a “tirade”. In fact, it’s simply the truth and Sessions is responsible for damaging the presidency.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Squidge

Do you know that he has them? I highly doubt it.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
You're pointing fingers at the wrong people. Damn guys, figure it out, you are much smarter than the MSM, stop listening to them, especially Bloomberg.

Rosenstein

Jeffy MaGoo needs to go.

That tinfoil "Q" stuff isn't fitting any reality that I can see.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
We need a group of patriots to go take them. The executive branch has the power to release them. The legislative branch needs to sit down and shut up. Three letter agencies do not have the right to refuse. We need real patriots now more than ever....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickyD

He sure has his hands on the first round of documents that the FBI & DOJ redacted heavily.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F

My Thoughts as well.

If they will not give them to Congress what makes anyone be leave that they would give them to the on e person they are trying to Destroy

President Trump

Last edited by funshooter; 09/19/18.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Sessions needs to release them. TAKE THE HEAT. I am not sure, but can only the POTUS fire the AG?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

So who does he call on to enforce his order? Who has the stones and the arms to walk into these agencies and bring the documents out? Who could possibly find and recognize the correct documents? And who is under presidential control to do so?

Special Forces with a huge JAG contingent?

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Gibby
Sessions needs to release them. TAKE THE HEAT. I am not sure, but can only the POTUS fire the AG?

Trump doesn't have to fire Jeffy MaGoo.

Jeffy tendered his resignation months ago.

All Trump has to do is pull it out of his desk drawer and accept it.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by GunReader

So who does he call on to enforce his order? Who has the stones and the arms to walk into these agencies and bring the documents out? Who could possibly find and recognize the correct documents? And who is under presidential control to do so?

Special Forces with a huge JAG contingent?

The entire FBI and DOJ is part of the Executive Branch and serve at the pleasure of the POTUS.

That is the problem.

The Intelligence agencies have been running the Oval Office and the Executive Branch for decades. Since J. Edgar...

I, for one, would rather have it the other way around.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
This is a bad day for this great country.
There has to a way out.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There has to a way out.

I actually think it's a good thing.

Far too long has the People been in the dark and governed by un-elected bureaucrats.

That IS The Swamp.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
How about he sends the U.S. Marshals with orders to seize all documents relating to the investigation. You don't hear a lot about those boys but they are no one to fool with.

There are no problems that cannot be resolved by the suitable application of high explosive.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If FBI Agent’s “ interview notes “ are the Agents personal opinions and interpretations of the credibility of the person being interviewed, I can see why the FBI would not want those disclosed and I agree with them.But.... the actual transcripts of the interview should be released.

And the applications for the FISA warrants should be disclosed without redactions.

This.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

He sure has his hands on the first round of documents that the FBI & DOJ redacted heavily.

And effectively to show nothing that cannot be easily contested, I'll bet.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There has to a way out.

Trumps hole card is martial law. Do you recall the meeting he recently had with all the high ranking military officers. There was a reason for that and I hope they support him.

R
RickyD Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by curdog4570
If FBI Agent’s “ interview notes “ are the Agents personal opinions and interpretations of the credibility of the person being interviewed, I can see why the FBI would not want those disclosed and I agree with them.But.... the actual transcripts of the interview should be released.

And the applications for the FISA warrants should be disclosed without redactions.

This.

Anything an agent does in regards to investigations are the property of the Bureau. Everyone of those docs could and likely should be released.

If nothing else they could show the inclination of the agent and how on track they were to doing their job for America or the marxists.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It appears we just found with out any doubt just exactly who runs this country.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

492 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 58 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,981
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.