Print Thread
Hop To
Page 23 of 40 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 39 40
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by deflave
Anybody that claims to live in the Republic of Texas is a retard.

So is kellory.
Like here. Mental derangement syndrome. The guy can't even comprehend written law.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kellory
I would be interested in your impressions of an AR Thumper. I went with the .450 bushmaster.

Why not carry a shotgun?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
After reading this you have to know that Uptain was one tough Hombre.

You also have to know the several absolute idiots that posted here on this thread and they don’t need naming.

You just posted the below posting on the other bear attack thread:

Treadwellitus.
You hate to say Darwin Award candidates but,,,,,,

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-attack-in-the-beartooths#Post13141924

My question for you, will you now include yourself as one of the ”several absolute idiots that posted here on this thread and they don’t need naming”, you just stated above, for making fun of a bear attack victim while safely behind your computer in the safety of your home?

P.S. You're not a tough Hombre. Uptain was.

Kind of touchy ain’t you, you big mouthed, blow hard [bleep]? Keep on posting your inane crap. You’re like a naked man going up a flagpole in that the higher you go, the more you show your asss to.

As far as tough Hombres go, I’ve got more left than your punk assss started with.

“Elkslayer”,,,,,,, a name given to him by his hunting amigos. You ain’t even a decent joke.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
On my last hunt in AK., one of my bush pilots also worked as a "bear guard" during the off season. His weapon of choice was a 12 gauge shotgun. He also was a member of the "bear bait club". Now, I wonder why a guy that was a member of the bear bait club would choose to carry a 12 gauge for his defense while working as a bear gaurd? Seems like he would have good reason for his choice.

Laws aren't preventative measures. In other words, more laws won't prevent gun crime from happening.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TRnCO
On my last hunt in AK., one of my bush pilots also worked as a "bear guard" during the off season. His weapon of choice was a 12 gauge shotgun. He also was a member of the "bear bait club". Now, I wonder why a guy that was a member of the bear bait club would choose to carry a 12 gauge for his defense while working as a bear gaurd? Seems like he would have good reason for his choice.

One that I flew with had a SS, Taurus, 8 shot, .357 revolver with max handloads in it. 5” barrel. Had it in a quick release type shoulder holster. Very nice rig.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would be interested in your impressions of an AR Thumper. I went with the .450 bushmaster.

Why not carry a shotgun?

I know you are being stupid, but I'll answer it anyways. I built the AR .450bushmaster to comply with the Ohio rifle season, which is fairly new. It is designed on a 300yard ammo. Though, a gentleman shooting bowling pins at 300, missed and hit an Aspen tree at 400 yards. He measured 9" of penetration in that tree at 400 yards. I've used a shotgun since I was 8-9 years old. (Roughly 45 years) Rifle is relatively new to me in a center fire cartridge. It gives me an longer range option. Since I can not afford several rifles, I went with the AR platform, and will add A few other uppers when I can for other uses. .450 Bushmaster should kill anything attacking in two legged or 4 legged, anywhere in N/A.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by wytex
Elkslayer, just how many elk have you taken to get that name from your Texas buddies?
I’m 5 for 5 just in my last 5 hunts, all 300+ respectable mounts. That’s a 1,000 batting average pards. That’s why I’m called elkslayer by my friends.

No way to know when that bull died
I never claimed to know nor did I post I did. Learn reading comprehension.

and if you say you've never wounded an animal I call BS or you haven't been hunting long.
A “successful and responsible” hunter puts himself in position for a 99.999% chance of a kill shot. Desperate hunters take desperate measures with no care whatsoever for the animal, and chance wounding game. I’ve never wounded and lost game, nor have any of my many decades successful hunter friends. Sad you feel the need to chance and wound game thereby ultimately losing them.

Call BS all you want. There are many ethical and responsible big game hunters, who are excellent marksman, who don’t endanger game to being lost and wounded to die a slow death from Hail Mary, unethical, and irresponsible shots.

It happens to the best of hunters.
Wrong. It happens to hunters who don’t have the patience or ability to position for a 99.999% kill shot.

What the hell do you think the reason is when a hunter “passes” on a shot? LOL

Ever hear of taking a pass on a shot….obviously not.

Come on up, I'll set you up in a grizz area for a hunt, we'll all see how you fare.
Tough guy going to “set me up” in the hopes I’ll be attacked and killed in grizz country is basically what you just said.

You are one mentally sick sumb!tch.

Better bring your depends.
Put the depends over your face. It’ll catch all the fecal matter escaping your mouth, tough guy.

Looks to me like you’re pretty desperate since you are mooching your hunts for free.

I've found access through a trespass fee that turned into free access once they got to know us, only paid once.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...3053704/re-waxahachie-texas#Post13053704

I’ll pass. I don’t hunt with your type. I have money.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Why not carry a shotgun?

I know you are being stupid, but I'll answer it anyways. I built the AR .450bushmaster to comply with the Ohio rifle season, which is fairly new. It is designed on a 300yard ammo. Though, a gentleman shooting bowling pins at 300, missed and hit an Aspen tree at 400 yards. He measured 9" of penetration in that tree at 400 yards. I've used a shotgun since I was 8-9 years old. (Roughly 45 years) Rifle is relatively new to me in a center fire cartridge. It gives me an longer range option. Since I can not afford several rifles, I went with the AR platform, and will add A few other uppers when I can for other uses. .450 Bushmaster should kill anything attacking in two legged or 4 legged, anywhere in N/A.

Cool. Post pics of all those 300yd kills.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Why not carry a shotgun?

I’ve seen much available on the shelf ammo for that round in Cabelas and Academy. What’s the highest capacity clip you can get for it?

That with a 16” barrel, collapsible stock, high round clip, sling would be a nasty little bish for sure.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Elkslayer, just how many elk have you taken to get that name from your Texas buddies?
I’m 5 for 5 just in my last 5 hunts, all 300+ respectable mounts. That’s a 1,000 batting average pards. That’s why I’m called elkslayer by my friends.

and if you say you've never wounded an animal I call BS or you haven't been hunting long.
A “successful and responsible” hunter puts himself in position for a 99.999% chance of a kill shot. Desperate hunters take desperate measures with no care whatsoever for the animal, and chance wounding game. I’ve never wounded and lost game, nor have any of my many decades successful hunter friends. Sad you feel the need to chance and wound game thereby ultimately losing them.

Call BS all you want. There are many ethical and responsible big game hunters, who are excellent marksman, who don’t endanger game to being lost and wounded to die a slow death from Hail Mary, unethical, and irresponsible shots.

Wrong. It happens to hunters who don’t have the patience or ability to position for a 99.999% kill shot.

Come on up, I'll set you up in a grizz area for a hunt, we'll all see how you fare.
Tough guy going to “set me up” in the hopes I’ll be attacked and killed in grizz country is basically what you just said.

Put the depends over your face. It’ll catch all the fecal matter escaping your mouth, tough guy.

Looks to me like you’re pretty desperate since you are mooching your hunts for free.

I've found access through a trespass fee that turned into free access once they got to know us, only paid once.

I’m sure you do have money and lots of it cause high fence hunts ain’t cheap.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
I suspect ElkSlayer91 is also one of his reincarnations...probably from a different computer...
You must be this site's nominated soap opera writer, correct? You have imagination.

"He is far from Stupid"

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I suspect ElkSlayer91 is also one of his reincarnations...probably from a different computer...
You must be this site's nominated soap opera writer, correct? You have imagination.

His imagination is far truer than your “facts”.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
]I’m 5 for 5 just in my last 5 hunts, all 300+ respectable mounts. That’s a 1,000 batting average pards. That’s why I’m called elkslayer by my friends.

My 16 yearold grandson has you beat, we don't call it elkslaying, we consider it just getting started.

Really ask them to quit calling you that, its embarrassing.

If you claim the are 300" they are probably not, I saw the one in the elk forum you guessed on. You are 50" off.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Not trying to stir the pot any further, genuinely curious...

How many of you have actually been in a grizzly/brown bear charging situation? I'm not talking about a bluff charge, I'm not talking about being within 50 yards of one, I'm talking about having the bear coming at you to a point that you discharged bear spray or shot at the bear to either kill it or scare it away. I mean pants full of [bleep] it's coming and either deterred or died within a matter of feet. Full blown charge with intent to kill. Spending time in bear country is one thing, how many of you have actually danced this dance and walked away. Genuine curiosity, not trying to troll.

Thanks.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

.When your fellow elk hunting buddies give you a nickname, based on your success, and ask you to guide for their high affluent clients too, well.....

Originally Posted by callnum
Lets see, from Texas,
Get it right, Republic of TEXAS. Gonna be a test you’ll need to pass.

calls a bull-- Imperial,
This supposedly experienced elk hunter here, who claims to have killed 55+ elk over the course of his life, does even know there is a name for different classes of elk horns: Royal, Imperial, Monarch. You can’t fix stupid.
shows no dead elk pics,
The mentally challenged require proof on the internet. The intelligent people don’t.

can't score a bull,
Estimating a score from a picture is not scoring a bull. Try to become educated. Life won’t be so difficult for you.

suggests one of the most bizarre theorie I have seen on sighting in an elk rifle.
Another fakepole fan-boy here who can’t even understand how to aim a rifle when the ballistics of the rifle are placed at his feet. Can’t fix stupid.

Hey clown, you never answered in that other thread, “What’s the difference between 100, 200, 300, 350 yard zero on a gun?” You do realize there is an article on this very site which discusses long range shooting with tables having a 300 yard zero. I guess you are incapable of understanding / comprehending that article too. Can’t fix stupid.

So you see, it’s not a ”most bizarre theory” when others use zeros greater than 200, which obviously escapes your intellect.

Ya for sure an elk slayer. Your buddies call you elk slayer? You can't get them to stop?
I’ze beez a foe sure big game elk hunter pards. Have the elk ivories to prove it.

"He is far from Stupid"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Buzz schooled you son, and with pics. I think you could post up a measly 5 pics of the 300" bulls.

Really tell your buddies to stop. No one and I mean no one except you use those terms to describe points on a bull. Silly Texan.

Last edited by callnum; 09/19/18.

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Why not carry a shotgun?

Shotguns are for birds,if the bear has wings,I am bringing my shotgun..

But we are elk hunting with a bow so most likely,I will have a good bow and if legal, a good revolver for that special moment of hungry bears over a kill...Been there once and an arrow did the trick,luckily for my neighbor, trying to skin a fresh killed elk...Literally nailed the bear to a log,but it did rip his jacket and for a preacher,you should have heard him cuss..

He did not have a revolver,just the bow.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
After reading this you have to know that Uptain was one tough Hombre.

You also have to know the several absolute idiots that posted here on this thread and they don’t need naming.

You just posted the below posting on the other bear attack thread:

Treadwellitus.
You hate to say Darwin Award candidates but,,,,,,

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...ly-attack-in-the-beartooths#Post13141924

My question for you, will you now include yourself as one of the ”several absolute idiots that posted here on this thread and they don’t need naming”, you just stated above, for making fun of a bear attack victim while safely behind your computer in the safety of your home?

P.S. You're not a tough Hombre. Uptain was.

Kind of touchy ain’t you, you big mouthed, blow hard [bleep]? Keep on posting your inane crap. You’re like a naked man going up a flagpole in that the higher you go, the more you show your asss to.

As far as tough Hombres go, I’ve got more left than your punk assss started with.

“Elkslayer”,,,,,,, a name given to him by his hunting amigos. You ain’t even a decent joke.
Turn the valve off. Liquid fecal matter is pouring out of your pie hole.

The tough guy that you are on the internet got called to the floor for making fun of a bear attack victim. That makes you the Darwin Award candidate.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

I’m sure you do have money and lots of it cause high fence hunts ain’t cheap.
Never said I hunt a high fence, and never would either. All low fence back country pal. Maybe if you hadn't wasted your life away on the internet harrassing people, you could afford to hunt a quality area.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

His imagination is far truer than your “facts”.
Typical liberal you are....completely ignore the facts posted, and lie until it sticks.

How's living on the left-side of the Bell Curve been for you in life?

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 23 of 40 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 39 40

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

305 members (264mag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 260Remguy, 29aholic, 32 invisible), 2,146 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,754
Posts18,476,343
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.