Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Shocking breaking news! Okay, not so much. Some woman from his Yale days just accused him of sexual assault. Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face. They were at a party and she got drunk playing drinking games.

I was in college at the same time and same class year as both of them. I don't remember schit from the early eighties. The clarity of her memory is quite remarkable.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
This is just another ploy to delay the vote.
Lets examine everyone's college days, and see if there is a perfect, clean, ..... That's what the first year {or two} was for.

If you hunt with your kids. You should not have to hunt for your kids.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face.

You gotta bring that thing out and wave it around if you ever want to get any.

Some women will bitch,...some won't. But a man is obligated to weed through 'em.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
These Communist would kill half the population of this country.Stalin did,Mao did ect. So will they. Commie trash is Commie trash is Commie trash.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I used to go to this place where a nice lookin' stripper would occasionally grab me by the head and slap me on both cheeks with her titties.

I never went to therapy over it,...never considered hiring a lawyer,..and if she ever gets selected to be a Supreme Court Justice, I'll march up and down the sidewalk holding a sign that advocates for her.

Some bitches are crazy. A man offers 'em some and they have a seizure.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Had something called the walk of shame in college. Starting about sun up on Sunday morning, the sorority girls would emerge disheveled with bedhead from the fraternity houses for the walk home. Happened like clockwork. I'm pretty sure both parties were quite satisfied.

<For the record, I will neither confirm or deny doing ANYTHING sexual in college. I've got nothin goin on so if anyone wants to nominate me...>

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Deborah Rameirz is accusing Kavanaugh of "thrusting his penis" in her face.

You gotta bring that thing out and wave it around if you ever want to get any.

Some women will bitch,...some won't. But a man is obligated to weed through 'em.

Or the women that would whip their tits out. Every party, it was just a matter of time. Of course, you didn't HAVE to go to parties, you could always stay in and study.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Whats even more awesome is seeing how many threads on the same topic we can get on the first page. grin

Yeah, I looked but didn't catch it. My bad.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Way I see it,...a man can buy a woman drinks,..talk sweet stuff to her,..take her out to dinners and movies,..or they can just get down to business.

Pull their business out at a gathering,..hold it in their hand and work the room.

Walk up to a woman,..point it at her and ask, "Dick?",.....if she shakes her head move on to the next one,..ask "Dick?"

You might have to go through a dozen,.......but if you're diligent, one is gonna hook onto it eventually.

I never figured that out until late in life. Maybe Kavanaugh figured it out earlier.

IC B3

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F

What I posted Thursday:

Originally Posted by Folically_Challenged
Ford will refuse to meet tomorrow’s 10:00am deadline to agree to testify. “New” accusers will come forward in time for the 6:30 pm national news broadcasts tomorrow night. Pundits will then clamor all weekend long for more delays.

There’s no way these people don’t have backup accusers, waiting in the wings. They’ve had a plan in place for a long time.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Obongo amd Soros the puppet masters..

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Phugg all this nonsense. Do the confirmation and let the lying leftist sacks of schidt wail and moan. Phugg them too.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...Ivanka supposedly said to cut Kavanaugh loose to Mr.T

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Had something called the walk of shame in college. Starting about sun up on Sunday morning, the sorority girls would emerge disheveled with bedhead from the fraternity houses for the walk home. Happened like clockwork. I'm pretty sure both parties were quite satisfied.

<For the record, I will neither confirm or deny doing ANYTHING sexual in college. I've got nothin goin on so if anyone wants to nominate me...>

This still happens. We were outside sitting on my buddies porch one saturday morning and his neighbor (who was still outside drinking) spotted a girl walk out of the house across the street. He instantly pointed at her and started yelling "walk of shame" until she was out of sight.

It was funny.

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...

These “accusers” have been lined-up for months, probably since the moment candidate Trump published his list of SC nominees. They’re not “coming out of the woodwork “: they’re being produced at predetermined intervals, like installments of Project Veritas videos.

The difference is that the O’Keefe videos are prima facia evidence of criminal wrongdoing, versus unsubstantiated allegations.

Don’t think for a second that WaPo, NYT, et. al. don’t have stories completed and ready to print for at least 3 more women. Be very surprised, though, if any of them contain details that can actually be corroborated.

FC

"Every day is a holiday, and every meal is a banquet."

- Mrs. FC
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The first one isn’t going to stick so fire another salvo. And a third, fourth. What ever it takes.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's time to make this [bleep] very illegal. If charges were never brought before a nomination, the accuser should be assumed guilty of a prima facie case of obstruction of justice, interference with congressional duties and slander and unless the accuser can prove their innocence they should be sentenced to real prison time.

In the alternative their corpses should be found in a dumpster after being tortured to death.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
This is what the White House was concerned would happen, the longer it took to confirm someone else was going to come out of the woodwork...Ivanka supposedly said to cut Kavanaugh loose to Mr.T

Giving in to basless smears and lies(quiting) is not how Trump got elected .

Nor is it how Congress should approve judicial appointments.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The first Leftist idiot wasn't believable and was easily proven a liar, so they had to find another useful idiot to "fall on the sword" for the social justice cause. This time they hope a Latina sounding name will make the Republicans shrink in fear....and they might be right. They had better grow a pair or we are doomed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (12344mag, 16penny, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 1234, 163bc, 61 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,345 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,573
Posts18,491,951
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.