Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
"I gave a quick whistle to let her know I was there and not startle her when she eventually saw me."

Right there is where the problem started. They guy was a dumbass for bringing attention to his self to begin with.
Chances are the clueless gal would have never noticed him At all.

If it's not another hunter I'm not not gonna draw anyone's attention that doesn't notice me first... If the guy had of just kept quite she would have most likely just master bated with a pine cone and been on her way....

That takes some inner fortitude.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
She also reminds me of the parallel universe evil rainbow brite on robot chicken. Lol

Robot chicken
Haha haha

Know how this woulda turned on an episode of that

100gr rage expandable thru the brain pan.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Was her name Ford?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Hunter harassment isn’t a problem in GA.

😉

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
WHERE did this happen?
I

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've never hit a female. But that has all changed.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think Sean Conery was on to something.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
A bow doesn't make much noise.....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He just needs to take a shovel with him next time.

Spot on^^^^

and a bag of lime

100% correct, BS to "not lowering ourselves to their level" When you are tired of getting your collective butts kicked, you WILL need to stop "turning the other cheek" and just start "disappearing" some of these liberal skanks...

"Gosh, I don't know, I didn't see anybody out in the woods, next time I go out, if I see her, I sure will call..."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Seafire
A bow doesn't make much noise.....

Should have shot her in both feet, gagged her with a dirty handkerchief, and drug her out in the woods.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I could not make the video work but from the one photo, she did not look all that threatening to me. But, I did not hear what she said or screamed, maybe that would have turned me fearful.

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Welcome to the next generation. Glad I am half way to heaven. I have realized why my father keeps getting more miserable everyday. And I am following in his foot steps. Have to say he handled it perfect. I will try to remember if it happens to me. But I will have a hard time not dropping the F bomb on her/him

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dislike her, I do. Despise what she stands for and her methods, that's a given. But the the comments about killing or maiming her demean us all, and give proof to her views of us as evil.
(Imo) the hunter handled it well.

An unemployed Jester, is nobody's Fool.

the only real difference between a good tracker and a bad tracker, is observation. all the same data is present for both. The rest, is understanding what you're seeing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I myself wouldn't be fearful of her. I wouldve climbed down just to see if she'd stay and escalate it.

But with some bitch like that, who knows if she hasn't got a couple extra fools ready to jump on you.

Still be hard to turn the other cheek, younger hunter like that probably only gets weekends off to hunt and she burned that day. With her patchouli smellin ass wandering around in them woods don't know if it would even be worth it to go back to that spot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't most states have hunter harrassment laws? Even NY state does, and perhaps the best remedy would have been to get her in front of a judge on harrassment charges.

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
Most of my hunting is on leased land and the Game and Fish Officers take it pretty seriously. If that happened to me I could have had her charged with trespassing and possibly arrested.

lightman
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Don't most states have hunter harrassment laws? Even NY state does, and perhaps the best remedy would have been to get her in front of a judge on harrassment charges.

things have gotten to the point where IT would have seen a court date as a badge of honor. she would have had some feminazi attorney with loads of press to tell the nation what a victim she was.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Way doesn't that ever happen with someone on their 'Make a Wish Hunt'.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kellory
Dislike her, I do. Despise what she stands for and her methods, that's a given. But the the comments about killing or maiming her demean us all, and give proof to her views of us as evil.
(Imo) the hunter handled it well.

Lighten up Francis.......it was a joke and everyone with even half a brain knows it.

Quit trying to prove how much better you are than everyone else cause YOU AIN"T.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Way doesn't that ever happen with someone on their 'Make a Wish Hunt'.

Lol. No chitt!

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1beaver_shooter, 1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 48 invisible), 2,408 guests, and 1,277 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,104
Posts18,502,134
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.