-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
He nails the Democrats, Ford, and speaks of Kavanaugh and Graham and their courage and determination.

Take a look/listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIrCSrNRrM

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
He nails the Democrats, Ford, and speaks of Kavanaugh and Graham and their courage and determination.

Take a look/listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pIrCSrNRrM

L.W.

Perfect!

I scratch my head every time the Republicans say that they believe Ford's sincerity.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
This ***** and her handlers knew exactly what she was doing. Mark Judge wrote his books in the 1990's and gave this evil witch fertile ground with which to weave her little tale including names and circumstances of that time.

Couple that with her expert world class knowledge of psychology its my firm belief this **** has created an entire story to bolster her own crediblilty within that world of intelligentsia.

Everyone says she has everything to lose which is BULL **** she has everything to gain including a lucrative career of lecturing, books and now becoming cultural icon for this idiocy.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Thanks for posting.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Wow, that is awesome! Thanks for posting the link. I'm forwarding it to all my friends. The Dems F'ed up big time.

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
She is sincere..........at wanting Kavanaugh to fail.
Maybe she did have some trauma way back...............doesn't mean he did it.
Plenty of guys have been released from jail..............DNA evidence correcting the error of witness testimony.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." **Edmund Burke**

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." **Benjamin Franklin**
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by FatCity67
This ***** and her handlers knew exactly what she was doing. Mark Judge wrote his books in the 1990's and gave this evil witch fertile ground with which to weave her little tale including names and circumstances of that time.

Couple that with her expert world class knowledge of psychology its my firm belief this **** has created an entire story to bolster her own crediblilty within that world of intelligentsia.

Everyone says she has everything to lose which is BULL **** she has everything to gain including a lucrative career of lecturing, books and now becoming cultural icon for this idiocy.

Not to mention at an early count yesterday afternoon of a Go Fund Me totaling over 600K.

"By the time you realize your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by Wacenturion

Not to mention at an early count yesterday afternoon of a Go Fund Me totaling over 600K.

THIS IN SPADES!!!!!!!!!! PRETTY NICE PAY DAY, MAKES ME SICK!!!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Fools and their Monies. Fine with me.

Originally Posted by Wacenturion

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
But But all her friends on the beach told her to stand up for herself and to rattle some cages Doncha know. I wonder what was in that envelope Sheila Jackson slipped her attorney.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
The liar is also afraid to fly!!!!!! The POS has more frequent flyer miles than most of us. And 600 plus thousand dollars richer. Sad day for sure!!!!!!

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Look at all the suckers throwing money at her.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

https://www.gofundme.com/to-cover-dr-fords-security-costs

$489,355
$209,987
------------
$699,342

And the poor wittow thing doesn't know how to mange her GoFundMe pages, so she mentions it in her testimony.
What a lowlife pos.

“I’m aware that there’s been several GoFundMe sites that I haven’t had a chance to figure out how to manage those, because I’ve never had one done for me.”

Never underestimate the gullibility of the rank and file liberal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

324 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 160user, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,786 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,326
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.