Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hopefully people wake to the fact that the old democratic party is no more, and the new democratic party is the liberal communist party. The Republicans are the only adults left in the room. There are no more conservative Democrats.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
My wife got a phone call the other day asking if they could count on her vote for Tester. She replied she wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running. They hung up on her - rude bastids. Not sure what I think of Rosendale - a conservative friend of mine has met him and didn't like him at all. There's no way in hell I'd vote for Tester and his recent statement about his intended no vote for Kavanaugh further reinforces my opinion of him - he needs to be gone...

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
I know Matt personally He is getting my money and my vote. He is a very good man. And He is CONSERVATIVE.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by JGray
My wife got a phone call the other day asking if they could count on her vote for Tester. She replied she wouldn't vote for him if he was the only one running. They hung up on her - rude bastids. Not sure what I think of Rosendale - a conservative friend of mine has met him and didn't like him at all. There's no way in hell I'd vote for Tester and his recent statement about his intended no vote for Kavanaugh further reinforces my opinion of him - he needs to be gone...

The ones in MT are the WORST dude. I think I've had a couple close to tears.

If you ever troll them you'll find they ask the same questions over and over and over just slightly rephrased.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Hopefully people wake to the fact that the old democratic party is no more, and the new democratic party is the liberal communist party. The Republicans are the only adults left in the room. There are no more conservative Democrats.

It doesn't happen because most native Montanans have never had to endure the end results of democrat legislation. And that's not an insult to them either. It's just a fact.

When you explain things about the 2nd or 1st amendment they just scoff. Because they don't believe things like that will ever happen. Because they've never seen things like that happen.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman

It doesn't happen because most native Montanans have never had to endure the end results of democrat legislation. And that's not an insult to them either. It's just a fact.

When you explain things about the 2nd or 1st amendment they just scoff. Because they don't believe things like that will ever happen. Because they've never seen things like that happen.

Which is why those ALL white states are the worse. Stupid fuggs

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
In my experience there is also a very strong... hard to describe but I guess I'll just say "1950'ish" mindset amongst a lot of native Montanans. Even millenials.

They see the greater good and not the harm. If that makes sense.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
In my experience there is also a very strong... hard to describe but I guess I'll just say "1950'ish" mindset amongst a lot of native Montanans. Even millenials.

That, IMO is because a lot of real progressive issues take a long time to permeate MT culture. The culture where I grew up is pretty much the same as the 50s, thank God

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
He also only buys a hunting license in years he is running for election.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by oldtrapper

That, IMO is because a lot of real progressive issues take a long time to permeate MT culture. The culture where I grew up is pretty much the same as the 50s, thank God

Yes.

IC B3

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

We have a word for that. Stupid.

It's amazing how many can't see past their front porch. So many don't know why the Constitution is important or what the Bill of Rights is. So they surely don't understand, nor care, about some guy in a black robe 2500 miles away.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by boatammo
I know Matt personally He is getting my money and my vote. He is a very good man. And He is CONSERVATIVE.

Thanks for that - he had my vote but without knowing him or anything about him, your endorsement helps.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by JGray
Originally Posted by boatammo

Thanks for that - he had my vote but without knowing him or anything about him, your endorsement helps.

Yep.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just as a point of how left Tester and the Dems are, don't forget, Rob Ament of Pearl Jam, which is a Commie rock band, is buddies with Tester, former student of Mister Music and fellow U of M ejecta.
Then, when we had the Senate race against Daines (not my favorite guy), Amanda Curtis ended up being the pick. She is really a piece of work, but the cute part is, her husband. He's actually a member in leadership of the Wobblies, International Workers of the World, which was big in Butte a century ago.
As for long-term Dems, the fact is, the FDR programs such as CCC and building of Fort Peck and the Bankhead Jones Act of the mid-1930s honestly saved eastern Montana from complete collapse in the Depression. Still a lot of people remember, and are grateful for it.
But that was a long time ago. The Dems haven't supported the working class one whit since at least the early 1980s. Yet these stooges just don't get it.
They might, if we didn't have such a Commie state/local news media. I guess they don';t want to be bush league forever, so to get noticed further up the food chain, they have to be more Marxist than the urban media.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Unreal. 5 pages about how a dimocommie wont vote for Kav.

Anyone from NY, Pa.. Mi, etc want a 5 page discussion?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Here is a new one for me. National Border Patrol Council endorses him?

I'm curious what a couple of my friends on this thread think about that? My thoughts are that it might not surprise them but bet they don't agree.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I owe Tester. I've owned land in Montana for a while but my family is in California, and I have been there for them. Earlier this year I got my wife to agree to buy a permanent home in Montana and I've established residency earlier than I expected. I did it this early (I was expecting the move to take place in a few years) for one reason-to be able to vote for whoever the GOP candidate was against Tester, and to also vote for Gianforte. I'm only one vote, but where my vote was wasted in CA, it may make a difference in Montana.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Steelhead

We have a word for that. Stupid.

It's amazing how many can't see past their front porch. So many don't know why the Constitution is important or what the Bill of Rights is. So they surely don't understand, nor care, about some guy in a black robe 2500 miles away.

The vast majority of Americans, who claim to know what the US Constitution does, believe that the rights enumerated in the Constitution grant us the rights we have, such as Freedom of Speech & the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. The US Constitution does not "grant" or "give" us a single right or liberty. The US Constitution simply acknowledges that all people have the rights enumerated in the US Constitution. The Constitutions recognizes, not grants, these God-given, natural law rights.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 6MMWASP
Here is a new one for me. National Border Patrol Council endorses him?

I'm curious what a couple of my friends on this thread think about that? My thoughts are that it might not surprise them but bet they don't agree.

The National Border Patrol Council is the union.

They're lying sacks of schit and would fugk their own mother for a nickel.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I believe a lot of whats being said here is true. But, the cat is out of the bag for everyone to see, and it has been for a long time. Its time for my Montana friends to wake up.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

658 members (10ring1, 10Glocks, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 76 invisible), 1,813 guests, and 1,251 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,518
Posts18,530,579
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.