B
,......... something that I was once told came to mind:

"Never trust anyone that you can poke in both eyes with one finger."

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Christine Ford was "Medicated" during her statement to the judiciary committee. Anyone who doubts this hasn't spent enough time with CRAZY women.

My other observation is why a woman her age hides 2/3 of her face with her hair. There is a "lack of self-esteem" issue in how she presents herself so I'm betting she is treated for Bi-Polar condition.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe

LOL! laugh

Yep.

Narrow between the eyes.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Bristology: The means by which a grizzled old southern machinist re-educates eggheads whilst simultaneously providing the rest of the world enough laughter to induce a fair-to-middlin' belly-ache.

Last edited by horse1; 09/29/18.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Yep. As the old saying goes, "That girl's as narrow through the eyes as a cut worm."

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The same thing is true of a narrow headed horse , never would trust them. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
That woman was acting all through her statement and Alyssa Milano was prolly her handler because she was present at the hearing for reason no one know. It won’t be long now. We will know what’s the democrats next play.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Christine Ford was "Medicated" during her statement to the judiciary committee. Anyone who doubts this hasn't spent enough time with CRAZY women.

My other observation is why a woman her age hides 2/3 of her face with her hair. There is a "lack of self-esteem" issue in how she presents herself so I'm betting she is treated for Bi-Polar condition.

This. And the glasses confirms your suspicions.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Y'all don't get it.............the crazier they look, the more believable they are to the Democrats. I used to have a lib neighbor, who's only redeeming quality was that she was a looker. She wanted to get her a horse so she could ride with us, and she went out and bought the sorriest looking nag you ever saw.........because she felt as if it needed a good home. Never could ride that crazy horse, but she didn't care, just as long as she could say she had a horse.

The Democrats don't care how credible someone looks, just as long as they can lie, that's all that matters.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Christine Ford was "Medicated" during her statement ........... I'm betting she is treated for Bi-Polar condition.

A question for any of you that are trained in mental illness. Isn't it possible and even likely that someone with Bi-Polar condition could truly believe what Ms. Ford testified happened to her even though it never happened? I won a defamation lawsuit once and all of my medical records were subpoenaed and gleaned over by the defense attorneys. This lady has bats in her belfry and the Senate needs to see her mental health treatment records. This is way too important to allow feelings to get in the way of truth. If she is off her rocker, and I believe she is, the world needs to know.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just like when Hillary wore those googly assed coke bottle bottom glasses to testify.
If Brett would have said, "what difference does it make?", all hell would have broken loose. After all, this is a serious convoluted accusation of something attempted. Much more serious than the neglect and murder of American citizens at an embassy, or the 60-70 close associates who have all ended up dead at just the right time, before they could talk.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A person could have gone over that face and neck with an iron, there were so many wrinkles. All those years of pulling trains took their toll it would seem. She looked to be 20 years older than Kavanaugh even though she's a few years younger. YUK!

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I agree. Bipolar, and on meds. Brilliant analogy !

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Can't believe y'all are falling for the deep state's ruse to distract you from Kavanaugh's record on the 4th Amendment. Wake up.

[Linked Image]

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
She's the oldest looking 50 year old I've ever seen I think. Too much sun I'd wager.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

258 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 2ndwind, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 36 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,282 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,322
Posts18,526,419
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.