Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I always said OJ just did what comes natural for jigs.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
After my neice made the mudshark move, all her idiot friends on Facebook was gushing about how wonderful it was for her to be so open and accepting, such millinieal marriage. Not to be all raciast and all. Two years later she ended up an abused single mom with 2 children and fighting for child support. She'll never remarry (who want to marry a mudshark with two mixed kids and whose dad is around every 2-weeks for visit?). Likely never date anyone either. She's on her own. I told my two teen daughters when the marriage occured what a mistake it was and why. They just could not believe I was such a racist. Well, hopefully then learned. But they do know they can never bring it in my house and I'll not even attend the wedding.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

White women who married blacks have a 12x greater chance of death from her spouse than white women who married a white man.

Maybe the taste of black cock is worth the extra risk????

MM

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Beacuse no White, Latino or Asian man has ever beaten the living daylights out of a woman and or killed her in doing so.

FC,

As evidenced by this fine citizen:

https://www.facebook.com/YrekaNews/posts/886925271497086

Authorities say they believe the attacker is 36-year-old Lukes Ladewig. He's serving a sentence of 43 years to life sentence from Siskiyou County for second-degree murder and injuring a spouse, after his 10 day trial.

Ladewig's wife, Katie Pierce, died October 17, 2012, as the result of blunt force injuries to the head suffered the night before. Ladewig was sentenced to prison in Siskiyou County Superior Court.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
what is it people dont get about NBN?

.... like tears in the rain
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They are taught in public school the only difference is in the color of skin. It has them marrying muzzies also and often losing their kids when the sire skips with them back to Saudi Arabia never to return to see mom again.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/29/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
What does a black male tell a white woman with two black eyes?

Nothing! He already told her twice!

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
I see that crap more and more around here. Thankful neither daughter took up with darkies!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Lay down with dogs ya gonna get fleas!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Borchardt
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I just don’t see why anyone would need a firearm to protect their self ......

I don't see why the puke who did that to Miss Jones is still breathing.

Dimocraps.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by jaguartx

White women who married blacks have a 12x greater chance of death from her spouse than white women who married a white man.

Maybe the taste of black cock is worth the extra risk????

MM

If we hadn't chased off Safariman maybe he could have asked his daughter for you....

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
If any says black people are naturally aggressive and temperamented, I wouldn’t argue it.
Take a look at area that black people settle in large numbers. Look at the violence rate, the taste of abuse and meaningless killing.
And lastly, take a look at Africa.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by precision223
If any says black people are naturally aggressive and temperamented, I wouldn’t argue it.
Take a look at area that black people settle in large numbers. Look at the violence rate, the taste of abuse and meaningless killing.
And lastly, take a look at Africa.

Be careful what you say about Negroes. We have some posters on here who don't like it. I think one or two of them have a Negro in the woodpile around their house.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You got that right James...some even admit they'd lay with one. Whackos

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
We have a local girl that works as a waitress at a BBQ joint out here in the country. She had a kid with a white guy and a kid with a black guy. White Dad is a good dude and is very involved with his daughter. The black Dad is a dead beat and is a pos. The girl once told us that she is relegated to a life of labor and borderline poverty. She is actually a fairly attractive girl, but she can’t sniff a date from a good ol boy. Once the country boys find out that she has a kid with a black due, they check out. She told us that she will do anything to keep her daughter from dating blacks.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Beacuse no White, Latino or Asian man has ever beaten the living daylights out of a woman and or killed her in doing so.

FC,

As evidenced by this fine citizen:

https://www.facebook.com/YrekaNews/posts/886925271497086

Authorities say they believe the attacker is 36-year-old Lukes Ladewig. He's serving a sentence of 43 years to life sentence from Siskiyou County for second-degree murder and injuring a spouse, after his 10 day trial.

Ladewig's wife, Katie Pierce, died October 17, 2012, as the result of blunt force injuries to the head suffered the night before. Ladewig was sentenced to prison in Siskiyou County Superior Court.

Geno

So Oregon or No Cal typical trailer park methhead....only cure for what they have is a bullet to the brain, what little brain they have....

from the original OP.... this is what happens when liberals brainwash little white girls into 'diversity'...
they think they are improving the world... ending racism....give it some time, and they will be dead due to a racist Spook....

My aunt Lucy had 3 grand daughters, gorgeous blonde blue eyed gals...one married a black guy and the other two just got involved with blacks...this is out of Northern Virginia

the one that married the black guy, is a drug addict, has HIV... and had 2 zillion candidates of who she could have gotten it from...

the other two grand daughters, involved with blacks...
one was found dead at 24 in a back alley, beaten, raped and drug overdosed in Cleveland.
the other was found exactly the same way, at around 22 y/o but in Chicago back alley instead... except she was also stabbed something like a couple of dozen times...

yeah isn't diversity great.....

most people blame black America for this type of crap.... I put the blame on liberal DemocRATS instead...
their entire platform is keeping people on welfare, and in poverty... and keeping racism alive as much as possible...

The guy in Mississippi.... pity for the poor stupid blond cheer leader, who should never have gotten involved with this POS.... but it should have never seen daylight in a court...just like they do in Africa.. put him inside a stack of bald tires and set in on fire... then he can feel how his little blonde white cheerleader felt as she died....

Maybe some places we still do need the KKK lurking around in the middle of the night...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe
Once you try black...you're a single Mom!

yeah once you go black, you can never go back... because nobody decent wants you anymore...

I'm not afraid to admit it... I've dropped several women I was involved with, after finding out they were involved with a black guy earlier...

one gal I went out with at Ft Lewis, from Colorado, had dated a black guy, and E 6...
once he found out she was dating me, he came up to me and threatened me...

him being 5 ft 5... didn't bother 6 ft me very much...

when that didn't work, he had a bunch of his buddies gang bang her and got her pregnant, along with beating the crap out of her....she was medically discharged out of the Army due to her injuries...

him and his buddies were rounded up... sent to the stockade.. and found themselves with jail time, and/or a dishonorable discharge....

yeah, "diversity"... my hasn't it improved America... sure was a clusterDuck when I was in the service...

or the two fat motorpool bimbos that came into the Troop Clinic that I was assigned to run at Ft Lewis, with complaints of VD.. turned out they had it real bad...they had been at Ft Lewis for 6 months...
after we did all the follow up on the sexual contacts they had had... turned out they were hooking on base out of the motorpool....and were attached to 360 other cases of troops with VD.. in 6 months!

Don't recall a white guy in the crowd of 360 who had had sexual contact with these two bimbos...
The girls were white...once again, another diversity success story!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Worked with a black guy for many years, still married to the same woman, mother of their two children, a boy and a girl. Both he and wife are and always were respected, responsible citizens as well as parents. They are retired now but both worked two jobs pretty much all their working lives. The last I knew he was still working part time at a side job he'd held for 20+ years before retiring.

Back years ago he was pretty handy with his fists, did some youth Golden Gloves boxing his self, and later on helped start, train and organize youth boxing tournaments. He said he sometimes thought he'd made a mistake in teaching his son how to handle his fists after being called into school over him getting into fights, and putting a good whipping on several white boys.

The back story was, these little white girls, mostly all daughters of local upper-crust, the typical high school 'in-crowd', popular, social elites thought he was cute, athletic, sexy and could dance just like Michael Jackson, would sneak over after dark, pick him up and drive off somewhere they wouldn't be seen and get it on.

The fights at school with the girl's white boyfriends, totally clueless, started when the girls would snub him when he'd try to talk, walk with and sit by them at school the next day. Of course the boyfriends didn't like it at all and told him exactly why, then the fight was on.

Needless to say, the snobby little girls lied, totally denying ever being anywhere outside of school or school activities with his son.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I have a buddy who is on a dating site...met this gal at a restaurant who immediately started babbling of her former radiator hose boonfriend, so my buddy says he's gotta use the bathroom...and split!

Good for him. I'd do the same.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (406_SBC, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AdventureBound, 13 invisible), 1,645 guests, and 853 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,464
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.