Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bristoe
[Linked Image]

Thanks so much for that gut wrenching laugh.

GB1

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Someone on the judiciary committee asked ford what was the one thing that comes to mind about her experiance above all else. Her reply was the two "assailants" laughing in the other room at her expense. That says a lot to me.

I bet she has lived her whole life feeling like she is on the outside looking in socially. She mentioned hearing other conversations that night as she was leaving that she assumed she was the topic of also simply because she wasn't part of the conversation.

The previous family's forclosure dealings with the judges Mom, along with all the gossip that goes with it in a small community, "Kavanaugh" is just a manifestation of everything that she perceives as the cause of her not being the person she felt she should of always been IMO. She's trying to get revenge on the whole world through attacking him, and the left is stroking her and telling her she's right and that she's finally found someone that cares about her...... boy is she in for a suprise.

That's just my take on it. But then I'm no psychologist,... I'm just 1/2 crazy..... crazy laugh

I searched Montgomery County, Md mortgage records and her parents owned their home up to 2005. The home's address is 17 Masters Court Potomac. Md. 20854. Her father's name is Ralph , her mother is Paula.

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ironbender

I believe that woman deserves pity.

Suspect whatever damage she might have is either self-inflicted or family/environmental related.

Regardless, her's was pure performance.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
Someone on the judiciary committee asked ford what was the one thing that comes to mind about her experiance above all else. Her reply was the two "assailants" laughing in the other room at her expense. That says a lot to me.

I bet she has lived her whole life feeling like she is on the outside looking in socially. She mentioned hearing other conversations that night as she was leaving that she assumed she was the topic of also simply because she wasn't part of the conversation.

The previous family's forclosure dealings with the judges Mom, along with all the gossip that goes with it in a small community, "Kavanaugh" is just a manifestation of everything that she perceives as the cause of her not being the person she felt she should of always been IMO. She's trying to get revenge on the whole world through attacking him, and the left is stroking her and telling her she's right and that she's finally found someone that cares about her...... boy is she in for a suprise.

That's just my take on it. But then I'm no psychologist,... I'm just 1/2 crazy..... crazy laugh

I searched Montgomery County, Md mortgage records and her parents owned their home up to 2005. The home's address is 17 Masters Court Potomac. Md. 20854. Her father's name is Ralph , her mother is Paula.

I just understood that Brett's mom, who is a judge also, presided over a forclosure suit against the gals parents... I don't know how it had turned out one way or the other. But it was on the inter web so it must have been true....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ann Coulter pointed out that Kavanaugh was Starr’s point man for the Clinton impeachment, and if Ford really thought she’d been molested by him, she would have accused him back then.

She’s full of crap, the Democrats are full of crap, the Republicans are full of crap, the media is full of crap...it’s too bad that whole section of the country can’t break off and sink into the Atlantic Ocean.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

I just understood that Brett's mom, who is a judge also, presided over a forclosure suit against the gals parents... I don't know how it had turned out one way or the other. But it was on the inter web so it must have been true....

I read that as well, the web posting stated the foreclosure took place in the mid 1990's yet the mortgage records showed refinancing on new loans up to 2005. When a foreclosure filing in done in Montgomery County Maryland a "Assignment of Trustee" is done by lien holders and posted to the home owners mortgage pagers. There no assignment of Trustee posted. Christine parents bought the home in 1982 and the mortgage activity stopped in 2005. I tried to find a sale date for the home from 2005 yet local realtor mls data only goes BACK 10 YEARS. They paid 650K for the home in 1982 with a present market value of 1.5 million.

The reason I did the search was to verify the distance from Columbia Country Club in Bethesda to her family residence in Potomac. The distance is 8-11+ road miles. She did not walk home from the party...if a party actually existed. I suspect she walked back to Columbia Country Club and called home for a ride home. AGAIN IF THERE REALLY WAS A PARTY.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
I hope Kavanaugh sues dr Ford after he has been exonerated

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by precision223
I hope Kavanaugh sues dr Ford after he has been exonerated

He won't.

He already said in the hearing his family holds no ill will towards her, because she was "obviously" attacked and went through this horrible experience.

Anyone, this day and time, knows they will be put through a wood chipper for these high appointed positions, and you just step into the circus and hope you have the mental strength to come out the other side not too damaged.

If he sued her, the media would state he has no mercy/compassion for a victim. This is how heartless Republicans are, etc.,etc.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

I believe that woman deserves pity. After listening to her, she doesn’t present with PhD level education, intelligence, and speaking ability.

That was my initial thought as well.

I have no pity whatsoever for her, nor do I feel sorry for her. She's already got over $700K in GoFundMe money. She clearly saw this as an opportunity to enrich herself. Given her prior call on her Facebook page (deleted) to destroy Justice Gorsuch during his confirmation, she is also a criminal and should be tried as such. Given her blatant lies during her testimony proves her criminal ranking.

Where the phugk are the Republican Rinos who should be seeing what I'm seeing and prosecuting her?

Why, they're clearly accepting payoffs from the democrats to stand mute and look like fools.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

I believe that woman deserves pity. After listening to her, she doesn’t present with PhD level education, intelligence, and speaking ability.

That was my initial thought as well.

I have no pity whatsoever for her, nor do I feel sorry for her. She's already got over $700K in GoFundMe money. She clearly saw this as an opportunity to enrich herself. Given her prior call on her Facebook page (deleted) to destroy Justice Gorsuch during his confirmation, she is also a criminal and should be tried as such. Given her blatant lies during her testimony proves her criminal ranking.

Where the phugk are the Republican Rinos who should be seeing what I'm seeing and prosecuting her?

Why, they're clearly accepting payoffs from the democrats to stand mute and look like fools.

No truer words have been said.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by slumlord
I had a few courses with psychology majors. About as pathetically stupid as Social Work majors.

What pissed me off was a psych major I knew, (some fat bitch) she was able to get Human Sexuality substituted for General Chemistry and then get equal credit hours.
Another bullshlt deal was they only were required to take one math course for their whole bachelor's degree,
and....the Trig class I got 3 credits for, they earned 6 credits for.

A friend of mine was 4.0 in pre-med. He told me there was no way to reconcile phycology and Christianity. He worked for me forty hours per week during his pre-med years.
I think he was the most intellectually smart people I have ever met. I lost track of him when he went into the military to finish his M.D.

The Father of Modern Psychology was Dr Williams James whose lectures at University of Edinburg ( the first American invited to teach there ) were compiled in “ Varieties of Religious Experience “, a book you should read since you have appointed yourself a Christian Guru.

So.....your friend is as screwed up as you as far as Christianity is concerned.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The experience she described, allowing for a few embellishments, would have fit the definition of “ pawing “, not attempted rape, up until the MeToo bullschidt got started.

But..... nobody dares minimize what allegedly happened to her. It would not induce lifelong trauma in anyone approaching normality.

I’ve encountered self centered bitches like her before. I had a Secretary that twinned her...... right down to being very unattractive and taking no steps to correct it.

I honestly don’t see how anything remotely resembling an acceptable culture in this country can be restored.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Watching the testimony I think she believes what she said. Memory is a malleable thing especially when coping with trauma, particularly for a young girl. A defense mechanism. I also think that she's comfortable within her own world but not so good at dealing with the rest of reality, like the two front doors and fear of flying things. Hard to read because her training tells her the expected responses, consciously or subconsciously. Comes through in the manner she answered questions towards the end of the session when she was getting tired.

Why we look to corroborating evidence.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Probably brought up earlier, but she is not a licensed Psychologist. NPR said they searched the licensing agencies and found she had none.

J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
Is she really a Dr. ???

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Two masters and a PHD... makes here a Dr.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

That has to be the most disrespectful thing I have ever seen done to a Basset.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I got a double major in psychology and speech communication. Most psychology majors are a bit off. Few with a doctorate in psychology aren't straight-up loony. Now add the professor angle in, and you really have someone as loony as Charles Manson eating Fruit Loops on your front porch. That woman is a kook. There is no way she could have ever held down a job outside of academia.

I have seen regular references to Kavanaugh's privilege. I don't think I have seen one that points to Ford's privilege. She went to a better school than Kavanugh. She had all of the same opportunities that he did. She realized that she would never make it in the real world, so she did what they all do when they realize they can't get a real job. She decide to hide away in academia. Kavanaugh is begrudged by some because he did more with his privilege than she did.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
As another earlier post said, I would like to see her since "scrubbed " social media accts.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1OntarioJim, 257Bob, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 1badf350, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 57 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,904
Posts18,518,553
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.