Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
WTF? Wearing a MAGA hat no less.

Kanye West has been having a very Kanye West 24 hours. He performed as a giant Perrier bottle on Saturday Night Live, then was cut off at the end of the show during an impromptu pro-Trump speech to awkward silence and a scattered mixture of boos and applause. Which President Trump praised on Twitter.

Head spinning yet? It doesn’t stop there. West posted a message and photo to his Twitter account Saturday afternoon seemingly calling for the abolition of the 13th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The 13th Amendment, ratified in 1865 in the aftermath of the Civil War, abolished slavery in the United States. The 13th Amendment states: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted,

I think he's trying to get all the brothers out of prison.

dumb sob for sure.

it be like getting rid of the second amendment, because you didn't want to serve in the National Guard.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Dumb RICH sob for sure.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Well, he's wearing a MAGA hat and bashing liberal news in that video. I'll take it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fourteenth (1868) and Fifteenth (1870) too? The three go together.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He has risen in my personal opinion.

He's right too.

Might as well abolish the slavery amendments. They have enslaved themselves to welfare, govt housing, and drugs.

He's spot on about them still being slaves.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
To All,

Some of the most IGNORANT, CLUELESS & hate-FILLED people on Earth are "entertainers". = Kanye West is a PRIME EXAMPLE of those 3 problems.

Whether they are LEFTISTS, are "middle of the road" OR are RIGHTISTS, the entertainment folks should entertain their audience in my opinion & otherwise only discuss things of which they have at least some knowledge. = Reading a few posts on the Worldwideweird or reading an article on Wikipedia doesn't make a person an expert on ANY subject.
Neither does having a 7-figure per year income make you SMART or EDUCATED.

Playing a musical instrument, being talented as a singer or hosting a TV/radio show often means that you know NOTHING of importance outside of your narrow field.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Kanye West posted a message and photo to his Twitter account Saturday afternoon seemingly calling for the abolition of the 13th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

The 13th Amendment, ratified in 1865 in the aftermath of the Civil War, abolished slavery in the United States. The 13th Amendment states: “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.”

Hmmm... Think of the possibilities. Capture hordes of slaves/indentured servants and have them clean up all the [bleep] the border jumpers are littering our frontier with. Have them clean up the streets of Chicago, Detroit, San Diego, Seattle.

Pretty soon these slaves could be set free and they would be imbued with a hatred of illegal entry, ghettos, homeless. And maybe willing to make something of themselves so they aren't caught up in the next sweep.

Last edited by GunReader; 09/30/18.

National Rifle Association - Patron Member
National Muzzleloading Rifle Association - Life Member and 1 of 1000
Illinois State Rifle Association - Life Member
Carlinville Rifle & Pistol Club
~ Molɔ̀ːn Labé ~
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Umm, he's calling for the end of the anti-slavery amendment. Not sure how some are reading this. That's why he got smashed in the liberal media.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
He is Woke!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Umm, he's calling for the end of the anti-slavery amendment. Not sure how some are reading this. That's why he got smashed in the liberal media.

He doesn't mean it literally.

He was making a point to da brudda's.

That 3/4 of people don't get it, doesn't surprise me at all.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
He is on the right path, I wish more black and colored people can be like him. Nevertheless Kanye is a drama king. So much going on and I think he has found a way to take our minds of the recent Dr ford’s accusations.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by JakeBlues

He doesn't mean it literally.

He was making a point to da brudda's.

That 3/4 of people don't get it, doesn't surprise me at all.

Oh no, I get it, that's why I posted it. He's giving the liberals the middle finger and in his own way trying to convert some Democrat cult members.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
In other words, he pulled a Trump- say something outrageous that you know will piss the liberals off and draw attention to your message.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dude’s nuttier than Randy Quaid.

I’d look for a early death. Likely in the next 15 years. Narcotics most likely.

Star Whackers......

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I don't really like him or that whole scene but I embrace anything that pisses off liberals going into an election and displaces all the stupid SCOTUS headlines in the news.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Meh, live by the Kanye, die by Kanye.

Good for him. Maybe he is sincere, maybe he isnt.

Could careless hes just another dancing monkey for a corporate organ grinder.

My respect and admiration are saved for honest to goodness sincere Black Americans that love this Country and Constitution.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
My take was that KW doesn't see the point of the 13th, since so many are voluntarily putting their mind in chains...……..to the Democrats/liberal media.

He see's himself as a free thinker/actor/speaker, while the herd thinks/acts per the direction of the MSM/Democrats. Mental slavery.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Again, I just laugh at how he's a thorn in the liberals ass.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,297
Posts18,525,851
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.