Print Thread
Hop To
Page 104 of 2,269 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 2268 2269
Whip #13185530 10/06/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
For now the US Constitution is saved and safe today,without doing our part an hitting the ballot box it could be dark in the east as early as Nov, ThanQ to the senators who voted to confirm,fuq you who voted nay,, you are all in the open an exposed,,It would be great indeed to be able to call you Patriots, but with exception of very few, I doubt its true,, sadly,, BUT we have a great new justice who will defend the costitution and hopefully will hav another (or 3 if what ive read can and will come to pass)

I AM AMERICA!

Whip #13186084 10/07/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Get ready for the Sunday morning bullcrap from the MSM.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13186231 10/07/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Results vs Resistance, Looks like a no brainer to me,, I usually try to look at both sides in a debate or argument, But for the life of me I cant see any merit in their line of thinking or ideals,, do they actually LIKE getting screwed over by their corrupt deep state so called champions of their choice? do they WANT to stay asleep?What in their argument am I not seeing,, The dem party since JFK (who even tho was a dem i consider a patriot) are doing their level best against free thinking, The covering up an downright treason perpetraded by the left and being exposed by the great awkening should have every american up in arms,, Thank GOD for our Military who has had enough and through our great Pres is exposing them, silently but asuredly,clipping them as oppertunity presents it, Its going faster than I expected but not as fast as i would like lol, Patience is a virtue,sadly I lack, I see in some post's here and others the lack of patience as well, If you dont have patience, at least build on your faith, Faith will help us through anything, Whats going on and we are a part of and witnessing is not a novel, rather it is history in the making, A reveloution IS going on,can you not see it ? So what if its not on our schedule,, so what if Q is not 100% accurate, One post mentioned Sessions not testifying,,maybe it was an on going grand jury probe that he couldnt talk about,IDK, the point is,, this movement is akin to a river, its going one way,always one way,, but there are diff currents and eddys along the way, there are stumps trees and rocks it has to account for and backs up around, but its going one way always,,I pray the American people has the intestinal fortitude for what I believe is coming, JFK and Ron Reagan knew this,tried exposing this, Pres Trump IS exposing it, win or fail,So wether you believe Q is bullshit or legit,dont matter, what DOES matter is that you see what Pres Trump with som inside help IS doing! Are you a talker or a walker,, rant over,, probly should try decaf on non workdays,,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13186255 10/07/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Seems to me by the incidents revealed in this video re time drops are made and Trump confirms there are more than coincidences involved. If interested it starts at the 2 min 40 sec mark.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/07/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13186270 10/07/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
so what if Q is not 100% accurate,

Really?

Q is supposedly our guide to the taking down of the Deep State.

He is praised by many as our savior, he is ridiculed by many and a conspiracy nut and he is of intense interest of many that hope and pray he is legit , but they just cannot be sure without more proof..

If he is to succeed, his flock needs to grow, posting or dropping predictions that do not come true, sure as hell is a piss poor way to sway opinion to his side.

The more his predictions fail to materialize, the more fence sitters he will lose.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Gibby #13186283 10/07/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by Gibby
Get ready for the Sunday morning bullcrap from the MSM.

LOL the MSM has gone ballistic,, If I could change ONE thing about the free speech and the free press it would be that before you could publish any piece, it has to be verifiable,, The MSM, IS the biggest enemy of the AMEARICAN MIND, Americans have been controlled, pacified,and exicited into frenzy, by those controlling the MSM narrative,, Its the best sitcom on TV,, And they kno it,, Thats why self research is so important,,theres a war going on for our minds and MSM isthe conduit, the weapon they use is false narrative

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13186297 10/07/18
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I SO want to believe in Q and 'the PLAN" - but show me something. I mean we saw the film of DiFi looking like she was fearing arrest, and all this innuendo, but until some of these start coming to pass it is all circumstance and coincidence. Where are all these indictments? Clinton's can ignore subpoenas and destroy evidence at will without repercussion. Booker can blatantly post confidential material, Kerry can undermine foreign policy, so what good is all this Q talk doing us?? I want to be proved wrong.

Prove me wrong- I want to be wrong.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Whip #13186301 10/07/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Sorry, but it aint happening without a conservative majority on the SC. Whats so hard to figure out about that.

59 govt officials on the take not running for reelection isnt nothing.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sorry, but it aint happening without a conservative majority on the SC. Whats so hard to figure out about that.

59 govt officials on the take not running for reelection isnt nothing.

No it's not nothing, but the question is why?

Could it be Q? Maybe.
Could it be that because President Trump cannot be bought, that they are no longer useful to their bread and butter big money lobbyists and they have lost their gravy train? Maybe.

Lost of reasons and entirely possible that not all of them are leaving for the same reasons.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Originally Posted by steve4102

Really?

He is praised by many as our savior, he is ridiculed by many and a conspiracy nut and he is of intense interest of many that hope and pray he is legit , but they just cannot be sure without more proof..

If he is to succeed, his flock needs to grow, posting or dropping predictions that do not come true, sure as hell is a piss poor way to sway opinion to his side.

The more his predictions fail to materialize, the more fence sitters he will lose.

Q I think is not a guide but rather telling us what to expect,, All plans do not just click together, If you are one of those who consider Q as our savior,well , Let me introduce you to JESUS,, still needing constant proof? research! look whats goin down,, people hav more to do than constantly prove,, Its like a clingy woman who, wonders whats going on if you dont constantly pat their hand,, an tell em you love them every 5 min,, holding sombodies hand to constantly reassure is maddening, seeing sombody who needs constant reassuring is sickening,, Id tell those people to cowboy up,, I f Q succeeds his flock does need to grow,,predictions are just that,,predictions,, If you have to sway somone,well hell, buy in or not, straddling the fence will give u a sore crotch,, My kids quit whining very young

I AM AMERICA!
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by hosfly

Really?

Q I think is not a guide but rather telling us what to expect,, All plans do not just click together, If you are one of those who consider Q as our savior,well , Let me introduce you to JESUS,, still needing constant proof? research! look whats goin down,, people hav more to do than constantly prove,, Its like a clingy woman who, wonders whats going on if you dont constantly pat their hand,, an tell em you love them every 5 min,, holding sombodies hand to constantly reassure is maddening, seeing sombody who needs constant reassuring is sickening,, Id tell those people to cowboy up,, I f Q succeeds his flock does need to grow,,predictions are just that,,predictions,, If you have to sway somone,well hell, buy in or not, straddling the fence will give u a sore crotch,, My kids quit whining very young

Like I said, the more his "Predictions", specific predictions giving date/time/place fail to materialize the less credible he becomes. My kids quit believing in those that were consistently wrong when they were young.

Last edited by steve4102; 10/07/18.

Whip #13186361 10/07/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
...and I am not commenting on "when", "Hurry up Q" "I'm running out of Patients Q".

I'm talking about his specific predictions that never happen.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Really?

Like I said, the more his "Predictions", specific predictions giving date/time/place fail to materialize the less credible he becomes. My kids quit believing in those that were consistently wrong when they were young.

Your right! Im convinced ! nothing to see here anymore,, proven fake,,thank you for closing my eyes again,,LOL

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13186394 10/07/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I've put in a personal call to Q on behalf of Steve and asked him WTF? Q says he doesn't give a schit whether Steve believes him or not. He's got more important things to do. Like saving the country from the greatest evil the world has ever known. Q says the only one he's interested in pleasing is God. That he takes very seriously.

Oh yeah, he also said disinformation is necessary. And this is a fluid op. And have a nice day.

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
...and I am not commenting on "when", "Hurry up Q" "I'm running out of Patients Q".

Specifically which one?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Really?

Your right! Im convinced ! nothing to see here anymore,, proven fake,,thank you for closing my eyes again,,LOL

You're welcome.

Whip #13186572 10/07/18
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Questions about the leaked letter . What where the contents ? I assume a teary eyed account of the aledged assault ? Leaked to make Republicans look bad for voting him in ?
Last , but not least , can it be proven Ford actually wrote the letter ?
Kenneth

K22 #13186587 10/07/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by K22

Specifically which one?

Well for starters,
Hillary will be arrested, gave date and time. Didn't happen.

Sessions will testify in front of the House on Oct 4 at 12:00 noon, didn't happen.

Kavanaugh 53-47, didn't happen. This one has me scratching my head. Why would he step aside from the "Welcome Justice Kavanaugh" and post the actual vote? What did he have to gain? Well, if he was correct in the actual numbers, it would show he is actually "inside" and knows exactly what is going to happen giving credence to his inside knowledge. On the other hand, making such a prediction that failed (again) could mean that he is guessing and hoping just like the rest of us.

Can you post specific prediction Q has made that have Come True?

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

Specifically which one?

Well for starters,
Hillary will be arrested, gave date and time. Didn't happen. I'm still wondering the specifics of that question.

Sessions will testify in front of the House on Oct 4 at 12:00 noon, didn't happen. Who said that didn't happen?

Kavanaugh 53-47, didn't happen. This one has me scratching my head. Why would he step aside from the "Welcome Justice Kavanaugh" and post the actual vote? What did he have to gain? Well, if he was correct in the actual numbers, it would show he is actually "inside" and knows exactly what is going to happen giving credence to his inside knowledge. On the other hand, making such a prediction that failed (again) could mean that he is guessing and hoping just like the rest of us. ...................I believe that at the time and date of that post that was the count. Feinstein got to one of the "yes" voters and there were some no shows. But, the overall vote was in favor of Kavanaugh and the specific drop concerning that was over a week ago saying Kavanaugh will be comfirmed.

Can you post specific prediction Q has made that have Come True? ..................There are many and they have been posted before in this thread if I remember correctly. You can go look them up for yourself.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record.

K22 #13186684 10/07/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by K22

Specifically which one?

Well for starters,
Hillary will be arrested, gave date and time. Didn't happen. I'm still wondering the specifics of that question.

Sessions will testify in front of the House on Oct 4 at 12:00 noon, didn't happen. Who said that didn't happen?

Kavanaugh 53-47, didn't happen. This one has me scratching my head. Why would he step aside from the "Welcome Justice Kavanaugh" and post the actual vote? What did he have to gain? Well, if he was correct in the actual numbers, it would show he is actually "inside" and knows exactly what is going to happen giving credence to his inside knowledge. On the other hand, making such a prediction that failed (again) could mean that he is guessing and hoping just like the rest of us. ...................I believe that at the time and date of that post that was the count. Feinstein got to one of the "yes" voters and there were some no shows. But, the overall vote was in favor of Kavanaugh and the specific drop concerning that was over a week ago saying Kavanaugh will be comfirmed.

Can you post specific prediction Q has made that have Come True? ..................There are many and they have been posted before in this thread if I remember correctly. You can go look them up for yourself.

You are beginning to sound like a broken record A While Ago.

FIXT.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 104 of 2,269 1 2 102 103 104 105 106 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (69sportfury, 35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,430 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,513
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.