Print Thread
Hop To
Page 108 of 2,269 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 2268 2269
Whip #13190724 10/08/18
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
"I've gotten to know him, and I get along well with him, but I will accept his resignation if he is subpoenaed as a witness or indicted"

FÜCK Jeff_O!

MAGA
GB1

Whip #13190935 10/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Someone trying to figure out how to handle news about the end of their world.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Take a look at the Q post above from today. The docs were delivered.

Whip #13191169 10/08/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I had no doubt. I didnt twist my panties. I didnt piss my pants. I didnt even worry about it. You know why? Q said to trust the plan. Q said Sessions was Trumps man. Q said POTUS says he has it covered.

And you know what, Whip went to a T rally with his son and asked a SS agent if Q was real and the SS agent let Whip know Q was in like Flynn, and Whip dont lie. grin

Logically thinking will lead one to the realization that no group of scammers could make a scam and come up with the drops Q has. 30 days to the minute forecasting no names end. Some folks cant take a hint or get a clue.

Ninnies nervous as a $10 whore in church with a $40 customer waiting outside.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/08/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13192296 10/09/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Well....

What's next?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
ChiFi disappoints masters.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
ChiFi disappoints masters.

Feel better now.

https://qmap.pub/read/2375

https://qmap.pub/read/2376

Baking??? Only said on 8 Chan ....Right?

Whip #13192415 10/09/18
V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
These events remind me of the Netflix show The Black List.

Gibby #13192508 10/09/18
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Gibby
Ding,ding.

Go to your corners.

Good call. Steve, hang in there. Like I've said before, there is nothing wrong with a little healthy skepticism. And kudos to you for keeping it clean, unlike some of these #MeTooQ's.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13192766 10/09/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
So let me understand what is being said here. Do not post any more Q stuff, we are not interested and it does not fit the scenario we like or want to see. If Fox news or Bloomberg didn't say it, it is not true. Besides, Q is nothing more than some right wing conspiracy theory and there is "NO" proof of any attachment to Trump or Military Intelligence.

Ok, got it. You folks can continue with your emotional drama news. Wouldn't want to confuse anyone with logic.

IC B3

K22 #13192771 10/09/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
I'm not going back more than 2 pages but in those 2 pages I didn't see any post that bears resemblance to yours. Was it deleted?

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Whip #13192923 10/09/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Important point to remember. 99% of us on this thread are Patriots. We all want the same thing...our country delivered from the hands of the fuggin' crooks, an end to BS cabal wars, and our children and their future safe.

It wouldn't hurt to see fanatic libtard heads explode. Or some heads being clocked with a good ol' Louisville slugger. Start in Portland.

We all have varying degrees of trust in POTUS and the plan. That's the nature of human differences. Some are stoic and silent, others whine like little bitches. But we are all Patriots. Therefore...

Where we go one, we go all. Some just bitch and moan along the way. You know, the complainers you never take hunting again after that first trip...

Whip #13192954 10/09/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What is the latest from Q concerning President Trump's refusal to fire [RR]?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13192995 10/09/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Steve, this is the latest from Q re:RR. Bottom line POTUS realizes they are baiting him and he ain't going there:
[Linked Image]

As far as Q proofs...let's see if he announces this tonight as per Q:
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by steve4102
What is the latest from Q concerning President Trump's refusal to fire [RR]?

Never mind that for now. Watch this!

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...he-cia-sedition-and-treason#Post13192262

Whip #13193101 10/09/18
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Whip
Important point to remember. 99% of us on this thread are Patriots. We all want the same thing...our country delivered from the hands of the fuggin' crooks, an end to BS cabal wars, and our children and their future safe.

It wouldn't hurt to see fanatic libtard heads explode. Or some heads being clocked with a good ol' Louisville slugger. Start in Portland.

We all have varying degrees of trust in POTUS and the plan. That's the nature of human differences. Some are stoic and silent, others whine like little bitches. But we are all Patriots. Therefore...

Where we go one, we go all. Some just bitch and moan along the way. You know, the complainers you never take hunting again after that first trip...

At the start of your post I was going to give you a heartfelt Amen, but you lost me big time in the last two lines.

You can get your information anyway you like, but this method has not really been more informative, timely or forthcoming than Fox and conservative outlets. It's just harder to work with and for, which obviously makes it more fun for a few and a PITA for others.

Check this Jag post out. It cuts to the chase and makes my heart glad!

Sounds like Huber's the man and Sessions is still recused. We'll see. Tic tok

Oh, yeah, a couple more things. I trust President Trump as much I have ever trusted anyone in my life. He has some failings, but he keeps his word. And in this present darkness, that is YUGE! His plan is my plan and I see it coming to fruition.

You take Portland but I want DC. Now, there is a nice looking blond 27 yr old physical therapist in Portland who is not an Antifa, activist or anything like that. And he has this really cute Italian looking fiancee. They are both arrows in my quiver and not to be trifled with. He carries
and benches 300, too. His name is Joshua and he was well named.

Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Yup, there are good folks behind enemy lines for sure. Sounds like your buddy doesn't have too much to worry about.

Didn't mean to offend or put off with those last two lines, just stating facts and a weak assed attempt at humor. An older gentleman taught me the importance of not bitching on one of my first elk hunts. We went up in the dark in new country (to me). After it got light out he said, "Look back at camp so you know where to go end of the day." So I did. We all split up and I got on a bull track and followed him up, up, up. Late in the day I left the track never having caught a glimpse of him and headed down. Picked the wrong ridge heading to camp and things just didn't look right. I was lost. I had noted that a creek ran by camp, so I followed water down until it hit what I thought was the creek going by our camp and then followed it. My headlamp gave out halfway there and I had no spare batteries. 10pm I made it to camp where my father in law and his buddy were into the cups pretty good. "We were just about to come look for you." Yeah, right. Anyways, I got some food and we did it again in the morning. At the end of the hunt ol' Paul looked at me and said, "Well Whip, your first day was a doozy but you did what was smart and didn't bitch a bit about it. I guess you can come along again." Not to say I've never bitched in elk country, but mostly I'm by myself when I do. Around the campfire I reckon it's appreciated.

Anyways, you guys have a good night. Off to chase antelope with my boys and Grandpa 'til Tuesday. Cheers!

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Whip

At the start of your post I was going to give you a heartfelt Amen, but you lost me big time in the last two lines.

You can get your information anyway you like, but this method has not really been more informative, timely or forthcoming than Fox and conservative outlets. It's just harder to work with and for, which obviously makes it more fun for a few and a PITA for others.

Check this Jag post out. It cuts to the chase and makes my heart glad!

Sounds like Huber's the man and Sessions is still recused. We'll see. Tic tok

Oh, yeah, a couple more things. I trust President Trump as much I have ever trusted anyone in my life. He has some failings, but he keeps his word. And in this present darkness, that is YUGE! His plan is my plan and I see it coming to fruition.

You take Portland but I want DC. Now, there is a nice looking blond 27 yr old physical therapist in Portland who is not an Antifa, activist or anything like that. And he has this really cute Italian looking fiancee. They are both arrows in my quiver and not to be trifled with. He carries
and benches 300, too. His name is Joshua and he was well named.

That video is pretty old news, but if it helps you that is great.

Have a great hunt Whip and a great time with your boys.

Whip #13194009 10/09/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
One last post b4 We hit the trail in the morning. This should answer a few questions regarding why the [bleep] things are proceeding so slowly. It's complex, probably at a level that surpasses our most vivid imaginations. So...trust the plan...or don't. I really don't care what you do. I know where my money is.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.373 📁
Oct 9 2018 20:42:13 (EST) NEW
Statement release 10.9.18 [p_AUTHORITY1]
General Statement:
We understand that there is extreme fatigue and frustration re: the wheels of justice [slow].
Exclude emotion and personal desire, instead use logic and critical thinking based on situational awareness [undo a lifetime of evil & corruption [infestation] in the span of less than 2 years w/ a corrupt DOJ & FBI in place?].
[Process & Planning – Law and Order]
[Military OP]
How can you make arrests [non military] prior to first fully cleaning out corrupt elements [at the top] of those departments [FBI][DOJ] that oversee ‘investigation & prosecution’ in the United States [they [themselves] are the very ones engaged in the illegal treasonous acts]?
James Comey, Director – FIRED
Andrew McCabe, Deputy Director - FIRED
Jim Rybicki, Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor – FIRED
James Baker, General Counsel – FIRED
Bill Priestap, Director of Counterintelligence (Strzok’s boss) – Cooperating witness [power removed]
Peter Strzok, Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence – FIRED
Lisa Page, Office of General Counsel – FIRED/FORCED
Mike Kortan, Assistant Director for Public Affairs – FIRED
Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to Comey – FIRED
David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE
John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED
Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCED
Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] - TERMINATION IMMINENT
Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCED
[Batter’s Box]
Michael Steinbach
John Glacalone
Randy Coleman
Trisha Anderson
https://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/fashion/weddings/trisha-anderson-charles-newman-weddings.html📁
Kevin Clinesmith
Tashina Gauhar
Sally Moyer
How do you ensure those prosecuted [non military] would receive an impartial judgement based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Federal Judge rulings [obstruction] [POTUS’ granted CONSTITUTIONAL authority].
How do you ensure 'appeals' to the U.S. Supreme Court are evaluated impartially > based on the RULE OF LAW?
Think Justice K (5 to 4).
Military Law v Criminal Law
“Enemy Combatant”
How do you navigate around installed BLOCKADE?
[MUELLER] designed to take-in evidence needed to ‘expose’ DS [DOJ block re: Mueller ‘evidence’ ongoing investigation].
[MUELLER] designed to limit POTUS’ ability to maneuver.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘stall-for-time’ until MIDTERM ELECTIONS to TERMINATE all HOUSE / SENATE ongoing investigations.
[MUELLER] designed to ‘safeguard’ D_PARTY_BASE false narrative re: RUSSIA COLLUSION [POTUS CHEATED – EVIL – SKY FALLING] in effort to DIVIDE and MOBILIZE for future protests, riots, threats, violence, FF’s, etc.
[MUELLER] designed to provide FAKE NEWS w/ ammunition to sway public opinion, obstruct foreign + domestic agenda, fuel impeachment/removal, fuel anti-POTUS [DIVISION] [prevent UNITY], etc..
[MUELLER] designed to demonstrate to foreign players that OLD GUARD still pulls strings.
[MUELLER] designed to mobilize D_PARTY for MIDTERM VOTE WIN.
[MUELLER] designed to push D_PARTY backers to DONATE [GOFUNDME – D_PARTY].
[MUELLER] designed as PUBLIC OUTCRY EXCUSE should criminal charges be brought against them [‘we are being ‘politically’ attacked because MUELLER…].
How do you REMOVE installed BLOCKADE?
DECLAS—DECLAS—DECLAS
How do you navigate around installed corrupt [FBI][DOJ]?
USE A STEALTH BOMBER
Who must authorize firing of FBI/DOJ officials?
Why did McCabe try to take SESSIONS out?
https://www.msnbc.com/the-beat-with-ari-melber/watch/fired-fbi-official-authorized-perjury-investigation-against-sessions-1191727171576?v=raila&📁
What was the SESSIONS SENATE CONF VOTE?
52-47
No. 175
Logical thinking v clickbait.
Q

We've got 5 tags between Grandpa, myself, and the 2 boys. This, for us, is the highlight of the year. Moderate temps, plenty of game, spot and stalk and if you FU, then let's go find some more. The boys love it, and the antelope backstrap fajitas we eat is our favorite game meal of the year.

This is what I, as a Patriot, fight for. Freedom to do what the [bleep] I want. My birthright. The gracious gift from God of this life and the fortune that has placed me here in this location at this point in time. My personal choices towards my destiny have been but minute corrections upon God's master plan for my life.

There's this guy named Donald Trump who, at 70 yrs old, keeps a schedule that those of us 20 yrs his junior would be challenged to maintain. Have you seen the rally sched? He is all in, with everything he's got, for this midterm election. No holds barred. Shouldn't we, who have done so much less and not put our personal lives on the line, find within us a majestic motivation to answer the call? The next three weeks determines the fate of our country. Act accordingly.

Even if some of you guys frustrate me and push my buttons and have me saying WTF?, in the end, I appreciate you and, if a Patriot and of a like mind, no matter what the [bleep] Q says or doesn't say, I got your back.

Whip #13194036 10/09/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Have a good hunt Whip..
Be sure to post pictures of your hunt when you get back....

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Page 108 of 2,269 1 2 106 107 108 109 110 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

299 members (10Glocks, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 27 invisible), 1,851 guests, and 1,054 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,770
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.