Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by brush_buster
They should absolutely register and be eligible to be drafted. Women want to be equal in everything and not being required to register diminishes that equality. Israel requires Jewish women to serve 18 months in the military

+1
The IDF females are bad azz too. They fight!

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Back when the draft was going hot, and heavy I though all able bodied should do some type of service. Not military in all cases.
"What did Bill Clinton, and Tony Blair have in common?" "They both spent the Vietnam War in England."

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Child birth numbers will increase, abortion numbers will decrease.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Nope. I have a daughter. Only a barbarous country would force its females to fight.

As for illegals, hell no. I wouldn’t let them in the armed forces and I wouldn’t give them citizenship for doing so.

Honestly, I can’t believe some of you are so shortsighted about that. Do you think some PFC from Guatemala bucking for citizenship is going to have any qualms about following any sort of order, legal or illegal, whatsoever?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

My company in Iraq had 23 women. We were a guntruck unit got shot at a lot. Had more trouble with men
than women. Several ladies carried M249,s full time. Plus their truck driving record was better than the men.
The men crashed more trucks. I think all you guys are way behind the times and need to catch up. I like
the all volunteer force my self. Served in Vietnam and Iraq, with 27 years total service in US Army and
National Guard.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Nope. I have a daughter. Only a barbarous country would force its females to fight.

As for illegals, hell no. I wouldn’t let them in the armed forces and I wouldn’t give them citizenship for doing so.

Honestly, I can’t believe some of you are so shortsighted about that. Do you think some PFC from Guatemala bucking for citizenship is going to have any qualms about following any sort of order, legal or illegal, whatsoever?

I have 3 daughters, and 3 sons. I don't love the girls any more than the boys. I'd prefer that none of them ever had to do that, but I think the girls should have the same opportunity as the boys to die for their country.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Certainly, but not for combat duty. If they want to volunteer for that, and can pass the same physical as men have too, then that's okay,

What fresh Hell is this?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
YOU DAMN RIGHT THEY SHOULD HAVE TO.THEY WANT EQUALITY,REGISTER FOR THE MILITARY WILL MAKE IT SO.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by HilhamHawk

I have 3 daughters, and 3 sons. I don't love the girls any more than the boys. I'd prefer that none of them ever had to do that, but I think the girls should have the same opportunity as the boys to die for their country.

Then you’re not civilized. Civilized people don’t force females to fight in wars.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Child birth numbers will increase, abortion numbers will decrease.

Give all of them BC implants. Guys have to get vaccines and medical treatments after all.

Don't think they should be in combat, but there are plenty of behind the line and stateside jobs they could do if the schitt really hit the fan.

Last edited by Steve; 10/12/18.

Carpe' Scrotum
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H

Then you’re not civilized. Civilized people don’t force females to fight in wars.

"Civilized" people wouldn't have wars.

While it's true that all liberals are crazy people, not all crazy people are liberals.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by slumlord
Comfort womerns corps

I remember being briefed on my first deployment in 1999 to Bosnia "If you see a female Russian soldier with boots, she's a soldier, with high heels and a bunch of dudes following her, that's a comfort girl".

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
with whats going on these days, absolutely yes.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Sure

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everybody or nobody, take your pick.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They have plenty of opportunities to die during childbirth, fighting is not for women...

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Certainly, but not for combat duty. If they want to volunteer for that, and can pass the same physical as men have too, then that's okay,

During my 7 years in the Army, I met zero women who could pass ALL the male PT standards. I met several who could pass two our of 3, but never all three.

Not not saying they don't exist, but statistically the portion who can pass BOTH the push-up and run standard is one in ten thousand.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 10/12/18.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
16bore Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The #metoo stuff got me thinking. In for an inch, in for a mile. Somethings gotta give. I've always thought that registering for selective service essentially establishes the "well regulated militia" the 2A refers too, obviously in a modern sense.

But that's a topic for another day I suppose.

Hate the idea of sending daughters to war, but I guess we're not allowed to think of them as "women" any more or treat them like ladies.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Great way to drive a huge wedge into the radical feminist sorority. Gonna be a few sissies sayin "speak for yourself".

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Hell yes, and concurrently ban them from anything other than making sandwiches and cleaning latreens,

Sam......

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 22250rem, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,477
Posts18,489,976
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.