Print Thread
Hop To
Page 114 of 2,269 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 2268 2269
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I would think arresting Hill before the election would bring more otherwise apathetic liebtards to the polls.

Wait until after the elections to arrest her, but the info can come out on the 21st. It won't be the Republicans releasing the info.

If the CIA has all the info, wouldn't the NSA have it too and/or Defense Intel?

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.

Whip #13207018 10/15/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Several of you guys know I follow Q. I am on track with the plan, but also believe that there is, and must be, quite a bit of disinformation in it to be effective. I mean seriously, you don't really think Q is going to outline the entire plan to their enemies, do you? Give them the exact script so they can fight back more effectively? A fine line must be walked between giving enough information to patriots for them to dig and follow leads (to gain support and give hope), but no so much that the enemy can discern the plan and adapt to it. So at best we have a vague outline of what we think is going to happen. Folks get upset whenever this thing or that thing doesn't happen exactly the way they think it should have, based on their own interpretation of Q's drops. For the most part though this is being fought way above our heads, and we only have small bits and pieces of the overall picture.

I know this is the internet, and arguing among ourselves is what us conservatives seem to do best. Which is sad to me because I truly believe that that 95% of us, if we sat down in a room together, would find way more in common than otherwise.

The reason I am posting this is because of something that happened last week, that has caused me to have some serious deep thought and soul searching. For those who care to look and dig a little bit, see what vehicle accident happened in Okemah OK last week (Oct 5th). Who was in it, and what happened. All public and easy to find. Kris was a very close family member of mine. On Thursday my daughter and I were the second vehicle in line behind the hearse carrying him from the TX/OK line all the way in to Amarillo. Being a veteran myself, the last 15 miles of that trip hit me especially hard. The outpouring from good, solid Americans was a bit overwhelming. Kris was a great man, a true patriot. He spent his life quietly securing this country from enemies, foreign and domestic. He was 41, and left behind a wife, 6 year old daughter, and 5 year old son whose life will never be the same.

For the other 4 agents in that accident, their lives will never be the same either. All 5 families need all the prayers you can give them.

I have spent A LOT of time this past week with DOE/OST team guys. Friday evening after the memorial service OST team 3 invited some of the family to their send off for Kris, and I was honored to have a few beers with those guys as we all remembered Kris. There were probably at least 50 "Q level clearances" in the room that night. And no, we didn't talk about Qanon. It was not the time or place. Such talk would have been demeaning to all involved (family and team), considering the situation. But what I do know is that those are very serious guys, with very high level training, that go about their jobs every day, securing our countries safety from those that would do us harm. For the most part they do their jobs without public knowledge, thanks, or support. Because it must be that way. When they are "on a job" not even their spouses know where they are, and they are gone a lot.

I think that often we lose focus of what is going on and what is at stake with some levels of gov service. Like Q says, this is not a game. There are serious players out there on our side as well. Let them work, and do their job. Trust them.

Human nature is such that we want to know everything, be in on all the little secrets. But with what we are dealing with now, that is not possible. Or even desirable, if you really think about it. Support the people who are going to do the job you want done, and then let them do it.

Last edited by JTPinTX; 10/15/18.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We aren't necessarily Q's intended readers. Trump's enemies read Q too.
By necessity there has got to be a certain amount of misdirection included.

Politics is War by Other Means
Whip #13207025 10/15/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
^^^^^^^
Which is part of my point, exactly.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I thought I'd give the summary. smile

Your post was great! smile

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

K22 #13207042 10/15/18
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Assange: Clinton Will Be Jailed After Oct 21 Info Dump

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9rYrc_1539494163

That is suspicious coming from Wikileaks which was taken over by the CIA after they shut down Assange. I hope its true.

Nice IF it happens. However, has anyone actually found a link to an "official" announcement of this by Assange on WikiLeaks? I haven't .... only stories attributed to Assange going back to mid September on some sketchy websites.

IF IT IS TRUE ... Great! But, I'm not holding my breath. It seems that the Wicked Witch of The East has more than "nine lives."

Whip #13207050 10/15/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So when the Q-bers, spot the misdirection as in Sessions being a WH and the Trump/Sessions feud is not real, do you think posting this discovered information and misdirection all over the Net and YouTube is helpful?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Whip #13207090 10/15/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Maybe "Sessions is a white hat" is disinformation in and of itself. Or the enemies of Q already knew that Sessions was a white hat anyways, so there was no harm in posting it. Maybe Sessions doesn't even really figure into at all, since he is recused, and the attack will come from an unplanned direction. Maybe he is just a distraction. Or several other scenarios that I am not smart enough to figure out (most likely).

To think that we know more about what is going on than the intelligence agencies of world powers is really rather comical. Q is a military intelligence grade psy-op. Levels upon levels, with multiple goals and agendas.

Like I said, I believe the general plan. But I don't believe that Joe Blow from B.F.E. Texas (or any normal citizen, from anywhere, USA) is privy to the details of it.

Whip #13207106 10/15/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The first priority of Government is self perpetuation.

The first priority of a Bureaucracy is turf protection.

Our Federal Government is made up of several different bureaucracies, not just one giant ONE.

They cooperate with each other when their interests are aligned and fight each other for power when they are not.

Everything we see happening can be explained just by applying these factors to any equations.

But a Deep State managed by a coordinated Cartel, linked together primarily by sexual abuse of children, is more attractive to a certain segment of the citizenry.

Remember.... the CIA couldn’t even take down Castro..... much less a US President. ( ignore this last part if the CIA is wearing white hats this week )

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Whip #13207467 10/15/18
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
First, let me reword that "the CIA couldn't even take down Castro" to "the CIA wouldn't even take down Castro". That is much closer to the truth. They did a good job in the JFK case I would say.

JTP.......great post, but so sad to hear about Mr. Youngberg. MK Ultra, QRS11, or just a freak accident? Any word yet on it?

Tyrone..........your summaries are always good.

ftbt.............my thougths also.

Back when Assange was blacked out, the Anon's were pretty sure that stuff coming out of Wikileaks from that period on were done by the CIA (blackhats) and shouldn't be trusted.

IC B3

Whip #13207515 10/15/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Just a traffic accident coming back from training. They weren't on a transfer mission, no sensitive material involved. Dump truck full of concrete turned in front of their van. Luckily their medic team was in the van right behind them and was on scene in less than 2 minutes. Very highly trained combat medics. That alone probably saved 2 other lives.

Whip #13207557 10/15/18
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
K22 , a few shots of peach , a few of Single Barrell Jim Beam , and couple Jim Beam Single Barrels mixed with a touch of Apple Pie , and a few beers . Yeah I should of been asleep .
My peach is about over with , and that's a shame . But they say all good things must come to an end .
Anyhow , glad you could chuckle about it , later that night I woke up thinking , then thought , Dam it man .
Kenneth

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JTPinTX
Just a traffic accident coming back from training. They weren't on a transfer mission, no sensitive material involved. Dump truck full of concrete turned in front of their van. Luckily their medic team was in the van right behind them and was on scene in less than 2 minutes. Very highly trained combat medics. That alone probably saved 2 other lives.

Oh man, that is tough. My thoughts and prayers to those families and survivors. Medic teams are damn good and to have them that close was a God send.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by JTPinTX
Maybe "Sessions is a white hat" is disinformation in and of itself. Or the enemies of Q already knew that Sessions was a white hat anyways, so there was no harm in posting it. Maybe Sessions doesn't even really figure into at all, since he is recused, and the attack will come from an unplanned direction. Maybe he is just a distraction. Or several other scenarios that I am not smart enough to figure out (most likely).

To think that we know more about what is going on than the intelligence agencies of world powers is really rather comical. Q is a military intelligence grade psy-op. Levels upon levels, with multiple goals and agendas.

Like I said, I believe the general plan. But I don't believe that Joe Blow from B.F.E. Texas (or any normal citizen, from anywhere, USA) is privy to the details of it.

Sessions is an enigma. However, if he is not doing what he is doing by request of Potus, to include his recusal, he should be first on the gallows.

Having a working DOJ is critical to any Presidency and all the more when the most active and obvious attempt to overthrow a duly elected President raises it's ugly and known heads. Trump has not had that "luxury".

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
K22 , a few shots of peach , a few of Single Barrell Jim Beam , and couple Jim Beam Single Barrels mixed with a touch of Apple Pie , and a few beers . Yeah I should of been asleep .
My peach is about over with , and that's a shame . But they say all good things must come to an end .
Anyhow , glad you could chuckle about it , later that night I woke up thinking , then thought , Dam it man .
Kenneth

Kenneth, wow, you would have had me under the table, but I am a light weight. I'll bet the sugar level was accelerated a bit. laugh I've got some excellent Peach shine in the freezer that is very smooth.

Whip #13209479 10/16/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Nothing yet today.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13209866 10/16/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well, we did it. It was tough hunting as last winter depleted numbers significantly, but my boys both got their 'lopers and they are totally stoked! I didn't shoot anything even though I had 2 tags. Leave them for next year.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looks like for the most part you guys played nice while I was gone. I don't give a [bleep] what the doubters say and frankly don't get why they're even here. Like Steve4102. We have attempted to answer his questions to the best of our ability yet he still acts like a prick. WTF? Why don't you (steve) and you doubters just [bleep] off and find another thread? Seems you would have better things to do with your time than pay attention to us tin foil hat wearing loonies. Oh yeah, to the lot of you...GFY.

Beantown hit it a few pages back. Great post. Lots of good Patriots here as well contributing. You know who you are. God bless you and yours. We WILL get our country back. Then the doubters who had their panties in a wad will tell tales to their cronies about how they were on top of it when it all went down. Must suck to be them.

Whip #13209895 10/16/18
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Whip,
Congrats to your sons on their lopes..
Looks like you had a great trip and got your batteries charged up big time! laugh
Which is a good thing for what we have facing us over the next 2-3 months..

It's a great life if you don't weaken..
Whip #13210036 10/16/18
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
The smile on those young mens faces says it all! congrats to them boys and job well done to you whip!

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13210067 10/16/18
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A couple of fine looking young hunters. Congratulations to them.

Like it or not, this is a POLITICAL thread and as such contrary opinions are to be expected.There are many options open to y’all if you want to have a closed discussion in cyberspace.

It is insulting to imply that all those who ridicule this Q phenomenon are not “ patriots “.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 114 of 2,269 1 2 112 113 114 115 116 2268 2269

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 54 invisible), 2,497 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.