~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by djs
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by StoneCutter
And says she's actually (something like) .00135624% Indian blood.

Yep, I have a helluva lot more than her.

From CNN article: ""While the vast majority of the individual's (Warren) ancestry is European," he (the researcher) concluded of Warren, "the results strongly support the existence of a Native American ancestor in the individual's pedigree, likely in the range of 6-10 generations ago."

OK, I don't believe she ever said she was 100% native America", but the test indicates she has some Indian blood. Family lore is a thing of storytelling throughout generations. My mother's family came to America from Holland in 1657 and settled in New Amsterdam (now Manhattan Island) - this is documented. But we have stories from their landing to the present for which there is not documentation - are they true or not? - No one knows.

A generation is considered to be about 30 years, so Warren's Indian heritage would date back about 180 to 300 years. It's a pretty thin blood line, but there is some credibility there. Since she apparently hadn't had a DNA test before this one, she may not have known how far back her ancestry goes.

I don't like Warren and wouldn't vote for her, but giving her some slack is not out of order.

Donald Trump, on the the other hand, inappropriately appropriated the Coat-of-Arms of the Davies family and claimed it for his own just changing the word "Integrity" to "Trump".

see: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/28/business/trump-coat-of-arms.html

Major hole in your assumption. There is no indication that the Indian blood is North American Indian and greater than not odds that it was Central and/or South American. The DNA databases for these tests come from the indigenous people of Mexico, Columbia, and Peru. The tribes of North America either don't share their DNA or their is not enough to get accurate sampling.

She didn't only claim to be Native American Indian, she was specifically claiming to be Cherokee. The Cherokee Nation came out immediately and refuted her claims since they don't recognize DNA tests as an accurate indicator (see my first paragraph). Any way you slice it this was a disaster for Elizabeth Warren and her claims.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
According to 23 and Me, the percentage of Native American that appeared on her test indicates that she has less Native American ancestry than the average American of European ancestry, i.e., most White Americans who's ancestry has been American for five or more generations have more Native American ancestry than appeared on Pocahontas's test.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
....but those high cheekbones!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Longbob
In his attacks, Trump has managed two unprecedented political feats, getting Elizabeth Warren to take a DNA test and Barack Obama to release his birth certificate. Does the proof actually matter? Who does care?

Uh.. When did The Zero release his BC? All I recall is the fake one.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Interesting that she didn't use 23andme or Ancestry.com or one of the common legitimate testing sites. Instead, she went shopping until she found a quack-doodle left wing Stanford professor. It's like doctor shopping until you get the result you want.
She probably doesn't want her family DNA in a searchable database. It would probably solve a few crimes.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by djs
I don't like Warren and wouldn't vote for her, but giving her some slack is not out of order.
No slack allowed on this. The only reason she brought it up in the first place was to play politics with it.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by Tyrone
In his attacks, Trump has managed two unprecedented political feats, getting Elizabeth Warren to take a DNA test and Barack Obama to release his birth certificate. Does the proof actually matter? Who does care?

Uh.. When did The Zero release his BC? All I recall is the fake one.

That is from the article. I didn't write that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
GREG GUTFELD: IF SEN. WARREN IS NATIVE AMERICAN, EVERYONE CAN CLAIM THEY’RE A MINORITY

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/15/gutfeld-native-american-warren/
I'm a minority of one! Isn't that *special*? laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by OregonCoot
Regardless of her percentage of native ancestry, it looks like Trump is on the hook for a million. Watch the video of his throwing down the challenge.

But just like all the times he went bank-o, the dead beat won't pay.

It just kills you, doesn't it?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by callnum
Regardless of her percentage of native ancestry, it looks like Trump is on the hook for a million. Watch the video of his throwing down the challenge.

It just kills you, doesn't it?

Some Many cannot differentiate personal and business.

FJB & FJT
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by c.untnum
Originally Posted by OregonCunt

You poor befuddled fools had several chances to read what Trump said, and STILL can't figure it out.

Don't have to read it - the video is right here on FOX under "Trump holds ralley in Montana".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa...an-heritage-firing-back-at-trump-attacks

1 million if she takes a DNA test.

Finish the quote of what he said. He said he would pay the $1 million if she took the DNA test AND proved that she was Indian. The DNA test proved that she wasn't. Thank you for playing.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
It would be hilarious if Trump had HIS DNA tested and had a higher pct.

I saw on the news that she is 0.09% Indian while most Americans are around 1.4% so it’s quite likely that President Trump has more Native American than Pocahontas. 😉

Trump's family hasn't been in America very long. His mom was straight off the boat from Scotland and his paternal grandfather and grandmother came from Germany so it's likely his father didn't have any Native American in him either. It looks like he's half scottish and half german with no indian in him.

My bunch got off the boats in the 1700's and there's rumors of some indian mix down the line somewhere. As poor whites moved into the southern hinterlands during the settlement days it wasn't uncommon to grab an indian girl for a wife, there weren't that many women available and men got lonely so you bedded what you could find. If I do have indian in me it's a very small percentage, so little that it's not worth talking about. I remember my grandmother talking about rumors of an indian in the family tree and my grumpy uncle chimed in with "you ain't got no indian in you, who the hell wants to claim kinship to those heathen savages anyway?". That pretty much clammed up my grandmother about the subject.

Crow hunter I am from Canada a long time ago, what you just describe is what I am going to relate ,The Scots and early French (trappers) liked a warm bed so had no problem with a native wife but the English would have no truck with those bloody savages. Thus most Metis have Scot or French in their back ground. Cheers NC

don't judge until you have walked a mile in other persons' moccasins'
SUM QUOD SUM........HOMINEM TE ESSE MEMENTO
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by c.untnum
Originally Posted by OregonCunt

You poor befuddled fools had several chances to read what Trump said, and STILL can't figure it out.

Don't have to read it - the video is right here on FOX under "Trump holds ralley in Montana".

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wa...an-heritage-firing-back-at-trump-attacks

1 million if she takes a DNA test.

Finish the quote of what he said. He said he would pay the $1 million if she took the DNA test AND proved that she was Indian. The DNA test proved that she wasn't. Thank you for playing.
Oregoncoot’s brain doesn’t have the horsepower to comprehend what he actually said, thanks for the spoon feed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I bet that she is descended from one of the asciatic tribes that invaded Western Europe, probably the Huns.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by deflave
This ranks right up there with the Kavanaugh debacle.

Fugking hilarious.

These people are not stupid, they do not make mistakes very often and this is not a mistake.

This is a calculated campaign strategy for her run at the Presidency in 2020.

She and the Democrats know that President Trump would use her false Indian Heritage against her all through the 2020 campaign.

She is getting this out of the way now, early, long before the real campaign starts. This will be big news for awhile, maybe even after the Midterms, then it will peter out and people will have forgotten about it and when it is brought up again in 2020, nobody will care as they will be sick of hearing about it. She is making this a Non-Issue for he Presidential campaign. Reminds me of the Birth Certificate issue.

I’m sure Trump will remind us all about it during the election. Remember your not changing hearts and minds these days your mostly rallying your 50%
To get out and vote. I cant wait to hear the crowd roar we starts in on her.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
callnum; Oregon coot; Sitka deer; All,

Fwiw, "LYING LIZ" Warren the 100% PHONY "Indian Princess" is no more a Native than she is a Chinaman. = The TRUTH is that the MOHAWKS tested her DNA & found that FAUXCAHONTAS has NOT even ONE drop of Amer-Indian blood.
Warren is 100% WHITE & of English/German ancestry.

In other words, she LIED about her DNA results, as she has about a legion of other things. = "LYING LIZ" tells LIES, even when the TRUITH would better serve her & the LEFTIST's cause.

We Native Americans have NO "titles of nobility", though she has repeatedly claimed that she is a "Cherokee Princess". - We simply have sons & daughters.
(The ONLY "Cherokee Princess" that exists is a BEAUTY PAGEANT WINNER & "Lying Liz" is FAR from beautiful.)

Nonetheless, I want her to keep on RANTING about her FICTIONAL ancestry, as she DAMAGES the DIMocRATS with every LYING comment.

yours, tex

"VICTORY OR DEATH"

William Barrett Travis, Lt.Col., comdt.
Fortress of The Alamo, Bejar
F'by 24, 1836
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
She’s Honduran.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (06hunter59, 16penny, 16gage, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 57 invisible), 2,787 guests, and 1,242 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,624
Posts18,492,811
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.