Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
If the report is accurate, it was a messy scene on the table in the study..................

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-khashoggi-829291552

Last edited by bigwhoop; 10/16/18.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The longest 7 minutes ever.

LOL
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Arabs killing Arabs, been going on for a long time.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Lets see if any other sources pick this up.....or not.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Those boys don't play around, do they?

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Muslims are savages stuck in the seventh century. You mess with the King, you get killed.

It was that way in England in the year 700 AD. We western countries have improved considerably since then, we have freedom of speech etc. Not so in Muslim Land.
Muslims are also biological degenerates as it is encouraged to marry cousins, they are inbred 7th Century savages.

So, this guy spoke out against the King, and he was murdered. What else is new?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

He wasn't the first, probably won't be the last.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Having trouble caring much about this. Play with fire and you're going to get burned.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
After the facts are out, maybe "waterboarding" isn't so bad?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I guess fake news does have consequences.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The victim was wearing an Apple Watch which was activated and recorded the event,
and was backed up on his I -Cloud account.

They really should have got his Apple ID and password before doing too much cutting...

fckng amateurs..!

-Bulletproof and Waterproof don't mean Idiotproof.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I hear Rush say today... Young Jamal was a card carrying, dues paying member of the Muslim Brotherhood ?

Well... we have come to the point.... where... the parasites are killing the host. It's only a matter of time now.

They only win.... when they cheat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trump realizes that muzzies will be muzzies and their ways are not our ways,and out ways are not their ways. In the meantime he wants to salvage the $150B arms buy the Saudis have made with U.S. companies.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Muslims are savages stuck in the seventh century. You mess with the King, you get killed.

It was that way in England in the year 700 AD. We western countries have improved considerably since then, we have freedom of speech etc. Not so in Muslim Land.
Muslims are also biological degenerates as it is encouraged to marry cousins, they are inbred 7th Century savages.

Originally Posted by Pat85

He wasn't the first, probably won't be the last.

So true. The rules are different in the third world and life is cheap.

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
My question is" "What US interest is involved?". Saudi's dealing with one of their own, in a third country, for whatever reason, unrelated to the US.

The answer so far is "None". Zero. Mafi.

So why is such a big deal being made of this?

I think its way deeper than the simplistic press is making it out to be: i.e. their narrative of cruelty toward a journalist which must not go unpunished. This is only on the agenda because someone wants it to be, not in the press. Most in the press wouldn't recognize a real issue if it slapped them in the face with a 2x4.

The reasons are not yet clear. Perhaps the fog will part soon.

Last edited by Blu_Cs; 10/16/18.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by mikieb
I hear Rush say today... Young Jamal was a card carrying, dues paying member of the Muslim Brotherhood ?

Probably supportive but not a card-carrying member.

Mr. Khashoggi studied at Indiana State University and returned to Saudi Arabia to report for an English-language newspaper. Several of his friends say that early on Mr. Khashoggi also joined the Muslim Brotherhood.

Although he later stopped attending meetings of the Brotherhood, he remained conversant in its conservative, Islamist and often anti-Western rhetoric, which he could deploy or hide depending on whom he was seeking to befriend.

His newspaper colleagues recalled him as friendly, thoughtful and devout. He often led communal prayers in the newsroom, recalled Shahid Raza Burney, an Indian editor who worked with him.

“To say that Jamal was some kind of an extremist is all lies,” said Mr. Burney, now a newspaper editor in India.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/14/world/middleeast/jamal-khashoggi-saudi-arabia.html

Really doesn't matter if he supported the Muslim Brotherhood or not, the guy was chopped up in a consulate
. He wasn't an extremist. The Saudi Arabian state itself is and has been far more extreme (the main proponents of Wahhabism). The Muslim Brotherhood is not a terrorist organization in the first place. The only countries that recognize the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization are Bahrain, Egypt, Russia, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, which are either monarchies or authoritarian states preventing any opposition movement, in the case of Russia probably . The Muslim Brotherhood is widely active in the United States mostly running mosques and Islamic societies.

No defending this, if true:

It took seven minutes for Jamal Khashoggi to die, a Turkish source who has listened in full to an audio recording of the Saudi journalist's last moments told Middle East Eye.

Khashoggi was dragged from the Consul General’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and onto the table of his study next door.

Horrendous screams were then heard by a witness downstairs, the source said.

"The consul himself was taken out of the room. There was no attempt to interrogate him. They had come to kill him.”

The screaming stopped when Khashoggi was injected with an as yet unknown substance.

Salah Muhammad al-Tubaigy, who has been identified as the head of forensic evidence in the Saudi general security department, began to cut Khashoggi’s body while he was still alive.

As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.

“When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy was recorded as saying.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-khashoggi-829291552

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
After the facts are out, maybe "waterboarding" isn't so bad?

Not at all. Spill your guts and get a free shower.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've been wondering, where is the UN on this? Yes, I know the UN is worthless, but you'd think they'd make some kind of statement instead of waiting for the United States.

Steve.

"I was a deerhunter long before I was a man." ~Gene Wensel's Come November (2000)
"A vote is like a rifle; its usefulness depends upon the character of the user." ~Theodore Roosevelt
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs
.......My question is" "What US interest is involved?". Saudi's dealing with one of their own, in a third country, for whatever reason, unrelated to the US.

The answer so far is "None". Zero. Mafi.

So why is such a big deal being made of this?

I think its way deeper than the simplistic press is making it out to be: i.e. their narrative of cruelty toward a journalist which must not go unpunished. This is only on the agenda because someone wants it to be, not in the press. Most in the press wouldn't recognize a real issue if it slapped them in the face with a 2x4.

The reasons are not yet clear. Perhaps the fog will part soon.

My take on the whole thing is that forces in play are publicizing this in an effort to spoil the weapons sale. The goal being to see stocks fall before the midterm election.

An attempt to take a feather out of President Trump's hat before the election.

Nothing about the killing itself strikes me as surprising for the Saudis.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Good!

Trump Won!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (12344mag, 160user, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 50 invisible), 1,973 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,755
Posts18,495,480
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.