Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by deflave
Buddy of mine, a South African PH I’ve kniwn fir 30 years called me March 2016 and told me point Blank Trump would be our next President.

Said”When the world is in a crisis, bold, strong leaders emerge, be it Woodrow Wilson, Churchill, FDR, Reagan. Trump will save your country and Europe from Progrssives and Muslims”

His words. Prophetic so far.

Uhhh, so did a lot of people.

You handin' out prophet badges?

I find it interesting a South African would have that interest AND insight into our politics to the extent he would find that election resut as historically significant substantially prior to Trump even becoming thr GOP nominee. Got it?

I well agree that outside viewpoints are worth the time to entertain.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by Coop2564
He is there by divine appointment. That's all that can explain how they cant take him out and he wins battle after battle!

I too believe that God took mercy on our nation and spared us from ruin. I hope and fervently pray that he continues to strike down the evil that seeks to undo a great nation built upon Christian principles.

You believe that God delivered to us the treasonous scumbag that is Trump? You believe this?

You need help, friend. You've drank too much of this Kool-Aid. Your messiah is facing criminal charges from the Special Counsel; from the Southern District of New York; from the New York Attorney General's Office and from the New York County District Attorney. Both he and his entire criminal enterprise.

You might want to find a new messiah.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The left will continue to try to take Trump down until the numbers dwindle down to the last one standing.

living the good life every day
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Mittere margaritas ante porcos

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by RollingThunder

You need help, friend. You've drank too much of this Kool-Aid. Your messiah is facing criminal charges from the Special Counsel; from the Southern District of New York; from the New York Attorney General's Office and from the New York County District Attorney. Both he and his entire criminal enterprise.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

TFF.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jaguartx

But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them.

Have you read the Bible?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Buddy of mine, a South African PH I’ve kniwn fir 30 years called me March 2016 and told me point Blank Trump would be our next President.

Said”When the world is in a crisis, bold, strong leaders emerge, be it Woodrow Wilson, Churchill, FDR, Reagan. Trump will save your country and Europe from Progrssives and Muslims”

Uhhh, so did a lot of people.

You handin' out prophet badges?

Yeah. I'll take one.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He is there by divine appointment. That's all that can explain how they cant take him out and he wins battle after battle!

I too believe that God took mercy on our nation and spared us from ruin. I hope and fervently pray that he continues to strike down the evil that seeks to undo a great nation built upon Christian principles.

You believe that God delivered to us the treasonous scumbag that is Trump? You believe this?

Speaking of messiahs:
The Southern District of NY, the NY Atty General's office, and the NY County District Atty are all flaming holes of liberal agenda.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

Wonder who the Messiah is going to pick to replace Ginsberg??? You know its coming.

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Oh look it’s Rolling turd. To chicken to post as Jello huh? You’re still a worthless sack of 💩 so FOAD.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Someone got into grandpa's cough medicine..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by 79S

Someone got into grandpa's cough medicine..

Nah,

She types that stuff sober.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't get how Woodrow Wilson fits into that distinguished group of gentlemen? He was an isolationalist that kept the USA out of the WWI which allowed it to become entrenched, then he finally jumped in. Arguably because the war was stalemated at that time, more lives were lost deciding the outcome of the war than if the USA had sided with the Commonwealth and ended it much sooner/ Then he was a driving force behind the crippling reparations that the Germans had to pay, which helped create the conditions that allowed Nazism grow and begot WWII. Woodrow also was a driving force behind the League of Nations which was an utter failure.

IMO Woodrow Wilson was a terrible president. Thankfully for him there was LBJ, Carter, Clinton and Obama (especially Obama) that make old Woodrow not look so bad. But I think he was.

H
Harry M Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Taking President Trump down has fully failed - not going to happen , what is happening is the middle voters are seeing the lies and deceit of the left/swamp .

Harry M , what is your position on Trump ? Like - don't like ?

Trump supporter from the get go. 3 financial donations to his campaign during October 2016.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Did you see SCJ Kavanuagh was sworn in?

An FYI. Trump is still Prez Baby!!!!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Link won't work unless I agree to ads... EFF that...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Harry M
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Taking President Trump down has fully failed - not going to happen , what is happening is the middle voters are seeing the lies and deceit of the left/swamp .

Harry M , what is your position on Trump ? Like - don't like ?

Trump supporter from the get go. 3 financial donations to his campaign during October 2016.

10-4 I couldn't remember you ever saying a bad word about him - thumbs up . . .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Redneck
Link won't work unless I agree to ads... EFF that...

That's right Redneck - this ''turn off your adblockrt'' shove their website where the sun don't shine .

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Did you see SCJ Kavanuagh was sworn in?

An FYI. Trump is still Prez Baby!!!!!

Love it....but, you get no where with a liberal. You just can't embarrass them one bit, they are not much on common sense.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

377 members (22kHornet, 1lesfox, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 222ND, 36 invisible), 2,817 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,651
Posts18,533,818
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.