Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
F
ftbt Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
F
In a rather remarkable and detailed anonymous posting on social media a man details his encounter with New Jersey Senator Corey Booker, and how Booker sexually assaulted him in a restroom in 2014 ... seeking a blow-job.

Here is the account:

[Linked Image]

It will be interesting to see how this plays out (if at all) in light of what happened to Judge Kavanaugh. No doubt Obongo will be one of the first to bend over to help out Spartacus .... which I'm sure he will find very delightful.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
See:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...by-u-s-senator-corey-booker/#more-155672

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
#IbelieveHim

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
#phaggitwhatshappening

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
#hardpilltoswallowpun

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How does that happen? A quick shot to the nuts would break the mood.

Still, we need a public (go C-SPAN) congressional investigation so Booker has a chance to prove his innocence before he gets expelled. He must get "due process" you know.

Let the short sword (gladius) jokes begin.

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nothing will ever happen here. It's another he said....and in this case, a he said.....thing that's really impossible to prove.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's that got t odo with it?

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Nothing will ever happen here. It's another he said....and in this case, a he said.....thing that's really impossible to prove.

No need to prove anything, the seriousness of the allegations should be all thats needed for a resignation.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hear Cory Booker is campaigning in Texas for our very own Beto the magnificent. They make a lovely pair for 2020, what?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
I hear Cory Booker is campaigning in Texas for our very own Beto the magnificent. They make a lovely pair for 2020, what?

I was thinking that Camallia Harris (?sp) for commie Pres. and BookMe for vp.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just googled "Booker sexual assault." Not at all surprised by the absence of CNN, MSNBC, WAPO and the rest of them in the results.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by kid0917

I think it's spelled Chlamydia Harris...

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nothing will come of it, as Cory Booger is a Demonrat. IF he was a Republican, it would be running on a never ending loop all over TV & the web. -TomT

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help"
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pat85

No need to prove anything, the seriousness of the allegations should be all thats needed for a resignation.

I agree, but there is a double standard.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY!!!!!

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by kid0917

I think it's spelled Chlamydia Harris...

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny as fugg Doc!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Pat85

I agree, but there is a double standard.

And its blatantly obvious. They don't even try to hide it.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I just googled "Booker sexual assault." Not at all surprised by the absence of CNN, MSNBC, WAPO and the rest of them in the results.

Wow! I didn't know that. Here's one, not only is CNN present but they defend Spartacus.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What makes Cory Booker's groping incident different than the allegations against Brett Kavanaugh

Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Updated 9:54 AM ET, Fri September 21, 2018

(CNN)As Washington continues to play a game of wait and see on whether Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, will testify in Washington next week, an old-but-new-again incident involving a prominent Democratic senator -- and potential 2020 challenger to Trump -- has reemerged.
New Jersey Sen. Cory Booker wrote in the early 1990s -- while a student at Stanford -- about an incident on New Year's Eve 1984 (when he was 15) in which he groped a female friend's breast after the two of them had kissed.
"With the 'Top Gun' slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast," Booker wrote of that night. "After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my 'mark.'" The point of Booker's column was how that moment, and his work on the issue after, had changed him -- and his views on women, consent and assault -- forever. "It was a wake-up call," Booker wrote in his Stanford column. "I will never be the same."

With Booker, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, playing a high-profile role in pushing for an FBI investigation into the incident alleged by Ford, some Republicans -- and their aligned conservative websites -- have resurfaced the incident as evidence of Booker's hypocrisy. "Booker facing criticism for Kavanaugh reaction after admitting to groping friend in high school,"

And, yes, it's true that there are some similarities between the two episodes: Both Booker and Kavanaugh were teenagers, and the incidents -- admitted to and alleged, respectively -- happened decades before they entered public life in any meaningful way. So why is Kavanaugh being raked over the coals -- and watching his nomination to the Supreme Court be jeopardized -- while Booker just gets a pass?
For a lot of reasons -- all of which explain why this comparison is overly facile and just doesn't hold up. (Nota bene: Kavanaugh unequivocally denies the allegations about him by Ford and has already accepted an invitation to testify under oath about his conduct next week in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.)
First, and most importantly, the reason we know about the groping incident involving Booker is because Booker told us about it. He wrote publicly about it -- and used it as a way to explain how he evolved as a person. While that doesn't absolve him of his behavior -- just because you admit something publicly and apologize doesn't mean you didn't do it -- it does make for a very different situation than faces Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh has never mentioned the alleged episode with Ford publicly before. (Kavanaugh and his defenders would insist that's because he didn't do it.) We are learning about the accusation from the alleged victim, not from the alleged perpetrator. No one -- including Booker -- disputes that he behaved badly as a teenager. The memories of Kavanaugh and Ford are totally contradictory, with both arguing that the other is simply wrong or misremembering the facts.
Second, the situations of Kavanaugh and Booker are different. Booker is an elected official who, every six years, stands before voters. If voters believe his groping incident -- or any other element of his past or present -- is disqualifying, they get to have their say. They can vote him out. That's not the situation in which Kavanaugh finds himself. He has been nominated to a lifetime appointment on the most powerful court in the country. The public won't ever get to offer up its judgment on his character -- that will be up to the 21 members of the Senate Judiciary Committee and, if he makes it through that vote, the full Senate. Just 100 people in the country will get a one-time-only vote on whether or not Kavanaugh has the judgment and temperament to sit on the Supreme Court and offer his opinions on the pressing issues of today -- and lots of tomorrows. That's a very different thing than a senator -- or even a president -- who has to face millions (or tens of millions) voters every four or six years.
Look. The allegations made by Ford against Kavanaugh are serious in lots of ways. They raise questions about who we do -- and should -- believe in these situations. They raise questions about how long ago -- if ever -- is too long ago to dig up an alleged incident and make a public figure answer for it. They raise questions about what it means to be a woman in modern society. They raise questions about we, collectively, should react and process these sorts of allegations.

All of that is important -- not just for whether or not Kavanaugh gets confirmed but for us as a society. For too long, these sorts of questions were dismissed. The rise of the #MeToo movement and the cavalcade of high-profile men admitting to behavior that ranges from boorish to criminal has opened eyes and forced uncomfortable and important conversations. The accusations against Kavanaugh are another moment to examine our assumptions and talk openly about how we should bets approach these situations -- both now and going forward.
What we don't need amid all of this is an epic bout of "whatboutism." What Booker did as a teenager wasn't right. And he has been and will be judged by voters on them. But to turn Booker into a political missile to prove hypocrisy misses the mark. This isn't about Booker. This is about Ford, Kavanaugh, and how we, together, figure out the right way forward.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Wow! I didn't know that. Here's one, not only is CNN present but they defend Spartacus.

Wrong "incident."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
BOOK 'EM
Danno

[Linked Image]

Old Fishermen never die, we just get reel tired.

May you build a ladder to the stars
and climb on every rung.
May you stay......Forever young
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

597 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 160user, 52 invisible), 2,275 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.