Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by lvmiker
They are coming because our congress has failed to act. Time to vote out the incumbents. Party lines are retarded. Repubs have controlled both houses and the Presidency for 2 years yet here they come again. Emergency legislation could be passed before they arrive and the Mexican Govt. could be pressured to disperse and return them. If pols believed that failure to act would mean that they have to get real jobs ours would be a better country.

There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth by all concerned and nothing will change. Are there potential solutions? sure, but they must be implemented by congress.

mike r

They are coming to disrupt the mid term elections and they need to hurry. They’ll get the help they need and they’ll put the children in front at the border.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JSTUART

I am good with illegal border jumping being a lethal experience.

That’s the way they do it in Eastern Europe. It’s expected. Snipers take them out. No questions asked.

J
J23 Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Nothing is going to happen..........they will walk across the U.S. border & disperse to wherever they can.

We can't shoot them & I really don't think we can or will mobilize enough troops, BP, or NG to stop them & we will not take any really aggressive action with them even if we were mobilized.

I can't see them being stopped or turned away.

MM

Agree wholeheartedly.

Didn't this just happen a year or two ago? Same thing.. huge caravan heading to the border? What happened? Nothing. We moved on to another issue, the news began to report on other stories, and I would be willing to bet that 90% of them are still here, collecting a check, going to college, or involved with our criminal justice system in one way or another. A select few are likely planning a terror attack as we speak.

"Ignorance is acceptable, because you can remedy it with knowledge and research. Stupidity is when you guard your ignorance."
Ted Nugent

"Idolizing a politician is like believing the stripper really likes you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Whiptail

They should be caught, vaccinated, sterilized, and released to their home country.....kind of like what liberals do with feral cats.

That’s a solution I could support.
Who’s feeding this bunch of Migrants. Didn’t notice a bunch of taco trucks in the parade. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
Originally Posted by Whiptail

They should be caught, vaccinated, sterilized, and released to their home country.....kind of like what liberals do with feral cats.

That’s a solution I could support.
Who’s feeding this bunch of Migrants. Didn’t notice a bunch of taco trucks in the parade. Hasbeen

Soros.

IC B2

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Are there potential solutions? sure, but they must be implemented by congress.

And how would a congressional solution be any more effective than one implemented by the executive branch?

What are the real, practical & doable alternatives to stop this bunch from coming in, because we are not going to shoot them.

MM

I agree that this bunch will succeed and I have no practical, doable answer to this mob. However congress could act to prevent the next one. Only congress can fund a barrier/ patrol system to secure our border, remove entitlements to illegals and effect legal sanctions and enforcement against employers of illegals. Congress could craft and put into practice a system that allows and tracks guest workers etc., etc.

Problems are solvable but I don't believe for a minute that the political class is capable of change. They must be eliminated via several election cycles where all incumbents are eliminated. Unity of purpose across political lines will probably not happen in my lifetime but the election of our CIC gives hope.

Never give up.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
N
N
Guys Guys, don’t you know it’s Trump who is paying for all this. It’s what he needs to get support for his wall. Look how energized his supporters have become because of this! It’s all a “Vast Conservative Conspiracy”

Sorry couldn’t resist.
Just playing devils advocate. I support Trump and am 100% for a wall. I just have a thing for stirring the pot...because I have a sic sense of humor.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

Call them....if/when they cross the border they will be working in chicken processing plants by Christmas and living in Section 8 housing with FULL Medicaid/Social Security benefits and driving new Ford Explorer's on your dime.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
How about using rubber bullets and tossing hornet nests into the crowds?

Originally Posted by NYGfan

Sorry couldn’t resist.
Just playing devils advocate. I support Trump and am 100% for a wall. I just have a thing for stirring the pot...because I have a sic sense of humor.

The wall should have gun ports in it facing south.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Maybe this Cat 5 Hurricane’s effect will wash down their enthusiasm!

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
IC B3

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Air strike!j😡

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by tpcollins
How about using rubber bullets and tossing hornet nests into the crowds?

Originally Posted by NYGfan

Sorry couldn’t resist.

The wall should have gun ports in it facing south.

Killer bees.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Any good leader knows you have to make your problem everyone else's problem if you want to get sheit done. In this case, Trump needs to make this Mexico's problem.

Tax any money going from the US into Mexico at 50%.

Close the border completely to people.

LOL
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by las
Air strike!j😡

Strafing ... or napalm?

Unfortunately, tempting as it is, attractive as it is, I'm afraid it would truly motivate the lib voters to turn out .. probably would NOT give the election results we want.

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by las
Air strike!j😡

Strafing ... or napalm?

Unfortunately, tempting as it is, attractive as it is, I'm afraid it would truly motivate the lib voters to turn out .. probably would NOT give the election results we want.

Nobodies changing their mind at this point anyway, might as well bury them all in the desert as permit an invasion force of thousands to enter the country uncontested.

If I was the leader of the free world, I'd just "attack" anything with Soros attached to it and make him too toxic for anyone to touch. You have to dig the root out.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
7,000 & still growing & still moving.

Guess the new Messican Prez has no balls......................no Trump knows what he cannot count on.

MM

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
De-fund them,, do it now,, surround them do not let anybody in or out with suppies tillthey turn back south above all follow the money, cut the funds off an let them scavenge their way back south,, If the countries refuse to sell them supplies they will stand down,, it would take a good size cashflow to bankroll this invasion,, cut off the money cut off the march

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ingraham saying up to 14k people now.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Trump has vowed to use as many troops as necessary to stop them. MAGA
STOP THE INVASION

Trump also claims that there are numerous Middle Easterners in the crowd, as well as suspected MS13 members.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Any good leader knows you have to make your problem everyone else's problem if you want to get sheit done. In this case, Trump needs to make this Mexico's problem.

Tax any money going from the US into Mexico at 50%.

Close the border completely to people.

This-
If the invaders get within 100 miles of the US border the new NAFTA (USMC) with Mexico is dissolved, border closed, Full E-check for all employment and all money transfers are taxed. F-Mexico and have military engineers build the wall.

Any that cross into the US should be treated well, fed, put on buses to "have their asylum requests processed" then taken to FEMA camps, charged with felonies, processed in then given baloney sandwiches and water until they can be deported. Have enough troops standing by to handle the problem if things go sour. National Guard have fire trucks don't they?

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, AdventureBound, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,731 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,324
Posts18,526,450
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.