Hop To
Page 120 of 2,280 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 2279 2280
Whip #13223828 10/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I like your analogy Gus and it is very true, but I don't think that was the point being made at that time of his speech.

GB1

Whip #13223971 10/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I should say that what you said was part of the promise and the promise had a guarantee. wink

K22 #13223986 10/22/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
I like your analogy Gus and it is very true, but I don't think that was the point being made at that time of his speech.

i agree that my point was not his point at all. he had a much larger, all encompassing point, and it was very inspirational too.

but, in a practical matter, we take it a step at a time. i'd like to allocate my forced contribution of taxes to uses of which i approve, not to uses of which i disapprove.

my satisfaction will occur as the President's greater goals are achieved.

taxes paid at the "request" of a drawn pistol has always dismayed me, what living in a "free" country and all.

the propaganda we have been fed over the ages is enough to choke a dog. even hogs are at risk of being choked.

Whip #13224033 10/22/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
RIGHT ON as we use to say.
Free has a particularly nice ring to it, but in what country is it applied now days?
You can't own property, you can't own a car, heck, we are just barely able to own a shirt. frown

Whip #13224198 10/22/18
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
Twaddle...cross between a cheap novel and cheaper video game. When it gets beyond "trust me", "leave it to the pros", "just believe" and into hard evidence get back to me. Eating children?? Really?? But he/she/it won't release hard evidence?? What...we can't handle it?? kidding me & gone from here

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
IC B2

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by shootem
Twaddle...cross between a cheap novel and cheaper video game. When it gets beyond "trust me", "leave it to the pros", "just believe" and into hard evidence get back to me. Eating children?? Really?? But he/she/it won't release hard evidence?? What...we can't handle it?? kidding me & gone from here

Very happy you was able to stop by..............................Bye.

Whip #13224414 10/22/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
grin

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #13224538 10/22/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When was the last Q drop? Has Q gone quiet again? Another changing of the guard?

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
K22 #13224603 10/22/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by shootem

Very happy you was able to stop by..............................Bye.
cmon back when ya can ,, there will be a bandwagon u can ride,Buh-bye

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #13225885 10/23/18
Whip Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
It's purely a guess, but I don't expect we'll hear from Q until just after or just before midterms. By my reckoning, these silent periods are effective on two fronts...1) It makes the DS nervous, as they too check the drops and this puts them in the dark...forces them to play their hand and take chances. 2) It forces Patriots/anons doing research to rely on themselves instead of Q (he continually states, trust yourself, we have the power) and it keeps them in the game individually/collectively. Meatspace, face to face, is where it happens, this transformation we are a part of. Talking to friends and neighbors, people you have contact with. Where are they at? Red pilled or not? Plant seeds, share the basics, begin the dialogue. We are all in this together. It's happening. Make sure to ask your peeps if they are voting and if not, implore them to. This next 2 weeks makes MAGA or breaks it.

WWG1WGA

IC B3

Gus #13225928 10/23/18
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by K22

i agree that my point was not his point at all. he had a much larger, all encompassing point, and it was very inspirational too.

but, in a practical matter, we take it a step at a time. i'd like to allocate my forced contribution of taxes to uses of which i approve, not to uses of which i disapprove.

taxes paid at the "request" of a drawn pistol has always dismayed me, what living in a "free" country and all.

the propaganda we have been fed over the ages is enough to choke a dog. even hogs are at risk of being choked.

While I understand the sentiment, this is nothing but a pipe dream. Do you seriously think that if you owe, say, $1000 in taxes, that you are going to earmark how that money is spent when you send it in? Not going to happen, even if this Q business turns out to be real. We elect Representatives to originate the spending that the government does; that is in the Constitution. Don't like how the money is being spent, vote the bums out. But your approach would result in chaos.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Whip #13225960 10/23/18
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Whip
It's purely a guess, but I don't expect we'll hear from Q until just after or just before midterms. By my reckoning, these silent periods are effective on two fronts...1) It makes the DS nervous, as they too check the drops and this puts them in the dark...forces them to play their hand and take chances. 2) It forces Patriots/anons doing research to rely on themselves instead of Q (he continually states, trust yourself, we have the power) and it keeps them in the game individually/collectively. Meatspace, face to face, is where it happens, this transformation we are a part of. Talking to friends and neighbors, people you have contact with. Where are they at? Red pilled or not? Plant seeds, share the basics, begin the dialogue. We are all in this together. It's happening. Make sure to ask your peeps if they are voting and if not, implore them to. This next 2 weeks makes MAGA or breaks it.

WWG1WGA

Exactly. Drops at this point just inform the enemy and give him the playbook. We know the score, what needs to happen, what needs to be done. All the focus needs to be there, not on decodes. Red Tsunami. Plus, there ARE things happening, to those who are watching. Every day, pieces are coming into place. If you aren't seeing them, you aren't paying attention.

I'm no autist, but I think 10, 20, 30 sounds about right on Q's return. Not sure exactly when that puts his comeback, maybe a couple days after mid-terms? Nov 9th, +/_?

G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by K22

While I understand the sentiment, this is nothing but a pipe dream. Do you seriously think that if you owe, say, $1000 in taxes, that you are going to earmark how that money is spent when you send it in? Not going to happen, even if this Q business turns out to be real. We elect Representatives to originate the spending that the government does; that is in the Constitution. Don't like how the money is being spent, vote the bums out. But your approach would result in chaos.

i'll have to respectfully disagree. voting the bums out has never worked, because nothing has changed in this regard. the percentage paid has gone up and down over the years, but the paying goes on. sure, with modern quantitative methods we can do much better in regards how our hard earned money is spent. for example we could have 10-15 broad categories for our funds. defense, agriculture, education, transportation, health & welfare, you finish the list.

not only are we forced to pay taxes at the point of a gun, but we don't get to choose how the funds are expended. to start or begin we could at least veto how our funds are spent in relation to certain areas of expenditures. computers are revolutionizing the world. just look around.

Gus #13226238 10/23/18
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Dream on. Computers have certainly changed the world, but there are limits to their usefulness. The Constitution would have to be amended in order for the House to relinquish their authority to originate spending proposals; ain't gonna happen. You think that Congress misspends tax money? Wait till you give the crazy half of the voting population the same right you are proposing for yourself. It would be way worse than it is now. Now if you want to do what you are talking about as a way of polling the people to see where their priorities are, then fine, knock yourself out. But to give such a poll the force of law is a recipe for disaster.

Gus, I enjoy some of your posts, but I had a feeling I shouldn't have even bothered to respond to this idea. I'm out.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
Dream on. Computers have certainly changed the world, but there are limits to their usefulness. The Constitution would have to be amended in order for the House to relinquish their authority to originate spending proposals; ain't gonna happen. You think that Congress misspends tax money? Wait till you give the crazy half of the voting population the same right you are proposing for yourself. It would be way worse than it is now. Now if you want to do what you are talking about as a way of polling the people to see where their priorities are, then fine, knock yourself out. But to give such a poll the force of law is a recipe for disaster.

Gus, I enjoy some of your posts, but I had a feeling I shouldn't have even bothered to respond to this idea. I'm out.

apparently i'm out too, since my idea has never flown in the past due in part to technology limitations to calculate the outcome. it's within reach now tech wise.

the congress would still be congress. they'd set the annual expenditures into the budget, based upon direct input from their individual constituents.

right now the only right we have is the demand that we pay. ever thought about a free citizenry that was required to pay? is there a conflict in people's understanding of what
really free means? of course there is.

just keep working, paying taxes, and don't be later than april 15th, or you'll have a fine administered plus the due tax.

i'm out too. have a great day.

Whip #13226288 10/23/18
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
It's beautiful weather today. I am out too.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
Whip #13226384 10/23/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Gus, under the Constitution..............well actually the Bill of Rights, excise tax is the only legal tax. For instance, gasoline has excise tax on it. You do not have to buy gasoline if you don't want to, if you don't, you pay no tax. I suppose export and import taxes would be legal also, but to me they fall under the excise taxes.
There are some "Free Citizens" left I think, although I don't know of any. The last one I knew of was my youngest daughter, but she opted to work on the Federal Plantation. For years my wife and I was one but it became such a hassle we gave in. You get arrested a lot exercising your right to live free.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JTPinTX

WWG1WGA

Exactly. Drops at this point just inform the enemy and give him the playbook. We know the score, what needs to happen, what needs to be done. All the focus needs to be there, not on decodes. Red Tsunami. Plus, there ARE things happening, to those who are watching. Every day, pieces are coming into place. If you aren't seeing them, you aren't paying attention.

I'm no autist, but I think 10, 20, 30 sounds about right on Q's return. Not sure exactly when that puts his comeback, maybe a couple days after mid-terms? Nov 9th, +/_?

Interesting what can be found without Q's help, but those bread crumbs sure help. Digging for 40 + years does make the task easier than if you are just getting started.

K22 #13226397 10/23/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
Gus, under the Constitution..............well actually the Bill of Rights, excise tax is the only legal tax. For instance, gasoline has excise tax on it. You do not have to buy gasoline if you don't want to, if you don't, you pay no tax. I suppose export and import taxes would be legal also, but to me they fall under the excise taxes.
There are some "Free Citizens" left I think, although I don't know of any. The last one I knew of was my youngest daughter, but she opted to work on the Federal Plantation. For years my wife and I was one but it became such a hassle we gave in. You get arrested a lot exercising your right to live free.

yes, how well i agree. the older i get the more awake i become?

but, i've always held the view that i wanted to minimize the number of arrests.

that fact alone constrains me quite a bit. in my community being arrested causes folks to cast a jaundiced eye upon ya.

i think moving smoothly within the traces is what most of us is about. and debating toyota over honda, etc. etc.

Whip #13226562 10/23/18
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It's purely a guess, but I don't expect we'll hear from Q until just after or just before midterms.

So no "Red October"?
No, Unleashing of Sessions?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 120 of 2,280 1 2 118 119 120 121 122 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 204guy, 60 invisible), 2,518 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,799
Posts18,516,200
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.