Originally Posted by JTPinTX
Originally Posted by Whip
It's purely a guess, but I don't expect we'll hear from Q until just after or just before midterms. By my reckoning, these silent periods are effective on two fronts...1) It makes the DS nervous, as they too check the drops and this puts them in the dark...forces them to play their hand and take chances. 2) It forces Patriots/anons doing research to rely on themselves instead of Q (he continually states, trust yourself, we have the power) and it keeps them in the game individually/collectively. Meatspace, face to face, is where it happens, this transformation we are a part of. Talking to friends and neighbors, people you have contact with. Where are they at? Red pilled or not? Plant seeds, share the basics, begin the dialogue. We are all in this together. It's happening. Make sure to ask your peeps if they are voting and if not, implore them to. This next 2 weeks makes MAGA or breaks it.

WWG1WGA

Exactly. Drops at this point just inform the enemy and give him the playbook. We know the score, what needs to happen, what needs to be done. All the focus needs to be there, not on decodes. Red Tsunami. Plus, there ARE things happening, to those who are watching. Every day, pieces are coming into place. If you aren't seeing them, you aren't paying attention.

I'm no autist, but I think 10, 20, 30 sounds about right on Q's return. Not sure exactly when that puts his comeback, maybe a couple days after mid-terms? Nov 9th, +/_?

Interesting what can be found without Q's help, but those bread crumbs sure help. Digging for 40 + years does make the task easier than if you are just getting started.