Originally Posted by jaguartx
Ok. Now we are exposed for what we are. Good. Finally. Hallejuha.

Now, can you let us Q folkx just get back to Q or must you, as lieberals do, continue to try to sway us to see it your way?
Are you so insecure you have to have us see it your way in order for you to be satisfi3d and have a good day?

Infact. Dont even bother to answer that. Go away a leave us to our delusional play.

Jag I've yet to see a post on here that exhorts you or anyone to "see it our way". I've also seen few that show something of substance without stretching and reshaping.

This is something of a fun maze, but really too time consuming for the results achieved. And none really are achieved as they are primarily past tense.

I bought into the Jeff Sessions white hat plant as I could not see him going over the the lieberals. But then I don't know him or what might have compelled him to do so. Time is running out.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.