Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’ll never understand the mentality of those that think they’re doing a public service by following Q believers around simply to heckle them. It’s the same demented MO that the atheists have on every religious thread where they add nothing but insults and bullshit in their attempts to antagonize under the guise of compassion for everyone else.

I’m not a Q follower but I understand why people are. The people that do follow Q are not my enemies, they’re mostly patriots that are praying for desperate change in our country and I can’t fault that. The Q crowd strikes me as people that love this country and hate the direction that it’s going and I can respect that.

So called “conservatives” that have nothing better to do than to belittle and insult those that are trying to remain optimistic in these dark days are weaklings that don’t have the balls to face the left so they’ll stay in their safe space and run other conservatives down like the pussies they are!……but they tell you that they’re doing “us” a public service by acting like a menstruating bitch with their petty stalking and immature insults…real conservatives. 😂😂

Oh the drama. It's a wonder you could stop wringing your hands long enough to type that.

A wise man is frequently humbled.