We know the crooked FBY was involved in the 2020 steal. Is the FBY behind the 2022 midterm election fraud?

Kari Lake went into the election with a +11 point advantage and 70% of the election exit polls were favorable to Kari, yet now she is losing by 1%. I'm aware that Katie Hobbs remained in her position as Secretary of State while running for Governor. (Conflict of Interest) I'm seeing election fraud nationwide. Myra Flores in So. TX, is a perfect example. My question: Is the FBY strong enough to infiltrate 49 States? (We know Florida is the only State to have held an honest election). How could any organization be shrewd enough to pervade so many elections? Where are the whistleblowers?

We've seen almost every move by the Biden Admin turn into an inept boondoggle and know his cabinet and handlers are literal buffoons'. We've learned Kinnser Software has a backdoor allowing internet access, (i.e. China).

What 3 letter agency has the wherewithal to pull off such a monumental undertaking, requiring years of budgeting, planning and coordination?

C eye A...

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?