Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hahaha. Dumbass. So no battles are lost in wars?

Pretty good Red Wave I guess I see. Rs take control of House and Senate and millions of Dimocraps voting R for the first time see the cheating chicanery of the DNC may mean nothing to dumbasses like you but it's given millions who thought Biden won a real clue.

Of course, that's nothing to a dumbass like you.

Too bad you're too foolish to be able to connect the dots. It doesn't matter because others smarter than you will see the prophecy in Trump saying that when the people see the truth they will "go along with what we do".

I think it's great most folks aren't as stupid as you. Millions of Ds who voted R will, unlike you, be able to get the Q clue re "you can't tell them, they have to see it and be shown". Well dumbass, they just got shown. Thank God they are smarter than you and they will get a clue.

grin
Such hate and vitriol in this post.
If Q is such a soothsayer, why do you spout off so angrily like that?
Perhaps you are angry at yourself for falling for the Q bullcrap and you are starting to see the error of your ways.

Yeah, me and Trump are pissed we fell for the Q BS. We should have listened to cnn and MSNBC and got a clue about Q being a larp. Thanks for cueing me in. Did you send a message to Trump too? He needs to be aware of this and stop mentioning 17 over and over again and he needs to stop drawing all those Air Qs and he needs to stop mimicking Q by repeating such crap as "The best is yet to come" and "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming".

Sorry you won't be able to connect the Dots, Trigger, so just keep right on pushing the CN/MSNBC narrative.
Sorry, postimages.org is down and I can't post the closing words of Trumps video mimicking Qs words,

"THE BEST IS YET TO COME".

This is the closing words of Trumps "A Nation In Decline" Video you can see on Rumble which starts wit the Q song entitled "I AM Q" and ending with the Q song "Where We Go One We Go All". Some people smarter than you consider it a possible Clue.

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/10/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin