Originally Posted by kenjs1
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102

Vote tomorrow?

So much for the theory that Trump was going to bring boatloads of evidence proving election fraud on live TV.

You guys are wrong again.

Put the crack pipe down Stevie. Turn off MSM and see if you can learn.

Hey, Bwana, you are a f* idiot. Too stupid to live.

You might want to consider terminating your trolling here Jon.

You are not anonymous.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Your wife Colleen turned 71 in September.

Your middle name is Alan.

You first registered with the democrats in Utah on October 30th 1986.

You live at 435x S Lynne Ln Holladay, Ut 84124-3643

Phone number Phone: (801) 277-717x

Prior to living where you do now, you lived at 785 E Empire Cir Salt Lake City.

That was from November 2000 to May 2013.

Now this is a friendly warning..

What might happen is perhaps a person who has a background as a professional investigator teaches a few people from the Campfire that you have been especially egregious to about places to go on the internet that are perfectly legal and contain all manner of public information/records. Think of that information as "threads that unravel a tapestry".

There is a LOT of your information that is out there in cyber space that has not been listed, since I am actually a pretty nice guy...

God forbid the fire members get a hold of certain public info..

Perhaps it is time to consider retiring from the Fire..

Karma paddled you.

No fan of Paddler but anyone else thinking this is way the F over the line ? Not something folks on 'our' side should endorse. Just me ?

There is no line for these hypocritical cowards. They cry like a baby with a wet diaper when I point out what a lying piece of crap Rush was, but seem to forget what they posted when RBG passed. Seems like they'd want to avoid threats of or inciting violence, given the events of January 6th. I think LE, FBI, etc, are more vigilant regarding this type of online behavior. But then, you're talking about guys who believed Trump, believed Rush, and actually believe in the ridiculous scam that is Q. Go figure. BTW, any of the idiots here storm the Capitol?

Last edited by Paddler; 02/22/21.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope