Originally Posted by K22

Depends on who is advising him.

He is far from an idiot. Deep State, naw, to honest and loves America way to much to join up with that. A puppet of the cabal, not hardly.

He may have put more Trust in those advising him than he should. He cannot do everything himself, he must rely on others for things like personnel recommendations. It’s possible that he is being duped by those advising him. His advisor or advisors are possibly Deep State and may have convinced him to trust their plan, that what his appointees are actually doing isn’t reality, that what he sees and hears is theatrics and all for show, that they are All on his side despite their actions.

Isn't it a shame that a very successful businessman who made it to the top can't hire the right advisers. They have completely snowed him, so much so that he can't tell a black hat from a white one or a DS agent from a patriot. I'll bet if you were a DS agent carrying an American flag, Trump and his administration would hire you right on the spot, no background check, no vetting, nada. Hired!! And don't forget X-V, Trump was just some backwoods goood ol' boy who hasn't ever been in the real world. I'll bet you if you ask him who Warren Buffet was he wouldn't know. Rothschild, who? Morgan's?, not a clue. See, the libs were right, we really did get bamboozled into voting for a sheltered little spoiled brat. laugh laugh laugh[/quote]

I gave a brief explanation as to why I think “why”.

How bout you, care to take a stab as to “why”?

While you are at it care to elaborate as to “why” Trump hired, then had to fire the following,

1) Dan Coats
2) Scaramucci
3) Omarosa
4) Tlllerson
5) Priebus
6) Mattis
7) Kelly
[/quote]

All old history. The "why's, whens, and whatfor's" have already been dealt with.............months ago. You really need too try and catch up. [/quote]

Kind of strange Mueller strung his investigation out and never found crap, in effect, proving Trump was clean, after RR (who everyone knows hates Trump) gave him free reign to investigate everything.. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin