Either all those on the right i listed above are liars, or the antiQbers are liars.

Show me the difference in what Que said not having come true vs what Trump said not having come true vs what HE said not having come true. You cant do it. All you can do is scream, like a leftest, the word racist or blasphemy or fire and run as if that is an intellectual defense. It's not. It's a cop out.

Did Trump make us tired of winning or drain the swamp? Did God gather and burn the tares. Did He make the evil fall in their own trap? Whats the difference? You give Trump and God a pass but not Que. Well, mighty big and hypocritical of you. Your logic is illogical. You are all about finger pointimg when it comes to Que, but not about others with the same record? Only the high and mighty antiQbers are supreme enough to pick the winners and losers according to your whims and wishes.
You antiQbers give us the list of winners and losers. So Que is a loser. How about Trump, how about Flynn? How about Lindale or Wood or Powell?
Let us stupid Qbers know which of the above garner your ire and which dont, because, like lieberals, that's how you antiQbers choose your winners and losers.
Who are the larps? Que or you?

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/06/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin