Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by g5m
When I used to get out and wander around the desert I would occasionally come across a rattlesnake or maybe King snake. The rattlesnakes wanted to be left alone but would get PO'd quickly and became mean and potentially kill you. The King snakes were docile and a pleasure to come across. Pick them up, they wouldn't bite. You knew how they would behave. You could predict the behavior of each.

Simply put, you could TRUST them to behave a certain way.

Ah, ok, got it.

TRUST WRAY means Trust Wray to protect the institution while at the same time inadvertently exposing the corruption within the institution thus Destroying the institution.

So the same ca be said about

TRUST SESSIONS, he was trusted expected to behave the way the past AG’s have behaved, thus exposing the corruption of not only himself, the office of the AG, but the entire DOJ

TRUST HUBER, he was Trusted, expected and exposed to do what others in the DOJ that were tasked with investigating Hillary, thus exposing not only how corrupt he himself is, but the entire DOJ,

TRUST HOROWITZ, same thing, he was expected to do what all IGs have done since forever, protect the institution at all costs, thus exposing not only his corrupt self but the corruption that is the OIG.

This brings us to TRUST KANSAS. If the TRUSTED above are expected, Trusted to behave in a certain way that will expose their corruption and destroy the institutions they are saddled with protecting, what way should we expect Pompeo to behave? Follow the expected path of the other Trusted, follow the path of previous SoS like Hillary, expose his own corruption by getting caught in one of Trump’s traps?

Or is Pompeo the odd duck here and he should actually be TRUSTED.

With respect to the word "Trust" I think you could say that. Which side any particular person is on--white hat or black hat- is way beyond me to determine.

Retired cat herder.