Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by BayouRover
My wife and I went to a local BBQ place last night for some of their very savory moist brisket, and I saw this when we approached the front door. Q and his message is apparently everywhere.

I took this picture and after going to bed last night I studied it for maybe hours trying to understand the meaning of it all. It kept me awake so long that I almost missed getting 8 hours of sleep last night. Just almost as I was still able to sleep about 8 hours and 10 minutes........

For the first time in all of this, I'm wondering about the possibility that Q actually exists. I mean, this could be prophetic, Maybe even biblical. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

Boy, howdy........... That helps. laugh

Seems it's been Biblical from the outset.

The Bible is a conspiracy theory.

It was all a subversive plot to get you to give your money to God.

It's good to see that's Specs Liquor is making regular deliveries... And here all along i thought that the "Q" in the picture referred to BB"Q" Whoda' thunk otherwise than a true "Q-ber" who lives in a world of total denial ...?

Is the Ignore function broken? It seems to be bleeding over to jag periodically. Or maybe he just waits for someone else to quote the "chosen unseen" so he can keep his intellectual dignity in place. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ