Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I'll tell you what - when people begin believing that the path of a tornado can be controlled and narrowed in on a specific target, they are done.
Jag, you're one of the most ignorant, gullible dumbasses I've ever come across.

BTW, that tornado that hit the Pfizer plant occurred less than 20 miles down the road from me. Maybe I should go check it out and see if I can find some aliens or werewolves hiding amongst the rubble.

https://www.alachuacounty.us/Depts/...%20HAARP%20by%20Nick%20Begich%201997.pdf

He sure says "If you could..." enough times to convince me that there's lots of good theories, but nothing of substance.
But - creating and controlling the path of a tornado to strike a specific target is a fool's errand. If you and Jag believe that crap you're nuts. And gullible.
I'll bet y'all both believe in perpetual motion machines also, don't you? But the government is hiding that information, right?

LOL! Maybe one day you will catch up, but until then, you need to trust the Government, after all, they are here to help you.
If you only knew HALF as much about science as you think you do, you might contribute something worthwhile. In the meantime, you keep right on believing. ....just like Hugo Chavez.