Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by marktheshark
So when nothing happens today(the first day of Spring), on Easter, etc as I have seen it posted in this thread as dates that it was predicted that "things were gonna happen", then where do the goalposts get moved to???? The Summer Solstice? Independence Day?????

Question to all you saying Biden isnt actually president, hes operating a fake government out of a sound stage white house etc, and that "the good guys" will take over, do you also deny that Biden is signing legislation, issuing EOs that ARE taking effect causing things like the BS coronavirus "relief" package, the crisis at the border etc etc? Why are the "goodguys" who according to yall are going to retake power just sitting back waiting till some magic date, not taking immediate action to stop this irreparable damage to our nation that Biden and the Dems are accelerating daily??

Question such as this have been asked since this thread first began,
Questions like why was Wray appointed, Why was Rosenstein appointed, why no declass, why no indictments, why are people like Wray not fired, etc.

They have never been able to answer any real questions with answers of substance, the Patt Answer has always been, “Misdirection” and “Head Fake”, followed by “Lear our Comms “ followed by name calling and personal attacks.

If these were actually Misdirection, head fakes used to “Fool” and “Trick” the enemy, wouldn’t going on a public forum, Twitter, FB and blogs revealing the details of this so called “misdirection” be detrimental and harmful to The Plan.

Wouldn’t that be akin to Obama telegraphing Military Operations before they were executed. Wouldn’t that be similar to a Magician showing how his trick was done prior to doing the trick.

Those types of questions were asked early on in this thread and on other threads before the Q thread was started. Explanations were attempted with you and some others saying the explanations were bull [bleep]. After many times of this type of charade you and others were told to learn the comms which is something many of us did or at the very least researched them................you chose not to and to keep casting stones. So personally, I don't really give a p h u c k if you had your feelings hurt. If you don't like what is posted on this thread then get the hell off of it and GFY.

As Hosfly has pointed out to you when you erroneously accuse Q posts of predicting and not having come true, it was Trump who made those promises, it was Trump who had the Plan. You claim that you are not a liberal and want the same thing that we want but still you blame an entity who didn't make those claims and give the entity who did a free pass. Don't tell me that is not the trick of the devil.

As of now, I am done responding to you because you like some others are to busy formulating a response and refusing to listen or read what is being posted. As for anonymous Twitter account posters being BS, I say that the person who posted that is true Bull [bleep]. In essence, what that poster is claiming is that the only true and believable reporting can come from the Main Stream Media, that same Media that Trump called Fake News and the Enemy of the People. The poster either just revealed who they truly are or they are a Trump hater.

Struck a nerve I see, is that allowed by your employer, or has your exposure compromised your position.

Last edited by steve4102; 03/21/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.