My buddies and I have been preparing for years, off grid and in the mountains the one cabin can comfortably sleep 50 if we include the shop. 😉. Our spot up north is fairly isolated and would be a death trap for commies, it’s a place where everyone owns firearms and everyone knows how to use them proficiently. Whether it’s a natural disaster like an earthquake or something more sinister we’re ready to stand shoulder to shoulder or back to back with our friends from the north, east, south and west to continue our life in the greatest nation on earth. I know that the silent majority isn’t to be trifled with and if the communists want a fight they’ll get it. It’ll be bloody and decisive but there’ll be no doubt which side will be “victorious”. I don’t wish for that outcome but if it’s inevitable then I want it to happen sooner rather than later.

Sherman’s March to the sea will look like child’s play when it’s done and it won’t be only the south that gets burned to the ground, anyplace that’s a stronghold for communists will need to be “restructured” and brought in line with the principles outlined in our Constitution.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~