Originally Posted by hosfly
If it were up to me he would swing,, So would killary,, But smarter peeps than me are in charge ,thank goodness,, If he and killary were arrested and in jail,, Lots would be happy,,world wide,,, But thats the same shat that the bannana republics do,,huh? throw their opponets in jail,,and then what would that do to the optics? how would that bring the country together? Jailing these,,creatures, would go well with half the people,,the rest would burn the country down,, To a narssist of this magnitude,who thinks they are the chosen ones,, who they above ALL else know whats best,and have such a low opinion of us,,deplorable,walmart shopping,bible clutching ,gun owning,mortals,, What would happen,when they are fully undressed,exposed,with the same kind of info I just shared,, Then their teeth and claws are pulled and they are suddenly geldings in the stud pen,, They ARE being exposed even now,,Every day somthing new is coming out ,,waking up the masses,, If you cant see the bigger picture then I cant help ya,, But I do wonder steve,,, do you try to be so miserable or is it your nature to contantly whine and complain,I can understand if its your nature,, I pity you if it comes natural,,,

Translation: Q is on vacation right now so everything has once again been moved back to a later ate. Stand by for further repetitive predictions with new dates attached. laugh

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ