Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
A dangerous and heretical stretch to compare Q to Jesus Christ. Comparing Q to Jesus Christ usurps and minimizes our Christian sovereign God. Q’s “gospel” isn’t the same as the gospel of Jesus Christ, and Jesus would never promote and spread fear, paranoia, and disinformation.

Q has tried to blend Christian faith, scripture, religious ideology, and unhinged fanaticism into its political movement. Q and Trump are not the spiritual arbiters of revelation and prophecy. Q-ciples keep unsuccessfully looking for spiritual validations of their myths and theories.

God is a jealous God and doesn’t suffer other gods before Him. One can’t serve both God and Q. Choose wisely.

"Jesus would never promote and spread fear, paranoia, and disinformation." Really! His dad sure did or haven't you read the Old Testament.

"God is a jealous God " Ego driven? or that just from a religious perspective?

God is a generic title so which one are you talking about?

Do your research and figure it out. Choose wisely.

Been there done that years ago.
If someone such as a Spiritual Entity needs to gain followers through fear, they obviously have an inferiority complex or they have no truth.
I'm doubting as whether a Creator would need to resort to fear to gain followers/believers, that would be something a Religious group would do.
So your masked threat has no power with me. Actually, you may want to apply that to yourself.

I’m not the one you need to fear…