Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You think Q was saying you were safe from EVERYTHING including “natural” disasters?

Come on man…

jaggernutz and k22 implying it was not natural. Some dews or laser or some such. reference their mountain dew maui blast as some sort of implication or proof.

We are in the middle of WW3 and some times just some times you loose a battle or 2 or 3.
It is a War.

This War is between good and evil.
Evil will win some skirmishes but in the end Good will win the War.

See what happens when you attempt to explain with this bunch.
Very reason I quit doing it.

Yes I know and I just could not be silent.

Watching Morons beat up on members because they will not open their eyes.

You and Jag are trying to get information out about what is actually happening and the close minded morons have nothing to show that proves what you are posting is BS.

All they have is to be negative against you guys.

If they would actually post something that can prove they are right and you are wrong then maybe an Adult Intelligent conversation could be started.
But they can nor do that so we have what we have.

Hey, when Trump wins again they are all going to put on their big boy pants and admit they thought Trump was finished when the Bidet took the oath prematurely.

Now why would he do that? Why has his Cabinet not taken the legally required Federal oath of office? Maybe to prevent being charged with laws preventing such by imposters?

Why was Bidets Canon salute done in Arlington Cemetery? Why did the Military not give him a 21 gun rapid fire salute?

There are no Quincidences

The idiots we deal with overlook everything except what the MSM tells them.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin