Originally Posted by hosfly
maybe you should go start a trump thread? But then you will cry about the wall he hasnt built,(yet) and hrc not in jail(yet) and Obummer's birth cert not exposed (yet) and why he hasnt declassed fisa warrents (yet),, and why is water wet and why is the mississippi called mississippi,and Q was on the grassy knoll,and ,,,

Nope,
Not now not ever a never-trumper.

I know the wall cannot be built without congress, I know President Trump needs more Republicans in the House and the Senate to further his/our agenda and that includes the wall. I know the wall will be built, as President Trump will find a way, he always does, it will just take some time.

President Trump cannot put Hillary Clinton in jail. He has people that he has hired to do that. One of those people would be AG Sessions. If Sessions is a sleeper WH, then Hillary will be indicted, if he is a BH (which i believe he is) then Hillary will not be indicted until Sessions is replaced. Hopefully that will happen after the Midterms.

The Birth certificate was never my thing, it was started by Hillary during the 2008 campaign and I'm not into taking a Hillary ball and running with it. You can if you wish, go for it and good luck.

The FISA thing has me concerned, but not so much with what President Trump has done, or hasn't done, but what this so called WH Sessions has done. President Trump declassified these documents weeks ago, then the WH Sessions put a Whoa Nelly you can't do that and President Trump decided to hand it off to IG Horowitz. Before IG Horowitz could deliver his report, WH Sessions filed a Law Suit against President Trump forcing the Declass into the courts where it will stay for a very long time, or until WH Sessions is fired.

As for the Mississippi, it means "Large River" in Chippewa. Up here it's not so large however. In fact it looks more like a swamp than a river. As an aside, my oldest just came back from the headwaters area Sunday night, he and a few friends when chasing ducks, did quite well too.

I don't think Q was on the Grassy Knoll. that would put Q in is late 70's early 80's, I highly doubt a Military Operative like Q would be working at that age.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.