Originally Posted by hosfly
NO? well I do pay attention,I read an research an inform myself, I share that info, I somtimes post a few links here,,they can be read or not,followed up or not,, Ill post em u decide wat you wanna believe,, same thing I do,, What are you doing besides jumping from thread to thread an trying to out piss everybody else? half the threads i read here ,I see your post's calling to arms. lol should that time come, Im all for it,, But I pray itll be when we have a POTUS like Trump,where we dont end up fighting our own chidren and neighbors. I know you dont believe grabbing your rifle and heading to DC and surrounding congress will be succesful,, See your ideas are as silly as mine, I like your plan better than covert behind the scene planning, But I do see progress and its coming fairly fast with what trump is having to fight,, And hes doing it mainly by himself, fighting the whole US gov and gloabalist systems, AT ONCE,, Hellova man! My only handshake is a salute to those who are or have served,,as far as believing in this "Q" thing, as a movement or a conspiracy is all in how YOU think Your free to believ what you want,

Who suggested grabbing a rifle and surrounding congress? Certainly not me...

What I've said is Trump could garner the support of We The People should he deem it necessary. And many would heed the call. More wouldn't.

Do I think that a call to arms will happen? Yes, I reckon I do. But by then it may be too late. Elections don't seem to be working. The real voices of voters are silenced by election and voter fraud.

Where do you see our country in 20 years, given the events of the past 10, when Obama was elected?

Do you see our public schools and universities graduating more Globalists or more conservatives?

It could be that we are living in the times of seeing our last Republican POTUS.

Do I dismiss Q as a fraud and a hoax? You betcha. Especially since months of hearing how Sessions was secretly working to bring justice. But in reality, all he did was stonewall and give the Commies time to outlive the Trump Administration.

Sessions as AG was the worst political mistake of our century. It has become clear that govt won't fix govt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!