Hop To
Page 178 of 2,280 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 2279 2280
Whip #13402373 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Tis a fact, not a religious fact, that it can be right in front of your face and unless you believe it you will never see it.

As for taking down the Cabal, do you really think that picking off some of the low hanging fruit is the answer? Hillary hasn't been taken down yet nor will she ever if you don't first take down her Master or at least have the Master quarantined off.
And, you better have every egg in the basket and then suddenly and quickly take them all down at the same time. Get the Puppet Masters and every thing will then FALL into place.

Many past and current people have been called kooks. Could become a badge of honor.

OH, Bobmt, comparing me or kooks to Jim Jones shows that you have no idea who or what he was.

GB1

Whip #13402474 12/29/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
NO? well I do pay attention,I read an research an inform myself, I share that info, I somtimes post a few links here,,they can be read or not,followed up or not,, Ill post em u decide wat you wanna believe,, same thing I do,, What are you doing besides jumping from thread to thread an trying to out piss everybody else? half the threads i read here ,I see your post's calling to arms. lol should that time come, Im all for it,, But I pray itll be when we have a POTUS like Trump,where we dont end up fighting our own chidren and neighbors. I know you dont believe grabbing your rifle and heading to DC and surrounding congress will be succesful,, See your ideas are as silly as mine, I like your plan better than covert behind the scene planning, But I do see progress and its coming fairly fast with what trump is having to fight,, And hes doing it mainly by himself, fighting the whole US gov and gloabalist systems, AT ONCE,, Hellova man! My only handshake is a salute to those who are or have served,,as far as believing in this "Q" thing, as a movement or a conspiracy is all in how YOU think Your free to believ what you want,

I AM AMERICA!
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
all anyone can hope for is volunteers. no draftees, like in the olden days of the military where they conscripted "draftees" and then the sargeants and others bowed down to the war criminal johnson who fostered a war, gained monetary advantage, and then left the scene.

a lot of the military is there for the advantages and benefits. when it comes push to shove, they'll sell out to the highest bidder. i've served with some of those flakes.

nationalism and ego are two totally different beasts. ego causes people to really be manly.

nationalism causes people to fight for what is theirs, and has always been theirs.

a lot of egoists on the hook & bullet sites, so beware, and be careful.

as far as militia is concerned, there's dime a dozen militia everywhere, in every state. garden variety types, of course.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Me too. God sent Trump. Trump sent us Q so we would know he had a plan.

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Gus #13402559 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Gus
all anyone can hope for is volunteers. no draftees, like in the olden days of the military where they conscripted "draftees" and then the sargeants and others bowed down to the war criminal johnson who fostered a war, gained monetary advantage, and then left the scene.

a lot of the military is there for the advantages and benefits. when it comes push to shove, they'll sell out to the highest bidder. i've served with some of those flakes.

nationalism and ego are two totally different beasts. ego causes people to really be manly.

nationalism causes people to fight for what is theirs, and has always been theirs.

as far as militia is concerned, there's dime a dozen militia everywhere, in every state. garden variety types, of course.

Well said Gus.

The Qanon is the first conspiracy theory or "Jones drink the koolade" theory that has ever said, research don't just follow, research and think for yourself. Pretty damn strange "kook" theory.

IC B2

K22 #13402573 12/29/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Gus

Well said Gus.

The Qanon is the first conspiracy theory or "Jones drink the koolade" theory that has ever said, research don't just follow, research and think for yourself. Pretty damn strange "kook" theory.

it's really difficult to talk or speak about the overall process, because in large part we're all from different parts of the Nation. we've been schooled differently in gov't (public), private & religious schools.

but we all do breathe oxygen, we do have that in common.

personnally, if my taxes weren't so high, i'd be pretty satisfied.

others who walk amongst us probably are more desirous of other things?

Whip #13402598 12/29/18
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
very nicely put Gus,, An well defined between the egoist and nationalist,,

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #13402628 12/29/18
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I wonder how much research/reading those that come here to crap on this thread, have actually done? Make no mistake, there is a movement happening but I guess it's easier for some to just bloviate than to read and try to comprehend.........

X-VERMINATOR

Sooner or later our heritage of hunting is going to be a rich mans sport and the words "Outfitter" and "Hunt Industry" will be synonymous with cancer and A.I.D.S. among blue collar hunters like me and my family! (A.L. Williams - 2010)
K22 #13402630 12/29/18
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

k22....I know who jim jones was......I am not comparing you to jim…...I am comparing you and those like you to the followers of these different prophets.....for lack of a better term......who want to believe that they know the "way".....

guys that spread the bs.....and guys that believe the bs.....have been around forever.

when some one says....god gave us trump.....who gave us "Q".....so we could see the "plan"...….don't you think that's a little far out there?

I am in the camp...I will believe it when I see it...….good luck on your journey…...bob

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by hosfly
NO? well I do pay attention,I read an research an inform myself, I share that info, I somtimes post a few links here,,they can be read or not,followed up or not,, Ill post em u decide wat you wanna believe,, same thing I do,, What are you doing besides jumping from thread to thread an trying to out piss everybody else? half the threads i read here ,I see your post's calling to arms. lol should that time come, Im all for it,, But I pray itll be when we have a POTUS like Trump,where we dont end up fighting our own chidren and neighbors. I know you dont believe grabbing your rifle and heading to DC and surrounding congress will be succesful,, See your ideas are as silly as mine, I like your plan better than covert behind the scene planning, But I do see progress and its coming fairly fast with what trump is having to fight,, And hes doing it mainly by himself, fighting the whole US gov and gloabalist systems, AT ONCE,, Hellova man! My only handshake is a salute to those who are or have served,,as far as believing in this "Q" thing, as a movement or a conspiracy is all in how YOU think Your free to believ what you want,

Who suggested grabbing a rifle and surrounding congress? Certainly not me...

What I've said is Trump could garner the support of We The People should he deem it necessary. And many would heed the call. More wouldn't.

Do I think that a call to arms will happen? Yes, I reckon I do. But by then it may be too late. Elections don't seem to be working. The real voices of voters are silenced by election and voter fraud.

Where do you see our country in 20 years, given the events of the past 10, when Obama was elected?

Do you see our public schools and universities graduating more Globalists or more conservatives?

It could be that we are living in the times of seeing our last Republican POTUS.

Do I dismiss Q as a fraud and a hoax? You betcha. Especially since months of hearing how Sessions was secretly working to bring justice. But in reality, all he did was stonewall and give the Commies time to outlive the Trump Administration.

Sessions as AG was the worst political mistake of our century. It has become clear that govt won't fix govt.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

Whip #13402649 12/29/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Some of you fellow Christians need to re-read Revelations and what it says about False Prophets.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Whip #13402660 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
The Great Awakening is just that. Awaken the populace. Why awaken the populace? Because they have been asleep. What's the big deal about having the populace awake? Because that is who the Government is.
An armed rebellion/civil war would never win, never.
If you don't take down the DS/Cabal worldwide then it's game over.

K22 #13402693 12/29/18
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by K22
The Great Awakening is just that. Awaken the populace. Why awaken the populace? Because they have been asleep. What's the big deal about having the populace awake? Because that is who the Government is.
An armed rebellion/civil war would never win, never.
If you don't take down the DS/Cabal worldwide then it's game over.

The Great Awakening doesn't have to speak in code or double speak.

Straight up truth deserves to be spoken in plain English. No games.

You seem pretty sure about that civil war stuff. It seems that history may disagree with you. Start with our own country. Nobody wants that. But to dismiss it would be an error. The opposition sure isn't thus restricted.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
K22 #13402704 12/29/18
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
oh jeez, we all love to engage in discussion and hyperbole while we shop at the local ingles, aldi, kroger, publix, etc. etc.

people have to eat. we're biological beings.

humans have to breathe air. even if the air is dirty.

cnn, fox, the High Priests at NASA, etc. etc. shows us on the Globe.

the Globe, humans, and revolving around the Sun. what's left to know?

we eat, sleep, breed, and hunt for shelter, and well-being.

the breeding part is what i always liked most. a good sex act for pleasure.

what else is there to search for?

too many people now? if so, what next?

who controls the population of humans on the Urth except we humans?

is the time for a die-off drawing near? surely not. i have Grandchildren.

Whip #13402725 12/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Barry, imagine an investigation working toward prosecution where the lead investigators are releasing info on all their moves, actions, plans, tricks etc to the public before the trial began.

Gus, wrong thread.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/29/18.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BobMt #13402726 12/29/18
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BobMt

k22....I know who jim jones was......I am not comparing you to jim…...I am comparing you and those like you to the followers of these different prophets.....for lack of a better term......who want to believe that they know the "way".....

guys that spread the bs.....and guys that believe the bs.....have been around forever.

when some one says....god gave us trump.....who gave us "Q".....so we could see the "plan"...….don't you think that's a little far out there?

I am in the camp...I will believe it when I see it...….good luck on your journey…...bob

I think you missed my point, but that's ok.

I've been doing this for to long and I am to old to be taken down any primrose path. I've never been much of a follower, way to independent for that. When someone says hey, have you seen this information before? Go check it out for "YOURSELF". Never heard of a false prophet doing that before or a CIA funded rebel rouser nor spirtual leader telling their followers to research for themselves. That's a new one.

Trying to fix a beached government is absolute folly. Making symptoms feel better is ignorance, plain and simple. You better cut the head off the snake and beating on the [bleep] tail.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Barry, imagine an investigation working toward prosecution where the lead investigators are releasing info on all their moves, actions, plans, tricks etc to the public before the trial began.

Kinda like the leaks Mueller's investigation has had since day one to the WaPo and NYT?

Any prosecutor worth his oats doesn't need to leak anything on someone he has a solid case on.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Whip #13402749 12/29/18
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
unless he wants folks to know whats going on behind the scenes in a manner that wont get the case thrown out of court.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Gus, wrong thread.

sorry, my mistake jag.

i'm easily mistaken at times.

but i live, walk on the topside.

green grass on top is good for us.

lot's of folks focus has been diverted from what is happening?

i'm not much concerned about me, but only about my Grands. ok?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
unless he wants folks to know whats going on behind the scenes in a manner that wont get the case thrown out of court.

You think public opinion matters to Commie Federal Courts?

They have been thumbing their nose at us for years.

Why do you think the Supreme Court is SO important to the Commies?

Legislating and ruling our country from the bench.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Page 178 of 2,280 1 2 176 177 178 179 180 2279 2280

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,479 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,571
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.