Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Lots of people have drifted from reality on here.

Whew hew, you are a treat. Therapist pyscodog is now open for business. Hahahahahahaha
Who's reality? Yours? Because if you are not talking about yours then you and your ego have drifted out of bounds.
The reality you think you know is what they, the Gov., the Media, Religion, Education, have told you is reality. You think you are on top of the game and know what is reality in Gov. and in other life events and the minute someone thinks or acts outside the box of your comfort zone you freak out. That is programming at its finest. You have no idea what is reality and what isn't since you have never been allowed to know what it is. Obviously, the guy Jesus didn't think much of the "taught" reality either and neither do I.
Ya, I know, this will not go anywhere, in fact addressing it is a waste of my time and everyone else, but I did it anyway.
You can take your REALITY and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine since that is how much YOUR reality that you have been programmed to believe is worth.

LOL, my ego? I have no ego to speak of. Reality? I live in the real world and put little faith in make believe people. I was just raised knowing the difference between what is right and what is wrong. Seems many have forgotten what they were taught. Didn't mention any names or point any fingers. Most definitely didn't call anyone names like Jag seems to always do. You and Jag feeling guilty?????