Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
9-19-2018

Originally Posted by K22

My point is, you guys like to say that anyone that doesn't agree with this Q stuff must be pulling for the other team when you have to admit that without spending some serious time on it, that it does come across as kind of wacky ( for loss of a better word).

Anywho, I hope that what this Q person/persons is saying comes to fruition and the Democrat party dies a slow painful death.

.....I admit to spending serious time on this, but I have for 40 plus years. I don't say that to brag, it has been a huge interest of mine for over that long. I get it that others can't or don't spend that kind of time, so I suggest that going to the optimistic side when one is presented would be a better decision in my opinion. In 40 plus years I admit that I have gone down a hell of lot of rabbit trails and holes, but eyesgettinsmarter. Much easier now to see a misdirect when one presents itself.

Surely you saw all the Q misdirects all around you but ignored them and couldn’t see that you were being conned by Q........sad. Maybe you were too far gone down the rabbit hole munching your popcorn.

More likely he is a payed operative in the Psyop, Operation Trust and his job is to spread disinformation and propaganda to achieve a specific goal. That goal was to discredit Trump and his supporters, get Biden in the WH , Democrat control of both houses and do it all while keeping the pitchforks at bay.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.