Originally Posted by marktheshark
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Isn't it time for the rest of you to wake up, to break through the veil, to climb out of your Matrix Box the CYA Swamp Cabal and MSM Tel-A-Vision put you in, before your life is over?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Edinburg Texas, 2022

Houston NRA Convention, May 22. 3 days after Uvalde.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]laptop keys

I find it kinda crazy that President Trump
Oh I mean Ex President Trump keeps getting Photographed and Video taped with the Motor Cad that usually only runs around the President even years after he is out of office.

Asking a legit question here.....Do any of you know for a FACT that Trumps large motorcade is actually a total Secret Service operation or is it possible that it a combination of SS AND Trumps private security??? Its a known fact he had a large private security detail even before he became President as well as having wealth to finance one and its also well known that he is big on appearances and image, so a big "important looking" motorcade would fit in with that!!

I do not know if it is all private or part private.

But whats up with all the red and blue flashing lights if it is private or not.

I personally do not remember any other Ex President getting all the Motor cad with all of the Police protection and Lights with security on buildings and in crowds like President Trump has.

I did go to a Sheriff Joe's border Tea Party gathering and Sheriff Joe had people on both sides of the border.