Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
Steve4102...With what is going to come out in the next month, there will be no victory by the libtards. They will lose votes as the truth is known and good dems (I believe there are such a class of people) walk away from a party going to the extreme left. Total TDS libtards such as piddler will vote for commie criminals even when the truth is right in front of them, but as I stated before, they will soon become completely irrelevant. Hooah! WWG1WGA

That was my point.

We are running out of time to "do something".

There is only 54 days left till the Midterms and if nothing major happens before then, there is a strong possibility that the Democrats take back control.

Then what happens to the "plan"?

We dont need something big to happen before the midterms. The blue wave has turned red.
We dont need something big to happen before Kavanough. We need it after he is seated.

Someone isnt trusting the plan.

I will repeat my question.

What is going to happen to "The Plan" if the Democrats take back control.

Do not forget, the democrats have the Media on their side, The Democrats have the dead on their side, the democrats have the illegals on their side, the Democrats have the fictitious and non-existent voter on their side, the Democrats have the Millennials on their side, the Democrats have the Dumb Ass Union members on their side, the Democrats have the Public Employees and teachers on their side and the democrats have the stupid on their side.

(Q) said that they "un-rigged" the voting machines in 2016. Are they planning to and will they be able to un-rig them in November?

Now that (Q) has shown their hand and admitted that the machines we un-rigged, what will the left do in November to stop (Q) from un-rigging?

I disagree, we do indeed NEED something Big to happen and happen soon. The left and the Media will have dozens of October surprises and we damn well better have some of our own.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.