Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by hosfly
...Instead of keyboard warrioring try diving into some of these hole and see where it leads,, theres alot out there and you may not have the sand to stick if this thread offends you,,

The thread doesn't "offend" me.

And I do follow some of the links. I do look at some of the info. I have found little of it credible.

Do you believe in werewolves?

That Hillary is in Gitmo, and there is an imposter in her place?

That Joe Biden and Kamala are imposters in rubber scooby-doo masks with the tabs visible?

That Trump has Jesus blood?

Have you looked into those? What do you believe?
I dont beileve in werewolves,ghost's spooks or leprechaus, could they be there maybe,, I do believe Hitlery has been gagged,and tracer tagged, This version of "joe" is not the real fjb,, Trump and Jesus blood? I couldnt say,, but has Q posted anything about werewolves? did Q posy Hitlery was in Gitmoe or arrested? again I think shes been tracer tagged after arrested,, where is Q drop for an imposter ]joe[ they may be there I havnt read thru them in a while,, You see once you take off the training wheels you can peddle where you like,, Please post up Q's drop on Jesus blood,, seems like i read a thread years back that mentioned it, but it didnt stick

I AM AMERICA!