Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48

Believers have always known God wins. God’s Word told us that way before Q did or Ariel did, LOL!

Which God preacher boy? Got a name for him/her? He/she gave us a name to use when asked so why don't you use it? Are you ashamed of it?
What is God's word? Where is it? Do you know? Are talking about that book written by men? That is not your no name God's word, that is man's word.

Which God? How about Jesus as God!! John 7-8, John 8:24, 8:58, Colossians 2:19.

The God of scripture is the only, true, living, supreme, sovereign, almighty, powerful God of the Bible, creator of the universe and all things in it. The same God you will one day at the Great White Throne judgement bow to before you are tossed into eternal punishment for your denial…

By the way, Jesus is God, Colossians 2:13. If you believe Paul’s gospel of grace, you have salvation from sin and death and eternal life.

If you deny Jesus, He will deny you, 2 Tim 2:12, Matthew 10:33. The acceptance of Jesus as Savior is the ONLY way to salvation. Your rejection is a point of no return and seals your eternal fate.

Jesus holds the keys to heaven and hell, Revelation 1:18

Jesus will judge the living and the dead at His appearing, 2 Tim 4:1. Like it or not, K22, Jesus will be your judge. Pretty arrogant and sadly unreal that you have rejected Jesus. You have been warned, your free-will choice to reject Him. You won’t be alone, though…

Choose wisely…

Maybe if you had studied Q you'd know Q was not a Larp. God didn't make everything other than JESUS without value.

HE says to give HIM thanks for all things good. Trump is saving our physical ass from destruction and Q has let me know WTH is actually going on and what's happening and what's going to happen here on earth in the not too distant future.

More power to you if you don't care to know. I'm not like you. HE made me different. Try the book, I'm OK, You're OK. I don't attack you for not believing Q is not a Larp. I don't care it you think that at all. I'm believe in freedom of thought. You don't. You believe all who don't believe like you are going to Hell. God said to work out your own salvation. He didn't tell you to work on mine.

Will you go to hell for trusting your Dr or Mechanic? Didn't JESUS say His people would do Miracles also?

Didn't HE say we can't ignore the world as we have to live in it.

Go ahead, focus on God and to hell with the IRS. See what it gets you.

What did HE tell people about ignoring the righteous Battles in Revelation?

Hey, you don't need the butcher, the baker or candlestick maker. All you need is GOD.

I need food and freedom. I need Trump and Q and the Military Patriots too. GOD didn't make them or Noah or Moses or King David or King Cyrus in vain.

I thank the Lord for food and rain and Trump and the Military Patriots and Q too.

Jag, save the effort. Nobody believes your bullshìt.

A wise man is frequently humbled.