Originally Posted by MrWilson
Originally Posted by jaguartx

BS. Nothing is being done. Oh, so Musk is cueing us in to Q and the White Rabbit too.

Ha, it's ust anodder Quincidence. wink

Is he really exposing their corruption though ?
He's picking and choosing what we get to see , then filtering it through leftist journalists. When Assange dumped , he let us read it and decide what we thought was important for ourselves. This is how hotdogs , pizza , and spirit cooking was found out.
Imagine all the crap being missed by the journos Elon is feeding the info to , because they think a hotdog conversation in the Twitter internals is just a hotdog conversation. Let's see the conversations on pedo content moderation. Let's see the conversations on how voices amplified , not just suppressed. Elon is only giving out the crumbs he is comfortable with us eating. Why ? Think about it

Can you imagine the out cry if Elon let conservative journalist expose the corruption that went on at Twitter? Can you imagine interference the deep state would run if all of the twitter corruption was dumped at once. Assange found out the hard way how that works.
When the real damning Twitter corruption comes out, very few people will be able to mentally comprehend it. We haven't even seen the tip of the evil that's been going on nor who has been doing it. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not holding my breath.